Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

50% off all musical instrument strings (electric, acoustic, bass guitar strings)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 28th, 2016 4:51 pm
Oct 5, 2011
412 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] 50% off all musical instrument strings (electric, acoustic, bass guitar strings)

Best Buy Member Rewards program "exclusive": Save 50% on musical instruments strings until May 2nd, 2015

Hopefully someone can take advantage of it! Seems like a pretty decent deal, especially if you go through a few sets a year.

Online code: GSTRING15
In-store Barcode: 10325739

Online Promo Code Instructions:
1. In checkout, at payment step.
2. Click on Promotional Code.
3. Enter the promotional code and click apply.
4. Click on Reward Zone and enter your Reward Zone Member ID.
5. Proceed to checkout

In-Store Cashier Instructions:
1. Manually enter Reward Zone Member ID into EPOS.
2. Scan coupon SKU 10325739.
3. Scan product.
4. Press F8 to tender transaction.
5. Accept coupon promotion.

Coupon Instructions:
Must present coupon and Reward Zone Member ID to receive the discount. Coupon valid for one-time use. Offer valid until May 2, 2015. Not valid on previous purchases. Available at Best Buy stores in Canada and at BestBuy.ca. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Excludes out of stock, clearance, demos, refurbished, and open box.
13 replies
May 17, 2013
368 posts
335 upvotes
GWN
Thanks. Picked up two sets for my baby.
Quantities were limited so I didn't get greedy. Gave me free shipping as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2011
1999 posts
1175 upvotes
London
Thanks...I picked up a couple packs of elixirs in the fall when they did this. Great price. Thanked OP!
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2004
1705 posts
148 upvotes
I can't believe anyone in Canada needs strings after the fall sale :)
Apr 17, 2013
127 posts
104 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo
Right on, I've got a used Yamaha acoustic 12-string coming my way from my uncle next month. I'll probably cash in on that, plus a spare set of strings for my bass and electric guitar - thanks OP!
Jan 27, 2015
11 posts
19 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome deal, thanks for sharing! Three sets of Bass strings for $32 taxes in, take that Long&McQuade...
Feb 10, 2014
52 posts
27 upvotes
Toronto
Just when I needed new strings... Thanks OP!
I didn't use the reward zone thing but the order seems to have been placed... Should I reorder with the reward zone thing?
Oct 5, 2011
412 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
wow, looks like my 2 sets of gibson brites just got delivered... that was quick, ~15 hours is quite a nice turnaround!
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Bumping, a year later...
Code "GSTRING15" is valid again for 50% off strings, until April 30th, 2016. Bought some Acoustic strings in the winter when the deal was on again, and just ordered some electrics for my newest purchase.

Tried searching for the Winter promo, but the search function is giving me an error, found this one through a google search!
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2014
1191 posts
249 upvotes
I have 2 acoustic and 1 electric so I picked up 4 sets. 2 sets for the electric because I wanted to try the nano and poly elixers. I bought one set in store and they took 50% off, however they were not aware of such a sale. I forgot to provide them with all the required info. can't wait to get them on my guitars. might have to get a few more before this sale is over. In store the stock was very sparse but still managed to find what I was looking for which was a light set of acoustics for my mini acoustic guitar.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)