• Jun 27th, 2013 10:33 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 24, 2010
268 posts
93 upvotes
Burnaby

[Best Buy] Pre-order The Last of Us get $50 off PS3 Pulse Elite Headset

Pre-order The Last of Us at Bestbuy, you would get 800 reward points and $50 off for PS3 Pulse Elite Headset.
If you don't mind for a long time shipping, you can get it. I am not sure you could get $50 off and 800 reward points if you pre-order at store.

================================================================

The website is updated. Go check for it =)
http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/...d47e66985cen02

The coupon code would be given after it ships to you.
That mean you have to wait until 14 June to get the $50 off coupon.
348 replies
Sep 26, 2009
84 posts
6 upvotes
Kelowna
I wonder if you can get this deal if you've already ordered Last of US with the $20 off from buying GOW at Best Buy. Anyone tried?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2008
9994 posts
455 upvotes
is the headset bluetooth?

if so can I use it on my PC?

I want a decent headset for my PC so for $50 this seems like it might be a good deal
He who tries will be wasted
Dec 29, 2007
69 posts
7 upvotes
Mississauga
Viper98 wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2013 7:43 pm
is the headset bluetooth?

if so can I use it on my PC?

I want a decent headset for my PC so for $50 this seems like it might be a good deal
That headset is $150 unless I'm missing something. It's not bluetooth, you plug in a 2.4GHz usb transmitter to your PC and it works through that. You will not, however, have access to the sound virtualization features, that's only when it's connected to a PS3.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2008
9994 posts
455 upvotes
skadebo wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2013 7:48 pm
That headset is $150 unless I'm missing something. It's not bluetooth, you plug in a 2.4GHz usb transmitter to your PC and it works through that. You will not, however, have access to the sound virtualization features, that's only when it's connected to a PS3.
yeah my bad I was looking at the wireless stereo headset for $99
He who tries will be wasted
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
5511 posts
447 upvotes
Mississauga
I already have it preorded last year how do I get a discount on the headset?
Sep 20, 2010
223 posts
120 upvotes
I bought one of these when they first came out. It died on me 2 months later. Computer or PS3 won't recognize the USB dongle. Piece of crap. I do not recommend.
Sep 26, 2009
84 posts
6 upvotes
Kelowna
homesickalien wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2013 8:05 pm
I bought one of these when they first came out. It died on me 2 months later. Computer or PS3 won't recognize the USB dongle. Piece of crap. I do not recommend.
So it's still under warranty? I've had the previous version for well over a year and it's as good as new. I love love love the wireless aspect, the new ones look improved in every way.
Sep 20, 2010
223 posts
120 upvotes
Lookingforguddeals wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2013 8:34 pm
So it's still under warranty? I've had the previous version for well over a year and it's as good as new. I love love love the wireless aspect, the new ones look improved in every way.
Lost the receipt. I have no issue with the headset itself when it worked other than they were slightly uncomfortable after an hour or so of use.

edit: Holy crap! I just resurrected my headset from the grave. Apparently there was an app released in the Playstation store to configure and update the headset modes for different games/media. I just downloaded and installed it and tried to update my unresponsive headset. Sure enough I got an error message, BUT then it said "The headset has encountered a serious issue, the update will restart (This may take a while)" It completely reflashed the headset firmware and now it is working again!!!!!

Hooray for redflagdeals for reminding me I still had these!! I am very happy!!! (I originally paid $150 for these).
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1370 posts
170 upvotes
homesickalien wrote:
Apr 23rd, 2013 8:50 pm
Lost the receipt. I have no issue with the headset itself when it worked other than they were slightly uncomfortable after an hour or so of use.

edit: Holy crap! I just resurrected my headset from the grave. Apparently there was an app released in the Playstation store to configure and update the headset modes for different games/media. I just downloaded and installed it and tried to update my unresponsive headset. Sure enough I got an error message, BUT then it said "The headset has encountered a serious issue, the update will restart (This may take a while)" It completely reflashed the headset firmware and now it is working again!!!!!

Hooray for redflagdeals for reminding me I still had these!! I am very happy!!! (I originally paid $150 for these).
Nice work.
Sep 26, 2009
84 posts
6 upvotes
Kelowna
Awesome, wish I had the new ones, they look better and I want the ability to plug them in with the mini jack. (old ones lack that)
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2450 posts
273 upvotes
Brampton
I use these headset to listen to music on the go. The bass booster is crazy these headphones are way better (any way cheaper) than beats. For listening to music alone I recommend I have not even used these once on my ps3

BTW, it comes with a detachable 3.5mm cord to pull into any device. Even if they battery is dead you can still listen to music on them
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2007
3083 posts
167 upvotes
build quality and features make it bang for buck
vibrating feature is gimmicky but the build quality is 10x better than the original Wireless Stereo Headset released before it.

2 negatives tho
charge holds less than 6 hours..doesn't bother me as that's about as much time as I spend on my PS3 in 1 month time...probably an issue for those that game for extended period of sessions.
gets uncomfortable after an hour of gaming. It's not that it's super heavy or clamps tight...but rather the headband could use a bit more padding.
Russell wrote:
Sep 10th, 2011 12:29 pm
We come here looking for deals. We use the savings on the things we buy to justify buying more things, thus filling our homes with tons of unnecessary consumer products. Such is the key to happiness.

Feb 7, 2006
65 posts
5 upvotes
I tried to order both Last of Us and the Pulse Elite headset but there's no $50 discount that is auto applied.. I guess this promo isn't live yet?
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2009
1148 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto, ON
can't find offer ... :( I have rw and in the gamerz club or w.e that thing is for .
× < >