Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

BB/FS: Playstation 3D Glasses $9.95 now!

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 19th, 2014 4:31 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1892 posts
574 upvotes
Calgary

BB/FS: Playstation 3D Glasses $9.95 now!

Deal Link:
Price:
$14.95
Best Buy and Futureshop have both dropped the prices of the Playstation 3D glasses to $9.95.

Thanks alwaysbuylow for the update in price!

These 3D glasses are supposed to be universally compatible for other 3D TV's which use active glasses as well.
The list includes: Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Mitsubishi, Toshiba and Sharp active 3D with IR emitters. Doesn't hurt to give it a try and return it if it doesn't work!

Probably one of the cheapest active 3D glasses you can buy.

BB: http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/pla ... 292613en02
FS: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... c1054den02

Edit: Found this

[IMG]http://imageshack.us/a/img18/4594/x2qe.png[/IMG]
97 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
These do not work with newer active 3D tvs. Be sure to research your tv for compatibility
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
7019 posts
1546 upvotes
Mississauga
They've been trying to clear these out for a a couple of years now.

3D television is a bust. Looks like the industry is moving towards 4K.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
Longobongo wrote: They've been trying to clear these out for a a couple of years now.

3D television is a bust. Looks like the industry is moving towards 4K.
We're a long way from 4k becoming ANY sort of standard. There isn't any practical source that can provide that signal. 3D isn't going anywhere. It doesn't cost these companies much extra to add the function to their TV's as MOST TV's are 120/240htz anyways. 3D is still popular in the theatre. As long as they keep making movies 3D for theares, we'll keep seeing blu-rays with 3D support.
I'm not saying 3D is popular with consumers. It's just going to be around for a while. It will become widely supported if they ever make glasses free 3D a common thing similar to the 3DS.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
3049 posts
1468 upvotes
MARKHAM
3D at home is terrible. i bought my 3D tv 2 years ago thinking, hey i will be watching 3D alot. but no... i already put my 2 pair of 3D glasses aside because it just hurt your eyes after 30min of movie.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2005
2053 posts
26 upvotes
Gravenhurst
JasonCao wrote: 3D at home is terrible. i bought my 3D tv 2 years ago thinking, hey i will be watching 3D alot. but no... i already put my 2 pair of 3D glasses aside because it just hurt your eyes after 30min of movie.
I have a Panasonic VT25 and don't mind the 3D at all. I agree that I thought I'd be watching a lot more and there would be far more content. That being said, I have a few pairs of these glasses and they work just fine.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
Just like getting a new pair of glasses, your eyes adjust to the 3D. I couldn't do more than 10min when I first got them. Now watching a full movie is no issue.
Oct 11, 2004
845 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
I got the passive 3D TV new egg had for $299 last christmas and I find it excellent and get no eye fatigue at all. True we don't use the 3D very often but its nice to have especially since the TV was so cheap
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
gonna have to grab another one or two of these for my vt20

<3 3d. gotta have nearly 100 3d blu-rays now
Jul 29, 2010
20 posts
3d is fun and it won't die because it doesn't hurt anyone having it on the tv. People that complain that say it hurts my eyes are typical whiners. I've can watch hours of 3d and I won't even twitch.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
3D movies, meh. But 3D video games, that I like!
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2004
3815 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
shield4life wrote: 3d is fun and it won't die because it doesn't hurt anyone having it on the tv. People that complain that say it hurts my eyes are typical whiners. I've can watch hours of 3d and I won't even twitch.
Come on now. You do realize that not everyone's eyes are the same? Did you know that there are some that even have seizures just from playing/watching a particular video game or movie?

I'd rather have more choice when buying a TV. I don't care for 3D at all on my TV and I'd rather save $200-300 for a non-3D model. It just sucks because the TVs that get some of the best reviews are coupled with 3D technology.
Proud supporter of Tour for Kids and Ride for Karen!

Come chat live with other RFD'ers on IRC! #redflagdeals on EFNet!

Peace!
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Pro wrote: Come on now. You do realize that not everyone's eyes are the same? Did you know that there are some that even have seizures just from playing/watching a particular video game or movie?
Back in the day when Descent first came out people complained that it made them throw up.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2007
1652 posts
262 upvotes
Will these work with Optoma HD33 projector?
Thanks for any info.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
3104 posts
1726 upvotes
Canada
BinaryJay wrote: Back in the day when Descent first came out people complained that it made them throw up.
Ah, reminds me of my Virtual Boy!
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
3275 posts
2144 upvotes
Montréal, QC
olp79 wrote: Will these work with Optoma HD33 projector?
Thanks for any info.
Would like to know for BenQ projectors too
Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2010
1733 posts
789 upvotes
I think I'll buy more when they're $5 or $10.
Dec 27, 2007
22706 posts
15194 upvotes
Kitchener
Clee wrote: Would like to know for BenQ projectors too
Thanks!
olp79 wrote: Will these work with Optoma HD33 projector?
Thanks for any info.
these requires DLP-Link glasses, so no not compatible.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)