• Last Updated:
  • May 31st, 2017 2:48 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1113 posts
157 upvotes
I love The Rock, but the trailer looks so bad that I don't think even he can salvage it.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2006
1693 posts
170 upvotes
sharpshooter88 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2016 1:20 pm
I love The Rock, but the trailer looks so bad that I don't think even he can salvage it.
wow they turned it into a mix of bad neighbors and central intelligence. Since when was Baywatch ever a comedic show?
Some people meditate, I smoke cigars.
Dec 22, 2014
468 posts
98 upvotes
Regina, SK
cns187 wrote:
Dec 8th, 2016 2:47 pm
wow they turned it into a mix of bad neighbors and central intelligence. Since when was Baywatch ever a comedic show?
Baywatch maybe wasn't comedic, but adapting old TV properties to movies has been pretty consistent in turning drama/action/crime shows into wacky comedies. Not much of a surprise when you look at examples like Starsky and Hutch, 21 Jump Street and Dukes of Hazzard.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1085 posts
245 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Mar 19th, 2017 12:40 pm
According to Exhibitor Relations on Twitter, Baywatch has officially received an R rating for “language throughout, crude sexual content, and graphic nudity“.

Source: http://screenrant.com/baywatch-rated-r- ... e-johnson/
I'm old-fashioned and quite disgusted by all the male nudity in movies these days. Anything starring Zac Efron viewers will be subjected to seeing his ass one too many times in films. I'll bet money the "graphic nudity" will once again feature more male nudity instead of female nudity.

I've got a double standard and miss seeing T & A from young beautiful women. I was a teen and grew up on great teen comedies like: "Porky's", "Private School", "Risky Business" and all those other great T&A teen flicks from the 80's which had loads of female nudity. Miss the good old days, none of this "Magic Mike" crap!
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
24422 posts
5253 upvotes
GTHA
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Mar 20th, 2017 7:19 pm
I'm old-fashioned and quite disgusted by all the male nudity in movies these days. Anything starring Zac Efron viewers will be subjected to seeing his ass one too many times in films. I'll bet money the "graphic nudity" will once again feature more male nudity instead of female nudity.

I've got a double standard and miss seeing T & A from young beautiful women. I was a teen and grew up on great teen comedies like: "Porky's", "Private School", "Risky Business" and all those other great T&A teen flicks from the 80's which had loads of female nudity. Miss the good old days, none of this "Magic Mike" crap!
‘Baywatch’ Movie ‘Far Dirtier’ Than TV Show, Dwayne Johnson Says ‘Flesh Quota Was High’
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/baywa ... 202027511/

Johnson also said the film has a high “flesh quota” and features “gratuitous boobs, bums, abs.”