Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

BB/FS Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set $389.99 includes Pro Controller

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 4th, 2013 12:30 am
Tags:
None
May 7, 2010
53 posts
13 upvotes
Moeeed wrote: From DICE 2013, there were more talks of developers cancelling projects rather than coming up with the new ones. Stop making up ***** here. TOO UNIQUE... ROFL.

I guess it is unique in the sense that a new console released in 2012 is struggling to outperform consoles from 2005.
New consoles never out perform the older consoles this quickly. Look at the PS2 for example, it was outselling the 360 and PS3 for about 2-3 years after they launched.

You also should look up unique in the dictionary sometime, you do not seem to understand what it means.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1399 upvotes
North York
Shankey wrote: New consoles never out perform the older consoles this quickly. Look at the PS2 for example, it was outselling the 360 and PS3 for about 2-3 years after they launched.

You also should look up unique in the dictionary sometime, you do not seem to understand what it means.
out perform technically ... you even have any technical knowledge? My post consistently mentions the hardware is struggling to be on par with ps3 and 360 which were released in the 2005 - 2006 era.

I feel sorry for your mental capacity. Please stop talking and save some dignity.
May 7, 2010
53 posts
13 upvotes
Moeeed wrote: out perform technically ... you even have any technical knowledge? My post consistently mentions the hardware is struggling to be on par with ps3 and 360 which were released in the 2005 - 2006 era.

I feel sorry for your mental capacity. Please stop talking and save some dignity.
Sorry but most of your posts seem to be nothing more than 12 year old fan boy talk so I generally skim them. As far as technical performance goes, does it really matter how powerful one console will be against another? They will still become outdated fairly quickly compared to computers. I buy game consoles for the exclusive games, waiting for the new PS4 to be announced won't give people Nintendo exclusives. Frankly your fanboyism will get you nowhere, if people want a Wii U they will get one, if they want a PS4 or the next X-Box they will get one. Some people like me might even get all three of them.

Any ways I don't feel like arguing any more with a fan boy with a one tracked mind any more, and we are pretty off topic by this point so I'm just going to ignore your further posts, unless you say something remotely interesting or useful. Have a nice day.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2668 posts
1399 upvotes
North York
Shankey wrote: Sorry but most of your posts seem to be nothing more than 12 year old fan boy talk so I generally skim them. As far as technical performance goes, does it really matter how powerful one console will be against another? They will still become outdated fairly quickly compared to computers. I buy game consoles for the exclusive games, waiting for the new PS4 to be announced won't give people Nintendo exclusives. Frankly your fanboyism will get you nowhere, if people want a Wii U they will get one, if they want a PS4 or the next X-Box they will get one. Some people like me might even get all three of them.

Any ways I don't feel like arguing any more with a fan boy with a one tracked mind any more, and we are pretty off topic by this point so I'm just going to ignore your further posts, unless you say something remotely interesting or useful. Have a nice day.

Oh please, upon the announcement of PS4 Nintendo may be forced to lower the price of the console to sell more since it is struggling.

I have not mentioned anything about exclusive games or hardware and my points was specifically regarding hardware. This hardware is half a decade old and should not be sold for 349.99 that's the main point.

When the internet trolls like you are beat they come up with other nonsense lame general statements and arguments to look better.

ROFL you are the 12 year who is happily willing for pay 349.99 for an obsolete hardware and yet defending it.

The Wii U GPU is a customer Radeon HD 4600 series. 4600.... enough said.

Please also search online for Nintendo Network - How out of structure it is.

Here please enjoy this as well, perhaps it will open your eyes.

http://kotaku.com/5982965/nintendo-fan- ... -u-problem
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2012
1143 posts
930 upvotes
Everywhere
5-year-old hardware is still being sold for $200-250 (the MSRP of a 360/ps3).

did you also forget about the wii u gamepad? seems pretty unique since sony nor microsoft are selling one. it's probably worth about a $100 since nintendo isn't selling them separately (probably until the cost comes down).

so $200+$100 = $300 for "obsolete hardware" and a new gamepad. sounds about right.
Oct 20, 2009
300 posts
628 upvotes
North Bay
EB GAMES also has this promotion going. I plan on doing the trade towards ps3 (8 TIV gets $25), from the PS3 god of war bundle, cancelling it, and putting it towards this!!!

I don't have all the futureshop gift cards everyone else on here seems to have.. :P
Mar 16, 2005
467 posts
52 upvotes
Hamilton
anyone know if walmart is getting this?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
I'm pretty sure this thread was started for people who were INTERESTED in getting a Wii U.

If you came to a Wii U deal thread just to complain about the Wii U, then you indeed are a TROLL.
Apr 18, 2008
918 posts
295 upvotes
Mississauga
Moeeed wrote: Oh please, upon the announcement of PS4 Nintendo may be forced to lower the price of the console to sell more since it is struggling.
I totally expect to be a Wii U Ambassador before the end of the year.
Lauralai wrote: anyone know if walmart is getting this?
Probably, the press release makes no mention of being exclusive to Best Buy.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
Farmhouse wrote: I'm pretty sure this thread was started for people who were INTERESTED in getting a Wii U.

