Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto

BB black ops reward points

Dont know if this is the right place to post this but has anyone gotten their 800 reward points from their black ops pre order yet?
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2007
3036 posts
219 upvotes
Surrey
stanleylai wrote: Dont know if this is the right place to post this but has anyone gotten their 800 reward points from their black ops pre order yet?

Have you looked in your own account? THey may be in points pending.
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2008
1441 posts
26 upvotes
I ordered some monster earphones and there was a ton of bonus points that came when you bought them. I ordered it on Oct 13, points finally showed up in pending this week, so I imagine another week or so til they actually get posted. Sometimes I find bonus pts take the longest to show up.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2009
2002 posts
479 upvotes
Toronto
iamnotamerican.com wrote: Have you looked in your own account? THey may be in points pending.

I even tried submitting as missing points and it rejected my black ops amount lol. Said purchase date was invalid
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2542 posts
963 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
These take 45 days to show up in your account. When I purchased Civ IV for the bonus points they were not added and I was told they had a problem with their system during that time period. The points were added after about 60 days.