Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BB: Buy 2 Xbox One games for $99.99 (Save $20)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2013 12:05 am
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2004
2049 posts
389 upvotes
Ontario

[Best Buy] BB: Buy 2 Xbox One games for $99.99 (Save $20)

Use promo code gamerspromo1119 when ordering online Until Thursday Nov 21, 11:59pm
22 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2009
2691 posts
2708 upvotes
Ottawa
joeyl wrote: Yeah I saw, it wasn't there when I clicked created post, I've reported my post to the mods so they can delete/merge/whatever
Get an email promotion i take it and rush to RFD :P
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
chriscabob wrote: Get an email promotion i take it and rush to RFD :P
Not if the email comes in regularly, but I was on RFD anyway when the email came in so I figured I might as well post it :)
May 30, 2011
367 posts
565 upvotes
Just a F.Y.I. before you think about getting "Ryse". The reviews won't be out until tomorrow due to a Microsoft "embargo" but i checked a few websites for previews and impressions and from what people are saying, the game have really boring gameplay but great cinematics. I wouldn't be surprised that it got a metascore of 70-75 at most or become the next "facebreaker" at worst so i suggest waiting for the reviews first.
Aug 4, 2010
691 posts
277 upvotes
Not Winnipeg
Holy crap are you guys quick. I just got that email on my phone. :D

Quit trying to deter people from considering Ryse. Every console needs a show piece title.
Deal Addict
May 13, 2009
4869 posts
9421 upvotes
Scarborough
<Merged and reopened>
Get a deal, share a deal
Happy Deal Hunting
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2004
4012 posts
715 upvotes
ahhell wrote: Quit trying to deter people from considering Ryse. Every console needs a show piece title.
Then get Forza
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21266 posts
6252 upvotes
Poormond Hill
$10 saving per game ain't that great. I will wait another 5 weeks for better deals.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Oct 23, 2012
434 posts
213 upvotes
Brampton
Does futureshop have a similar promo?
Dec 16, 2010
810 posts
246 upvotes
I got both DR3 and Forza from this promo. I'll get the Day 1 DLC codes, and worst case scenario I'll trade them back for $40 (until jan 2nd) so it'll be a $17 6 weeks rental. Can't complain.

The $20 works for unreleased games too (Titanfall, Watchdogs, etc.). Might be worth pre-ordering in case no better deals show up. Also works with collector's editions, you'll save $20 on one.
Aug 4, 2010
691 posts
277 upvotes
Not Winnipeg
When would the games ship? Site says that they are still pre-order.
Dec 26, 2010
691 posts
163 upvotes
Yellowknife
ahhell wrote: When would the games ship? Site says that they are still pre-order.
Buy them instore at regular price and return the shipped ones when they arrive.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2011
2217 posts
952 upvotes
Toronto
sandikosh wrote: $10 saving per game ain't that great. I will wait another 5 weeks for better deals.
I don't see Forza dropping any time soon. It took a very long time for Forza 4 to drop...
Jan 12, 2004
150 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Starforsaken wrote: I got both DR3 and Forza from this promo. I'll get the Day 1 DLC codes, and worst case scenario I'll trade them back for $40 (until jan 2nd) so it'll be a $17 6 weeks rental. Can't complain.

The $20 works for unreleased games too (Titanfall, Watchdogs, etc.). Might be worth pre-ordering in case no better deals show up. Also works with collector's editions, you'll save $20 on one.
Note that if you order unreleased games, your order will not ship until both games in your order are released.
Oct 23, 2012
434 posts
213 upvotes
Brampton
joeyl wrote: I don't see Forza dropping any time soon. It took a very long time for Forza 4 to drop...
Forza 4 was so good that it was on futureshop trade 2 promotion for like 2 years
Dec 19, 2006
517 posts
465 upvotes
ZHU wrote: Note that if you order unreleased games, your order will not ship until both games in your order are released.
Where are you getting that from? I've ordered plenty of games where this wasn't the case. My Futureshop E3 orders still come one by one.
Jan 12, 2004
150 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Thello wrote: Where are you getting that from? I've ordered plenty of games where this wasn't the case. My Futureshop E3 orders still come one by one.
I had an Xbox one with forza in one order and they wouldn't charge my card this week. Upon talking to a csr, I cancelled forza and the rest of my order was charged.

If you're sure they'll charge and ship your parts of your order as they are released, I would totally change my pre-order to titanfall :D

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)