None
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10827 posts
1889 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:41 pm
Strangely I don't seem to have watched Baywatch much. What channel/night was it on? I think I was watching OTA channels then, so maybe I couldn't catch it. Or more likely something with a deeper plot was catching my attention. Something like X-Files where you tune in week after week. Baywatch could be watched in single episodes.
You want X-Files?

You should have tried watching the ridiculously cheesy spinoff-show from Baywatch...called "Baywatch Nights"! It had Vampires and other freaks in it! LOL! :lol:
~~~~~~~~~~> Get...THAT DEAL...Over Here!!!
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 6:02 pm
You want X-Files?

You should have tried watching the ridiculously cheesy spinoff-show from Baywatch...called "Baywatch Nights"! It had Vampires and other freaks in it! LOL! :lol:
Not necessarily sci-fi, I was just guessing at the time period. X-Files was a show I watched every week, just to see where the plot led - until at some point I started watching another show, taped X-Files, and never did get back to watching. Hopefully I'll catch the rest when Amazon ship my BRs.

(As for vampires, I've never been a fan, except perhaps in the old Hammer movies).
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:43 pm
Carmen Electra

Yasmine Bleeth

Erika Eleniak

No love for "the twig"? Or the younger actress? :lol:
12 months for condemning rape. 6 months for calling violent thugs "nasty". WTH? Is this IS?
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10827 posts
1889 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 6:33 pm
No love for "the twig"? Or the younger actress? :lol:
Nope...same as ji2o0k said....they are not in the same league even as the ones we mentioned. :lol:
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10827 posts
1889 upvotes
Toronto
ji2o0k wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 6:53 pm
Holy crap..i just googled most of these former Baywatch ladies...they didn't age well at all!!

Ericka and Carmen look ok, Yasmin, Nicole and Pamela look rough!!
Yeah, too much alchohol, drugs and partying really does not work out for women when they age later...it shows...then they start getting desperate and start doing plastic surgery and facelifts etc...only making them look even more fake and freaky.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
ji2o0k wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 6:51 pm
Lol nah man...the twig was likea mannn baby!!

The younger actress Nicole Eggert wasn't bad...more schoolgirl cute...
We were all younger then too. :)
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 7:05 pm
Yeah, too much alchohol, drugs and partying really does not work out for women when they age later...it shows...then they start getting desperate and start doing plastic surgery and facelifts etc...only making them look even more fake and freaky.
Ditto for men, really.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10827 posts
1889 upvotes
Toronto
Tornado F2 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 8:28 pm
Ditto for men, really.
Sure....case in point....Mickey Rourke...who doesn't even look like Mickey Rourke anymore. :lol:

But it is well known that Women mature and age faster...appearance wise...than men do. Plus the added pressure on women to always look pretty and presentable doesn't help but add fuel to the fire. Men, in general, don't usually give a dang about their aging looks...unless...they are of the vain type...or something.
Deal Guru
Oct 22, 2009
10827 posts
1889 upvotes
Toronto
Psubs wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 9:10 pm
More like the Shark would be mesmerized and frozen and just sink.
Yeah, Heart Attack on a Shark...Attack! :lol:
Deal Expert
Feb 26, 2004
27000 posts
4236 upvotes
Tornado F2 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:32 pm
Who's playing "The Hoff"? "The Rock"?
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 5:34 pm
Yeah, probably Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson will be playing the role of David Hasselhoff...and if not the same character...a similar character possibly.
How can anyone possibly fill his shoes?

Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
DJ_Peanuts22 wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 9:32 pm
How can anyone possibly fill his shoes?
I remember a German footballer in the EPL had "the Hoff" stitched into his boots. I think he had a crush on him too. Like many Germans, apparently.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41820 posts
1715 upvotes
Ali proudly stood up…
Scorpionsy wrote:
Jan 7th, 2016 9:21 pm
...or something.
:lol:
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel