Expired Hot Deals

[Best Buy] BB: Rocketfish SPX15 Bluetooth Wireless Speakers $39.99 ($60 OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 7th, 2012 11:20 pm
[OP]
Mar 1, 2011
52 posts
308 upvotes
Brampton

[Best Buy] BB: Rocketfish SPX15 Bluetooth Wireless Speakers $39.99 ($60 OFF)

I was looking for a wireless speaker and stumbled upon this deal. From reading the reviews on the web, I've concluded that at regular price these speakers are on par/below average with the competition but a steal at 40 bucks!

Here's the link - http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/product/roc ... 5c97d6en02
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2004
1940 posts
552 upvotes
Ottawa
You mean speaker (as in singular) ..... these do not come as a pair.
This lousy avatar courtesy of an anal admin who decided to delete a near ten year old existing avatar that did meet all of the site's requirements.
[OP]
Mar 1, 2011
52 posts
308 upvotes
Brampton
Sorry for misleading anyone with that title
Nov 29, 2003
497 posts
27 upvotes
Amazing device, I highly recommend it if your Bluetooth source is near.

Con: The Bluetooth range which is quite limited. Recommend that you use this in an open space maybe 20' max as room to room performance is choppy.
"The pain of discipline is far less than the pain of regret."
Mar 8, 2004
774 posts
275 upvotes
Brampton
Just bought one of these babies at futureshop. It's marginally cheaper there. 1 cent! Lol. Their regular price was $59.99.

Sound quality is pretty amazing for the size of this thing! It actually has 2 mid ranges facing forward and a subwoofer facing the rear. Weighs under a pound, comes with a universal 1A usb charger, and a carrying bag. I wish it went a bit louder but it's definitely a keeper at this price!

Tip for the owners: put it up close to a wall or something to reflect on and it sounds much louder!
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2003
4550 posts
209 upvotes
Vancity
pauldryan wrote:
Aug 3rd, 2012 1:33 pm
You mean speaker (as in singular) ..... these do not come as a pair.
Actually, there are two speakers with separate channels within the unit, so yes he would be correct in referring to them as speakers.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6630 posts
2467 upvotes
Toronto
Happy with the speaker, my expectations were low but was pleasantly surprised, decent sound considering the size. Small enough to travel with.