Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[BB&B] extra juicy HOT Omega NC800 juicer deal!!!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 30th, 2016 1:56 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 4, 2006
377 posts
143 upvotes

[BB&B] extra juicy HOT Omega NC800 juicer deal!!!

Deal is from bed bath and beyond for the nutrition center 800 model. this is their high end masticating juicer in silver color. IT comes with a 15 year warranty and rave reviews for its adjustability and maximum juicing extraction capabilities!!!

It's on clearance for $379.99 which is hot in itself! Use a 20% off BBB coupon to make this a ridiculous deal at $304.99. I had to go to my local store and have them order it online and ship to my house. Total after tax shipping to Winnipeg was $345 ish off the top of my head.

The 20% BBB coupons are sent out regularly via email or you can sign up for their newsletter.

This price is cheaper than the best pricing in USD currently available to Americans. Hope others can take advantage of a very HOT deal!

https://m.bedbathandbeyond.ca/m/product ... 1041844632
35 replies
Dec 6, 2013
14 posts
8 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks James, was looking at this.I didn't know about the 20% extra.
Oct 4, 2006
377 posts
143 upvotes
maarco74 wrote: Thanks James, was looking at this.I didn't know about the 20% extra.
Glad to help. There were zero issues in store to use the coupon on a clearance item!
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
i have the J8006 which is the samething except this is the updated model with a larger 2" feed chute rather than the 1.5". believe it or not, the 0.5" makes a yuuge difference. the smaller feed chute is such a pita that ive been using a breville juicer instead. not the same quality of juices but its great to just pop in whole apples & carrots instead of having to prep it 1st.
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1172 posts
637 upvotes
Toronto
scotsum wrote: i have the J8006 which is the samething except this is the updated model with a larger 2" feed chute rather than the 1.5". believe it or not, the 0.5" makes a yuuge difference. the smaller feed chute is such a pita that ive been using a breville juicer instead. not the same quality of juices but its great to just pop in whole apples & carrots instead of having to prep it 1st.
It would be nice to be able to retrofit the J8006 with the bigger feed chute.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Hrmm... This looks like a possible Father's Day present.
May 23, 2007
935 posts
96 upvotes
CAN
Hi All, I am interested in this deal however I mainly juice fruits (apple, pears, etc), I am looking to get into greens down the line but this juice seems to be better for greens. Is it worth it to get this juicer still? I heard if you put a carrot in after juicing fruits then it will push the fruit juice through.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1318 posts
138 upvotes
Calgary
kuznagi wrote: Hi All, I am interested in this deal however I mainly juice fruits (apple, pears, etc), I am looking to get into greens down the line but this juice seems to be better for greens. Is it worth it to get this juicer still? I heard if you put a carrot in after juicing fruits then it will push the fruit juice through.
You won't need to do a lot of these carrot juice tricks with this Omega. We have an old crappy high speed juicer and we don't really have problems with fruit but juicing softer leafy greens sometimes requires a cucumber to "push" them through. The slower, masticating juicers have the power to churn through most things, even leafy greens.
Apr 24, 2009
88 posts
50 upvotes
Surrey
In the photo the vegetable plunger doesn't look like it reaches all the way to the bottom, does anyone know if that's the way it is? I have the older version, and the plunger pushes the vegetables all the way to the auger with like one millimeter to spare, seems like that would be important.
Oct 4, 2006
377 posts
143 upvotes
I just wanted validate the clearance pricing plus coupon is still a live and available deal. I ordered in store last Saturday and the juicer is set to Arrive tomorrow by end of day. Overall pretty great service by BBB And an excellent price!
May 16, 2007
17 posts
6 upvotes
jamessh1 wrote: I just wanted validate the clearance pricing plus coupon is still a live and available deal. I ordered in store last Saturday and the juicer is set to Arrive tomorrow by end of day. Overall pretty great service by BBB And an excellent price!
I picked up one yesterday, it should still be on.
Oct 4, 2006
377 posts
143 upvotes
OceanLiner wrote: I picked up one yesterday, it should still be on.
Glad to hear!

I've been juicing with a blendtec the last few days and it is like a thick fruit and veggie malt. Not separating out the pulp and fibre makes it a shake that eats like a meal. After using a true juicer it's hard to use a blender :/

Can't wait for mine to arrive :)
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
jamessh1 wrote: I've been juicing with a blendtec the last few days and it is like a thick fruit and veggie malt. Not separating out the pulp and fibre makes it a shake that eats like a meal. After using a true juicer it's hard to use a blender :/
Well, there's a big difference there - a smoothie (which is what you're getting from the blender, you're not really "juicing") gives you a lot of great fiber that you're not getting when all you do is extract the juice. But sometimes you don't *want* all that extra fiber. :)
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19713 posts
13577 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks OP, we went and ordered one too.

This is not a blender, it's a juicer so it doesn't really serve the same purpose, the results are quite different. I own a Vitamix and this thing should complement it nicely
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1318 posts
138 upvotes
Calgary
For the same price, there is this Omega unit:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/pr ... 1042111870

It has an extra 50 watts of power. Any drawbacks vs the other unit listed above? How is the food "channel" for width as per someone's comment earlier?

Thanks.

UPDATE : Looks like the feed chute is small on this unit (the 8007) vs the one OP linked - that is the main BIG difference that people like. Perhaps that is worth it alone, even with the power decrease?
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2008
3875 posts
5397 upvotes
Oakville
shuffle wrote: For the same price, there is this Omega unit:<br />
<br />
<a href="http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/pr ... 1042111870" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/pr ... 870</a><br />
<br />
It has an extra 50 watts of power. Any drawbacks vs the other unit listed above? How is the food "channel" for width as per someone's comment earlier?<br />
<br />
Thanks.
<br />
<br />

Id also like to know which one prepare the better lychee, orange juice/pineapple juice, coconut juices for me?
-ZdpZ... ;)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 17, 2006
6913 posts
5816 upvotes
Burlington
wearysky wrote: Hrmm... This looks like a possible Father's Day present.
If you said Mother's Day present, that would have been sexist.
Now it's Father's Day, is it considered sexist too?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
konsensei wrote: If you said Mother's Day present, that would have been sexist.
Now it's Father's Day, is it considered sexist too?
It wouldn't be sexist if you said Mother's Day present, unless the Mother you were referring to had no interest in juicing and you were only going to get it because "Hey, women like appliances!".

But that aside, since I was referring to it being a possible Father's Day present for my wife/kids to get for me, no, it's not sexist in that scenario either.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)