Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BB - Fender Acoustic-Electric Guitar Pack (FA-300CE) $199.99 ($150 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 12th, 2015 2:34 am
Mar 14, 2007
311 posts
100 upvotes
Vancouver

[Best Buy] BB - Fender Acoustic-Electric Guitar Pack (FA-300CE) $199.99 ($150 off)

Stumbled upon this Fender acoustic-electric guitar pack while browsing through the Best Buy anniversary sale. Ordered one myself.
$199.99 ($150 off)
sale ends Oct 22, 2015
Images
11 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2009
1195 posts
438 upvotes
Vancouver
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Can I use this with Rocksmith?
This is an acoustic guitar that you can feed into an amp. I would recommend an electric guitar for Rocksmith.
Mar 17, 2015
333 posts
292 upvotes
Winnipeg
nightau wrote: Yes, with the Rocksmith adaptor.
The game is built for electric. I am sure you could mostly use an acoustic but you will have trouble with the lower fret range and limited bend range and stuff like that.

I'd suggest hitting up Kijiji as people are selling off their beginner guitars all the time.
Mar 8, 2006
934 posts
222 upvotes
Toronto
You would be better off with a yamaha 700s which has a solid spruce top. No electronics though. Same price and even cheaper on kijiji.
+1 on the cheap 100 dollar electric on kijiji for rocksmith . Lots to choose.
Apr 10, 2004
289 posts
36 upvotes
Thanks OP. I've looking for a decent deal on a acoustic-electric.
Dec 22, 2008
105 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto
I just saw a Fender Acoustic Guitar (with Electric set) at Costco (Toronto Yorkdale) for $180 or $170 I believe, not sure if the same model...
Deal Addict
Apr 23, 2005
1889 posts
1445 upvotes
The pickups in cheap acoustics are generally pretty bad. It might sound decent enough to use as an acoustic guitar, but don't count on making good recordings with the built-in electronics.
Mar 22, 2010
626 posts
165 upvotes
toronto
zero64 wrote: The pickups in cheap acoustics are generally pretty bad. It might sound decent enough to use as an acoustic guitar, but don't count on making good recordings with the built-in electronics.
I don't know, the video demo above sounded pretty good to my ears. Cheap guitars these days aren't what they used to be and are more than good enough for most people; It's not like most people here will be recording Grammy award winning albums.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)