Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Panasonic HTB450 Soundbar with Subwoofer - $178 after PM w/ Visions/Amazon/LD

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 23rd, 2013 9:41 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 7, 2010
258 posts
50 upvotes
Kingston
Just came back from FS at kingston ONtario, purhcased one after an hour of talking.... was finally able to purchase it. 178$

I've said it again and again, most amount of douche bags under one roof at kingston's FS.
Deal Addict
Feb 5, 2004
1218 posts
633 upvotes
best option (from ONT or QC) would have been to PM memory express with amazon.ca, only 5% HST and free shipping, total under $200, around $205 with PM at BB or FS; no option for shipping from ME though, only store pick up... too bad
she may be payin for dinner, but i'll be earnin it later!
May 19, 2012
422 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
aznmafia wrote: Just came back from FS at kingston ONtario, purhcased one after an hour of talking.... was finally able to purchase it. 178$

I've said it again and again, most amount of douche bags under one roof at kingston's FS.
it ONLY took me 2 MINUTES.
Nov 14, 2007
96 posts
35 upvotes
Burlington
Thanks op.

Just price matched for $178 at future shop in Burlington,On.

Easy as pie. :)
Deal Addict
Aug 9, 2006
1229 posts
481 upvotes
Thunder Bay
nounou23 wrote: Been looking online but cant find it. Does anyone know if theres a fm tuner on this sound bar
HIGHLY DOUBTFUL...

When you have cable there's plenty of channels with just music.
May 19, 2012
422 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
too bad, there is no way to turn up bass.
May 19, 2012
422 posts
239 upvotes
Toronto
too bad, there is no way to turn up bass.
Dec 7, 2008
65 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
Ditachan, do you have the 450? I'm interested in the Bluetooth music, but panasonic's chart says that's only a feature on the 550, not 450. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
Bought at BB and PM'd amazon.
Thanks OP!
Oct 18, 2005
571 posts
98 upvotes
Thornhill
Thanks OP. Picked up at BB and PM'ed Amazon. No issues.
I have a long room, so hopefully the sound quality is good enough.
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2005
1019 posts
130 upvotes
Durham
450 has Bluetooth. However, I'm experiencing somewhat raspy treble using Bluetooth from my iPhone.
Anyone else hear the same thing?

I thought the tweeter was blown however, a review for htb350 revealed the same issue.
For sale:

"If the theory doesn't match the fact, change the fact"
Heatware
Nov 2, 2011
17 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I was rejected to PM at FS Waden and Hwy7, Markham. The sales and manager gave me ***** service. They told me I need to be a Amazon member to get $198. This is non-sense.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
kenso9394 wrote: I was rejected to PM at FS Waden and Hwy7, Markham. The sales and manager gave me ***** service. They told me I need to be a Amazon member to get $198. This is non-sense.
hm, try online, it has free shipping anyway. You just need to wait few days to receive it :)

That's a crappy reason, because it's like saying you need to be a member of FS.ca to buy something online at FS.

Did you try saying, you don't need to be a member to checkout at amazon ?
Nov 2, 2011
17 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Thx def47. How can I PM online?
No, I did not try to say. Too bad I find that out when I tried Amazon at home.
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2011
4482 posts
2024 upvotes
kenso9394 wrote: Thx def47. How can I PM online?
No, I did not try to say. Too bad I find that out when I tried Amazon at home.
Super easy!
you buy it online for 399$, and you call BestBuy right after (1-866-237-8289)
Give them your order number, and tell them amazon has it for 198$.
Same thing with FutureShop, but I prefer BestBuy for the rewards point :)

They should accept it without any problems, if for some reasons he doesn't want to accept the price match, just say OK.
and retry right away and you'll have better luck with a new rep

After a few days you'll get credited the difference on your CC
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1154 posts
405 upvotes
Victoria
kenso9394 wrote: I was rejected to PM at FS Waden and Hwy7, Markham. The sales and manager gave me ***** service. They told me I need to be a Amazon member to get $198. This is non-sense.
Try to pricematch with London Drugs $198 price??
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Oct 18, 2005
571 posts
98 upvotes
Thornhill
Ok, so I had the chance to test it out last night for 30 min. First impression - I like the sound from the speakers. Its clear and perfect for my needs. However, the subwoofer has a slight hum or muddy sound which makes it muffled....not sure how to explain it, but its not clear. Anyone else experience this? Haven'd had the chance to read the manual yet, so maybe its just a setup issue on my part.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2004
1154 posts
405 upvotes
Victoria
an2one wrote: Ok, so I had the chance to test it out last night for 30 min. First impression - I like the sound from the speakers. Its clear and perfect for my needs. However, the subwoofer has a slight hum or muddy sound which makes it muffled....not sure how to explain it, but its not clear. Anyone else experience this? Haven'd had the chance to read the manual yet, so maybe its just a setup issue on my part.
Bought 2 and both subwoofers sound great!! Just still need to figure out how to use the HDMI (arc) connection for the TV so far can not get this to work.

Did someone get this Audio return channel to work??
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)