Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

BB/FS Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set $389.99 includes Pro Controller

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2013 12:30 am
Tags:
None
Apr 18, 2008
918 posts
295 upvotes
Mississauga

[Future Shop] BB/FS Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set $389.99 includes Pro Controller

I haven't heard of this elsewhere, but it looks like a new Wii U bundle is coming out on February 17th. According to the Future Shop description, it has "ZombiU, Nintendo Land games, the Wii Pro Controller, and ZombiU art booklet." I don't have any experience with ZombiU, but the Wii U Pro Controller is regularly $49.99 so the $389.99 price tag isn't bad. With Rayman Legends, Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate and LEGO City Undercover coming out pretty soon, it may be attractive to some people... until the Durango and Orbis hype kicks in.

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/ ... 5d1771en02

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/wii ... 27e25fen02
77 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
Does it come with Nintendo Land still? Cause if not:

Deluxe console + game = $350

Controller = $50...

There is no real savings here unless you don't want Nintendo Land and want Zombiu instead.

HOWEVER, if it indeed comes with Nintendo Land as well, then it's a $60 savings.

Edit: I see it says Nintendo Land in the listing, but it doesn't show it on the box.
Maybe it's a digital download voucher for Nintendo Land.
Apr 18, 2008
918 posts
295 upvotes
Mississauga
Hopefully it does... maybe Nintendoland's on a sticker on the back or something.
Nov 19, 2007
357 posts
117 upvotes
Ottawa
according to the description on bb website... comes with both games and some art booklet.
Aug 30, 2009
365 posts
65 upvotes
I think I'll get it as Nintendo said they will not be reducing WiiU price for a while.....

Only reason I'm getting it so I can play Monster Hunter at March =3
Deal Guru
Apr 23, 2007
10206 posts
1465 upvotes
Mississauga
RFD 43-0-0
Ebay 39-0-0
|Dance.Flirt.Music.Chill|
Dec 26, 2010
691 posts
163 upvotes
Yellowknife
Page not found. Still too much and too early in its life to tempt me. Bundle it with Smash Bros or Mario Kart for $300 this Christmas and then you'll have my interest Nintendo.
Apr 21, 2011
22 posts
2 upvotes
EDMONTON
If this is Monster Hunter instead of ZombiU being bundle, I will certainly buy.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
It's $389.99 and it does indeed come with a digital voucher for Nintendo Land.
Dec 26, 2012
615 posts
40 upvotes
LOWBANKS
I will wait and see, just can't see myself paying $400 for a console that is going to be outdated in a year and half.
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
I'll buy when there's a Mario bundle and a some exclusive games on the shelf. I don't expect the prices to drop, I think the margins are very tight.
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
21264 posts
6247 upvotes
Poormond Hill
$400? With the advent of the next generation consoles due in the next 6-7 months, too little, too late.
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6664 upvotes
Hmm was planning on buying a U this week but i think i will wait for this bundle instead.

I thought the mario land was a disk not a voucher? I dont want to waist how ever much internet downloading lol.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1660 posts
724 upvotes
Too bad the pro controller only work on a few games... It doesn't even work for a simple game like Super Mario U which is stupid. Oh and Rayman Legends has been delayed until September because Ubisoft wanted to go multi platform even thought the Wii U version was already done. There's a big controversy going on with Ubisoft right now because of it.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1638 posts
786 upvotes
Exand wrote: Don't think it's worth getting atm.

I mean look at this release calender for 2013:
http://ca.ign.com/games/upcoming/wii-u?filter=latest

Setting aside the multi-platform titles and HD remakes, there's not much there for 2013 besides maybe Pikmin and WiiFit that's unique to the system.
Wow, what a boring list (everything good is also on PS3/360) and Wind Waker remake again? Why not Majora's Mask or Windwaker instead? Anyone know if they are going to remake Xenoblade in HD? (X monolith project)
laststar wrote: Oh and Rayman Legends has been delayed until September because Ubisoft wanted to go multi platform even thought the Wii U version was already done. There's a big controversy going on with Ubisoft right now because of it.
By big controversy you mean desperate wiiu owners with nothing to play on their new toy complaining endlessly on forums. :lol:
Nov 26, 2009
468 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
Grimcurse wrote: Wind Waker remake again? Why not Majora's Mask or Windwaker instead?
Wind Waker was never remade. I agree though I'd rather have Windwaker remade rather than Wind Waker.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
Grimcurse wrote: Wow, what a boring list (everything good is also on PS3/360) and Wind Waker remake again? Why not Majora's Mask or Windwaker instead? Anyone know if they are going to remake Xenoblade in HD? (X monolith project)

By big controversy you mean desperate wiiu owners with nothing to play on their new toy complaining endlessly on forums. :lol:
Uh no Grimcurse it is more than that and I am not buying a new game from Ubisoft til they reverse their decision on releasing the Wii U version of Rayman Legends 7 months from now instead of the end of February. If they don't I will make sure any game I buy of theirs is used and many people are doing this too. In fact the money I was going to spend on Rayman Legends I spent on buying my son a brand new game that was not Ubisoft.

It also must be said that Ubisoft said the game was going to be exclusive to Wii U. They lied. I don't like liars.
Money = evil

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)