Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BB $30 off any vTech phone when you recycle ANY old phone ($42 3 headset phone!!!)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 12th, 2010 8:38 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 7, 2009
568 posts
73 upvotes

[Best Buy] BB $30 off any vTech phone when you recycle ANY old phone ($42 3 headset phone!!!)

Best Buy has the promotion where you can get $30 off any vTech phone over $59 when you recycle your old phone with them.

Any phone is fine. I brought in a 10 year old corded phone and they gave me $30 off.

You can stack PM + $30 off. You can get a 3 handset phone for as little as $42 after PM + $30 off (against Tigerdirect or The Source).

Unforunately I didn't find out about that model until I bought mine. I bought the DS6221-3 3 headset phone for $53 after PM with TechDepot. Still, excellent deals.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2009
2004 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond, BC
Just save yourself the headache and only buy Panasonic house phones...same goes with microwave.
••••••••
Feb 7, 2009
568 posts
73 upvotes
What's so bad about non Panasonic phones? I came from a Panasonic cordless phone, and this isn't bad at all. I had to buy a new phone because the battery meter would always show 3 bars, even when it is almost dead. Many times I pick up the phone and the phone dies because the battery is dead. Also, my Panasonic had the annoying and screwed up "missed call" log, where a number counts as a missed call if you didn't pick it up with that headset.

I think the only thing I miss is the voice enhancer feature. That was brilliant.
Mar 26, 2008
235 posts
55 upvotes
Toronto
Would this work with trading in ANY phone, ie. can I trade in a wired phone for $30 off a wireless one?

Is this in their flyer?
Feb 7, 2009
568 posts
73 upvotes
SpyKiIIer wrote: Would this work with trading in ANY phone, ie. can I trade in a wired phone for $30 off a wireless one?

Is this in their flyer?
Yes, and yes.

As in my post, I traded a very old 10 year old corded phone, and they gave me $30 off.
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2009
2004 posts
155 upvotes
Richmond, BC
chengbin wrote: What's so bad about non Panasonic phones? I came from a Panasonic cordless phone, and this isn't bad at all. I had to buy a new phone because the battery meter would always show 3 bars, even when it is almost dead. Many times I pick up the phone and the phone dies because the battery is dead. Also, my Panasonic had the annoying and screwed up "missed call" log, where a number counts as a missed call if you didn't pick it up with that headset.

I think the only thing I miss is the voice enhancer feature. That was brilliant.
Up to you...if battery is the main issue why u're switching phone then I'll give you 6-8 months max on those vTech. :twisted:

Another home appliance is rice cooker...just stick with Tiger brand...it's a plus if it's made in Japan.
••••••••
May 4, 2004
511 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
chengbin wrote: Best Buy has the promotion where you can get $30 off any vTech phone over $59 when you recycle your old phone with them.

Any phone is fine. I brought in a 10 year old corded phone and they gave me $30 off.

You can stack PM + $30 off. You can get a 3 handset phone for as little as $42 after PM + $30 off (against Tigerdirect or The Source).

Unforunately I didn't find out about that model until I bought mine. I bought the DS6221-3 3 headset phone for $53 after PM with TechDepot. Still, excellent deals.
Can you point me to the trade-in info please? I don't want to look like a fool when I walk in with an old corded phone without a screen and demand a $30 trade-in :o

BTW, how is your new phone? Clear and loud? How about battery life?
Feb 7, 2009
568 posts
73 upvotes
AAA wrote: Can you point me to the trade-in info please? I don't want to look like a fool when I walk in with an old corded phone without a screen and demand a $30 trade-in :o

BTW, how is your new phone? Clear and loud? How about battery life?
It is on page 19 of the flyer.

I just bought my phone today, so it didn't even finish charging (16 hours!!!)

The sound is good, but it has some shrillness that I don't like. My old Panasonic sounds better even without voice enhancer.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9951 posts
2434 upvotes
Toronto
OP, thanks alot.. I pmed tigerdirect and brought my old 900Hz old GE phone in for the trade.. no questions asked and didn't even open the bag to look at piece of garbage I traded in..hahaha

Got the 3 handset Vtech CS6229-3 phone for $41.29+tax at Richmond Hill Best Buy. :D
Jan 4, 2007
253 posts
49 upvotes
BUFFAR wrote: Up to you...if battery is the main issue why u're switching phone then I'll give you 6-8 months max on those vTech. :twisted:

Another home appliance is rice cooker...just stick with Tiger brand...it's a plus if it's made in Japan.
+1 .... After using a Panasonic there is no way I would waste any money on anything else. What is the point of paying a few bucks less on a V-tech and a few months later you no longer have a cordless phone since the battery only lasts a few minutes? I have had my Panasonic for two years and it still works great!
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
1551 posts
163 upvotes
uwheelsgy wrote: +1 .... After using a Panasonic there is no way I would waste any money on anything else. What is the point of paying a few bucks less on a V-tech and a few months later you no longer have a cordless phone since the battery only lasts a few minutes? I have had my Panasonic for two years and it still works great!
Damn right i only trust panasonic. uses 2 AAA and i am loving it. cost of replacement 10 bucks at max and its been 6 years i am sticking to panasonic.
30% Income Tax, 13% Sales Tax, 2% Health care Premium in Tax, 4% Property Tax, 2% unemployment Premium in Tax, 2% Canada pension Plan, 4% Company pension Plan, 4% RRSP, 2% Drug plan, 2% Insurance Premium, 10% Gas Expense, 3% vehicle insurance, 3% Utilities.Total 81% Mandatory Deductions i am left with 19% to spend at RFD, Beer and Grocery...Do i really Earn for my self? Time for Change, Yes we can and we will in next Election

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)