Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

BB: Get up to $30 in reward certificates with PlayStation Move

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 21st, 2010 12:26 am
Tags:
None
Sep 14, 2008
199 posts
12 upvotes

BB: Get up to $30 in reward certificates with PlayStation Move

I just received an email from BB:
Get up to $30 in reward certificates with PlayStation Move when you purchase before October 3.

Move Bundle ($99.99): 1,200 reward points ($15 value)
PS3 Move Bundle ($399.99): 2,400 reward points ($30 value)

400 reward points ($5 value) with any of these games/accesories:
Eyepet for Mover ($39.99), Kung Fu Rider for Move ($39.99), Start the Party for Move ($39.99), Move Controller ($49.99), Move Navigation Controller ($29.99), Move Charging Station ($29.99):
23 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
1012 posts
209 upvotes
OP read the newsletter next time.. it says Playstation Move HARDWARE bundle which is 399.99.. so this deal is good for people looking for a PS3 as well... with the software bundle you get 1200 points and 400 points for each seperate controller/navigation thingy and other accessories (incl. Move Games).

[IMG]http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/6429/psmove.png[/IMG]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2005
5485 posts
384 upvotes
Mississauga
why are these so expensive :cry: I will wait for kinetic to come out first..kinda torn between the 2
Sep 28, 2008
335 posts
41 upvotes
London Ontario
dealsoutlook wrote: why are these so expensive :cry: I will wait for kinetic to come out first..kinda torn between the 2
Expensive? It is cheap if you know what to do. I did the trade 4 games for the Move Bundle. The 4 games i brought I must of only spent 35 bucks on TOTAL. So I paid 35 bucks for the move bundle. You have jump on the trade in wagon in order to win big.

Where to find cheap games?

Blockbuster video throughout the summer had good deals.
I use the pawnshop often.
Want Cheap Games?

Check out my eBay page: PS3 Nation
Jan 15, 2010
554 posts
371 upvotes
i'm wondering if i can get the reward points with T3 offer.
Apr 10, 2005
216 posts
83 upvotes
if you don't mind sdm points you might be better off going to sdm and getting the ps3 for $300. you get 60000 points this saturday saturday for 20X the points event and then you can use those points to get the move for no more than $15 since you redeem 50000 for $85.
Jan 15, 2010
554 posts
371 upvotes
richboy! wrote: Kinect will be garbage.

Ended up getting my Move bundle for $25 with trade-in's at FS since their list is a lot better than BB's.

how do you guys check FS list? I tried several times but I couldn't find the list.
Deal Guru
Aug 30, 2009
10391 posts
2188 upvotes
Aurora
richboy! wrote: Kinect will be garbage.

Ended up getting my Move bundle for $25 with trade-in's at FS since their list is a lot better than BB's.

Haha nah Kinect is quite fun but can`t say much more than that bc of nda. :P
signature removed for rule violations
Feb 27, 2008
30 posts
1 upvote
I bought mine today, and returning it... $100 to start was ok, but then another $80 for second wand (for optimal gameplay) and nav + $130 for a second set for a second player ... the costs involved to be fully equipped are to much, i'll wait for kinect.
Jun 18, 2006
61 posts
9 upvotes
I got the same offer...but when i click on the link for the Sports champions bundle, it says 800 points not 1200. I sent BB an email but no response yet.
Am i missing something?
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2002
2552 posts
403 upvotes
Durham Region
I tried the demo set up at BB and walked away terribly unimpressed... maybe it's just the pack in game, but it was sad...and the marketing guy was so hype about it... lol He also convinced me to buy it right now, because like the original launch of the Wii, it will sell out and be very hard to find for months!... hmmmm.... riiigghhttt.....
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1783 posts
540 upvotes
Blackduv wrote: I bought mine today, and returning it... $100 to start was ok, but then another $80 for second wand (for optimal gameplay) and nav + $130 for a second set for a second player ... the costs involved to be fully equipped are to much, i'll wait for kinect.

You can use a DS for a nav (if you need one). An extra $130 for what? Maybe you should wait for Kinect, no buttons, real simple.
Feb 27, 2008
30 posts
1 upvote
Squeeky wrote: You can use a DS for a nav (if you need one). An extra $130 for what? Maybe you should wait for Kinect, no buttons, real simple.

I tried using the DS, it's rather awkward.. but yes that does work. Extra 130 is for a second player .. this type of system just isn't fun solo, it's meant for fun with other people, so 4 move's between the 2 people. Yes i know not all games need 2 per person, hell some don't even need 1 per person you can just pass the 1 you do have back and forth, but I prefer having every base covered which means basic kit + 3 more moves at a bare minimum, if I'm gonna use DS as nav.

Playing solo today tho, it really was a lot of fun, I'll give it that much... and 1000x more accurate then the wii is, even with the motion+
Jun 18, 2006
61 posts
9 upvotes
Bestbuy Customer Service response is:

"We do apologize for the inconvenience so far, however, the amount is 800 points for the purchase of this item."

B.S. ....false promotion....
Oct 15, 2008
654 posts
170 upvotes
London
Amelio wrote: Bestbuy Customer Service response is:

"We do apologize for the inconvenience so far, however, the amount is 800 points for the purchase of this item."

B.S. ....false promotion....

there is nothing under each game though. what i would do is just order it and if the points dont get posted phone rewardzone and they will usually post them.
Aug 27, 2010
606 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
to the OP, can you or anybody post the link for the bonus 400 bonus points when you buy just the nav controller or the move itself. I have looked at the best buy website under Exclusive Offers in the rewards section and its no where to be found.

thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2005
2704 posts
355 upvotes
North York
Blackduv wrote: I bought mine today, and returning it... $100 to start was ok, but then another $80 for second wand (for optimal gameplay) and nav + $130 for a second set for a second player ... the costs involved to be fully equipped are to much, i'll wait for kinect.

I'm totally confused. It only costs $50 for a Move controller, plus $30 for a Nav controller, plus the original $100 Move Bundle + $30 for a Nav controller. So it should be around $210. How are you getting $100 + $80 + $130 = $310?!?!