Sep 25, 2012
997 posts
228 upvotes
Toronto
andriykoua wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 5:48 am
OOS online now, that's what BBY gets when RFD are up in the morning :D
It is not OOS...

Just head over to Futureshop and get it for the same price!

AHAAHHAHAHAHH!!!!
Mar 10, 2010
163 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto,Canada
thats a very good deal..thanked!!
Mar 30, 2009
658 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Why do I have a feeling a few of the extra purchased units will end up for re-sale on KIJIJI? LOL.

Anyhow, thanks OP ordered one. Kind of a bummer this deal comes along now after I purchased $34.99 pack from BB last week that included this charger, case and screen protector. Oh well, can't hurt to have an extra at this price :)
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2003
2878 posts
739 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Amazing deal, just reserved one for pick up in store! Glad I didn't buy it for $20
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2757 posts
289 upvotes
Montreal
The link the OP posted goes to the dock and not to the rapid charger. I couldn't find the rapid charger on BB's website
Oct 23, 2007
795 posts
95 upvotes
gnuman wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 7:52 am
The link the OP posted goes to the dock and not to the rapid charger. I couldn't find the rapid charger on BB's website
The dock is a rapid charger as well. What you want is the travel rapid charger; that one is still in stock in futureshop and you can pm staples, or just try to find stock at staples.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1927 posts
554 upvotes
gnuman wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 7:52 am
The OP's link and this entire thread is about the RAPID CHARGING POD. Is your post referring to the RAPID CHARGING 'TRAVEL' chager? Both are 'rapid chagers'.
Deal Addict
May 30, 2011
1927 posts
554 upvotes
Subarunyon wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 7:58 am
The dock is a rapid charger as well. What you want is the travel rapid charger; that one is still in stock in futureshop and you can pm staples, or just try to find stock at staples.
How is the PM at Staples going to work? The prcie for the travle charger at Staples right now is $9.97 and an additional 25% off in store for clearance. You can't PM Staples at FutureShop as the item is listed as 'clearance' on the Staples website.
Sep 22, 2009
742 posts
63 upvotes
Maybe it's just me, but the futureshop website is getting hammered to death. I can't even get it reserved let alone being redirected to the page.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
4424 posts
454 upvotes
SK
rcheung13 wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 8:17 am
Maybe it's just me, but the futureshop website is getting hammered to death. I can't even get it reserved let alone being redirected to the page.
Same here, what to check the price and all I'm getting is:
FS wrote: Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request.

The page may be temporarily unavailable or may no longer exist.

Please take a moment to provide us feedback by clicking the button below and telling us what you were attempting to do when this error occurred.

Your input will help us improve the quality of the site for our customers.
Apr 14, 2006
427 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
If anyone has one to sell, please PM me. Ill pay top dollar for it.
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2003
4424 posts
454 upvotes
SK
Simo wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 8:26 am
If anyone has one to sell, please PM me. Ill pay top dollar for it.
Best Buy has online stock, buy 2 for $20 and get free shipping, no (might need a filler to get over $20 exactly)?

Edit:
Sorry, out of stock already.
× < >