Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Halo 4: Limited Collector's Edition *Final Clearance*

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 20th, 2014 6:39 pm
Tags:
None
14 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Good deal but I'll bite at $20... getting picky like most rfders ;)
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1975 posts
1197 upvotes
Narkham
CyniC- wrote: Good deal but I'll bite at $20... getting picky like most rfders ;)
Likewise. I was able to the get AC4 Limited Edition with statue and flag for $40.
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2995 posts
601 upvotes
Burnaby
good deal
MSI X370 XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM; AMD Ryzen 5 3600; Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB + 16GB; WD Black SN770 1TB;
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3225 posts
2871 upvotes
GTA Ontario
Thanks for the post! Please also put the platform (Xbox 360) and price in the title. Thanks!
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
thr333zy wrote: Likewise. I was able to the get AC4 Limited Edition with statue and flag for $40.
Yeah, we want actual bonus material in exchange for the extra cash, not mere dlc codes (which far too often expire or are otherwise unusable).

The bonus movie was on TV (Space?) a year or two ago.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2007
2773 posts
2423 upvotes
OakAged wrote: Thanks for the post! Please also put the platform (Xbox 360) and price in the title. Thanks!
Good advice. I checked and the PS3 version was still full price. :(
Aug 1, 2011
524 posts
78 upvotes
Duuuuude wrote: Good advice. I checked and the PS3 version was still full price. :(
:lol:
I don't share your greed, the only card I need is the Ace of Spades.
Sep 11, 2014
285 posts
383 upvotes
Toronto, ON
OakAged@ np man just letting people know and geting a deal on it :D , but halo 4 is only on one console you know LOL im sure if you know halo is on xbox :lol:
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2679 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
No statue no buy, lol.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2006
9820 posts
856 upvotes
OakAged wrote: Thanks for the post! Please also put the platform (Xbox 360) and price in the title. Thanks!
I believe Halo 4 LE is exclusive to XBox 360 so that isn't really needed. The price would be helpful or 60% off, etc. That said, since you need to click to see which store has stock, its not really that important if you're interested.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
watch it when doing an ispu, as most store copies have been getting kicked around for almost 2 years.

collectors should definitely order online.
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
JackWhyte wrote: Everybody should definitely order online.
Fixed that for you. Regardless of what you're buying from BB. Why waste time/gas?
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
The only catch is the occasional stupidity shown when their stock of a specific item is split between their 2 warehouses, with one unit at each say, and they somehow can't figure out how to process that part of your order, even when they're shipping other items from both locations anyway. Instead they email you advising to "make a new order" for the items (which will no doubt fail for the same reason anyway). :facepalm: How moronic is that?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2014
3225 posts
2871 upvotes
GTA Ontario
GVRtrader wrote: I believe Halo 4 LE is exclusive to XBox 360 so that isn't really needed. The price would be helpful or 60% off, etc. That said, since you need to click to see which store has stock, its not really that important if you're interested.
That only applies to those familiar enough with the franchise to know that the new version is only on limited platform(s). There are those of us who don't follow the game closely enough to know about the details of each release but still like the game and might buy a new version on sale - if it's available for our platform. And everyone with a different platform wouldn't have to click at all if the title were complete.
This isn't a big deal worth debating much, just a request to following the standard title format out of respect for people's convenience, because there are a lot of posts to look through and the format really affects the time required to go through them.