Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Kobo eBooks

BB: Kobo 6" eBook Reader with Wi-Fi (RG-N647-G) - Grey - Refurbished $49 (Ending 7/3)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2012 8:23 am
Tags:
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Kobo eBooks] BB: Kobo 6" eBook Reader with Wi-Fi (RG-N647-G) - Grey - Refurbished $49 (Ending 7/3)

Since the Kobo WiFi $39 deal from Kobo has not returned, this may be the next best. $49 during the Weekend Sale w/ free shipping and in the worst case a place to return it locally, without shipping/RMA.

http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/kob ... c3dcd9en02
3 replies
Oct 2, 2011
611 posts
600 upvotes
London
On a budget? If you can't afford a touch, the older Wifi is great.

If you are a voracious reader, the button takes a beating. My wife killed hers and while breastfeeding, sitting and reading for hours and hours a day. It still functioned, however, just didn't click...

Great buy
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
cfrank73 wrote: On a budget? If you can't afford a touch, the older Wifi is great.

If you are a voracious reader, the button takes a beating. My wife killed hers and while breastfeeding, sitting and reading for hours and hours a day. It still functioned, however, just didn't click...

Great buy
Thanks for the feedback. I've had good luck with my two refurbs also.

BTW this deal ends at 10:00 am EST I believe. If stock holds out that long.
Jun 23, 2005
373 posts
213 upvotes
Hamilton
cfrank73 wrote: On a budget? If you can't afford a touch, the older Wifi is great.

Great buy
Mine and my wife's buttons are on their way out. They're about a year and a half old at this point.
❗

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)