If you came to a Wii U deal thread just to complain about the Wii U, then you indeed are a TROLL.
Who are you directing your comment at ?
Money = evil
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2012
1345 posts
314 upvotes
NEWMARKET
DeViLzzz wrote: Who are you directing your comment at ?
Anyone really. I get tired of threads being derailed like this.

To answer someones questions earlier, Walmart usually carries all North American SKU's, so there is no reason why they wouldn't have this bundle.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
2615 posts
383 upvotes
Sarnia
BUFFAR wrote: I agree with Shankey tho...who the heck buy hardcore games on console when you can play it on their superior pc? :facepalm:
Most of my games are exclusive to whichever hardware.
It's poor children who is force to one console as well. :lol: Why limit yourself to one?
BUFFAR while I don't like the way you insulted some people with your comment probably I can say there are ways to make it affordable to end up with all the consoles available at the time. Trade credit from up trading and saving $10 here and there adds up and eventually you have enough money for whatever. I also bought my Xbox 360 used from EB Games/GameStop and never had an issue with the console. I guess I am lucky on that maybe considering I got a used console but obvious it can happen for people and so you can save money buying one used.
Money = evil
Jun 14, 2006
688 posts
151 upvotes
Winnipeg
I ended up getting the Wii U Deluxe from Staples.ca...stacked two coupons to bring the price down to $305....basically a deluxe for the basic price...scooped up a copy of NSMBU on kijiji for $20...we're enjoying it! What I love about Wii and WiiU is the abundance of family games....the gamepad is neat too!
Apr 20, 2009
288 posts
142 upvotes
Picked it up today at RCSS and saved the taxes to make this an even better deal. Saved $50!
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
ExtraHoardernaire wrote: 5-year-old hardware is still being sold for $200-250 (the MSRP of a 360/ps3).

did you also forget about the wii u gamepad? seems pretty unique since sony nor microsoft are selling one. it's probably worth about a $100 since nintendo isn't selling them separately (probably until the cost comes down).

so $200+$100 = $300 for "obsolete hardware" and a new gamepad. sounds about right.
You could buy an Xbox on Black Friday for the past few ones for 99. The PS3 you could get for 159 I believe. Sure it's too late now but ya know....

And just because it has a "unique" peripheral doesn't mean it is worth anything. At least people finally realize after that bull Wii. This console only sold 50k on January.....
"Want Some Steelbooks? Deal wit it" - Futureshop
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
BUFFAR wrote: Mario Chase is really fun and the toughest game to date is Donkey Kong Crash Course in NintendoLand..!
Yes, it is that hard...harder than Demonsoul & Darksoul. :lol:
Took a good 10 hrs just for the first map..!!! :mad: I thought this is a kid game?!?! :lol:
Maybe you should stick to pc......
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
Shankey wrote: Sorry but most of your posts seem to be nothing more than 12 year old fan boy talk so I generally skim them. As far as technical performance goes, does it really matter how powerful one console will be against another? They will still become outdated fairly quickly compared to computers. I buy game consoles for the exclusive games, waiting for the new PS4 to be announced won't give people Nintendo exclusives. Frankly your fanboyism will get you nowhere, if people want a Wii U they will get one, if they want a PS4 or the next X-Box they will get one. Some people like me might even get all three of them.

Sure why not? OF course Next gen consoles are obsolete right now. But, there are people who just created their PC and it just got obsolete....... Also Nintendo screwed up bad with the Wii. All their exclusives were pretty bland. I don't care for a new mario or zelda They were so bad on the WII IMO (Except for twilight Princess) at least that game had some Zelda formula The consoles is selling bad it is not getting developers to work on it. Once the Xbox3 and PS4 come out it is a done deal.
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2009
2182 posts
209 upvotes
I bought one last night. Damn this thing is awesome. Love the tablet controller. Ended up playing Mario Kart Wii and it looked like it upconverted it. Have yet to play Zombie U but amd gonna do that tonight. Ended up buying this because I was gonna buy another wii but fogured $250 more I can do that and so much more. The pro controller feels better than the 360's controller.
Brand NEW FUJIFILM F900EXR FOR SALE ASKING $225
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2011
1486 posts
175 upvotes
nagasadow wrote: I bought one last night. Damn this thing is awesome. Love the tablet controller. Ended up playing Mario Kart Wii and it looked like it upconverted it. Have yet to play Zombie U but amd gonna do that tonight. Ended up buying this because I was gonna buy another wii but fogured $250 more I can do that and so much more. The pro controller feels better than the 360's controller.
Na b the 360 is the best.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)