Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BB: Playbook rapid charger $9.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 14th, 2013 5:14 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 29, 2004
400 posts
110 upvotes
ciuvak wrote: Have you checked the Staples downtown location? They had 12 in stock last Friday afternoon.
Thanks a lot. Picked one up there today for $9.99. Still a few left there, if anyone is still unable to find.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4670 posts
3958 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
Cheetahmen2 wrote: It begs to ask... why are people protecting a $99 device that was designed to be used without a case (The rubberised backing)

Might as well just buy 2 and beat the life out of it then open up a fresh one later... it is $99! Crikey and Blimey!

Its like watching people put car bra on those little 1.2L cars.. Honda Fit or those Areos.... its a trash car! drive it and scrap it! dont look at it! it is depressing!
I guess some of us don't have unlimited disposable income.
I put an Otterbox case on the Playbook because 1) I DON'T have unlimited discretionary funds, 2) I like to look after my stuff, 3) I have a child that, while gentle, still is a child, and drops and spills things regularly, 4) would rather save the additional $99 of discretionary funds otherwise spent on a second Playbook, in a bank account.
Your "use it a while then, over the shoulder" attitude is so 20th century...

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)