Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Best Buy

BB - Trade Select 2 Games (XB1, PS4), Get $70 GC

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 25th, 2014 2:09 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1358 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto

[Best Buy] BB - Trade Select 2 Games (XB1, PS4), Get $70 GC

As per this week's Best Buy Flyer, you can trade in select 2 games (XB1, PS4) and receive a $70 GC. It does not state that the GC has to be used for another game.

The list has not yet been updated online but it should soon.

As with previous trade-in offers, I'm sure you can trade one of the eligible games for a $35 GC. Games are also most likely ones that retails for $59.99-$69.99

***Edit: Looks as though they have trade in values here, under "games": http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/trade-in-program.aspx
Thanks to Tactical for the link

Details from flyer:

Valid on select PS4 and Xbox One games. See www.bestbuy.ca/tradeingames for details and list of eligible titles. Games must include boxes. No duplicate titles accepted, regardless of console.
53 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3355 posts
5376 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I can't find the trade-in list brother!
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1358 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
Wrestlemania wrote: I can't find the trade-in list brother!
It hasn't been updated as per my post. Hopefully soon!

BTW, if anyone has confirmation of trade in value, please post!
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2012
1860 posts
859 upvotes
Montreal
Great time to trade in watch dogs lol hope it's on the list

EDIT: haha 15$ for it
Aug 11, 2011
650 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
Hoping to trade in Diablo and Tomb Raider.
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
2082 posts
2412 upvotes
Toronto
th3xeroeagle wrote: Great time to trade in watch dogs lol hope it's on the list
Let's be real here. There is no way that'll be on the list.... I hope I'm wrong though....
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1358 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
I'd be absolutely shocked if Watch Dogs is on the list. But hey, crazier things have happened :lol:
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2679 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
Went to BB this Tuesday and asked TIV for Destiny$30 Wofenstein$20 PVZ$10 Watchdogs$15 :facepalm:
All for XB1.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1358 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: Went to BB this Tuesday and asked TIV for Destiny$30 Wofenstein$20 PVZ$10 Watchdogs$15 :facepalm:
All for XB1.
Destiny might be $35 now with this new promo. They've done this in the past when they had $30 trade in promos for games that went down to $25-$20 in value previously
Jul 26, 2011
267 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto
I tried trading in Destiny when FS was running the same promo, $15.....

Maybe I'll try today.
Apr 13, 2009
864 posts
285 upvotes
Destiny on PS4 is valued at $15....the XboxOne is higher for some reason

:D :twisted:
Nov 21, 2012
353 posts
98 upvotes
Mississauga
Yesterday I traded Destiny for XB1 and I got $30 for it at BB. Thew new round of games is coming in the next couple of weeks and I was done with Destiny.
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2007
2301 posts
862 upvotes
Toronto
I can almost hear in everyone's minds "Come on CoD:MW3! Be on that list!" LOL, or better yet "Come on people, list me some turds!"

For those of you who aren't familiar, take a look at this thread back in 2012 on RFD. A lot of turds were on BB's & FS's Trade-In lists... ah, those were the days.

Linky: fs-bb-trade-2-selected-games-get-60-gift-card-1251438/

But the days of mistakes/web errors are pretty much over (minus a few here & there from time-to-time). I mean, who's going to trade-in games like Destiny or other high value games when they just came out. Heck, I'm not even finished Alien: Isolation yet (only 1/3 completed), and you can bet that game, along with some other high-profile games (especially Nintendo 1st party) will be on that last.
Dec 6, 2012
485 posts
316 upvotes
North
tigerhawk33 wrote: I mean, who's going to trade-in games like Destiny or other high value games when they just came out. Heck, I'm not even finished Alien: Isolation yet (only 1/3 completed), and you can bet that game, along with some other high-profile games (especially Nintendo 1st party) will be on that last.
I'm dumping NHL 15 and Destiny(both XBONE), both games are huge disappointments and I picked them up for under $50 each. Bringing them into BB is worth losing the $5 extra a piece i'd get from pissing around on Kijiji and dealing with the "I'll give you $10 and a copy of NHL09 for the 360 for NHL15" crap
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2007
1358 posts
128 upvotes
Toronto
Tactical wrote: I couldn't seem to find the list on TC's link if anyone else is stuck go here http://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/trade-in-program.aspx click on Games. D3 and Destiny are $35 each. I traded my two copies of D3 I think around 2 weeks ago.
Thanks for the link. I'll post it on my original thread. Looks as though they updated the value based on this promo
Dec 10, 2013
416 posts
164 upvotes
KITCHENER
Compgod wrote: I'm dumping NHL 15 and Destiny(both XBONE), both games are huge disappointments and I picked them up for under $50 each. Bringing them into BB is worth losing the $5 extra a piece i'd get from pissing around on Kijiji and dealing with the "I'll give you $10 and a copy of NHL09 for the 360 for NHL15" crap
i'd have no problem paying TIV if it was a game i needed :(
Dec 29, 2011
192 posts
169 upvotes
Sherwood Park
tigerhawk33 wrote: I can almost hear in everyone's minds "Come on CoD:MW3! Be on that list!" LOL, or better yet "Come on people, list me some turds!"

For those of you who aren't familiar, take a look at this thread back in 2012 on RFD. A lot of turds were on BB's & FS's Trade-In lists... ah, those were the days.

Linky: fs-bb-trade-2-selected-games-get-60-gift-card-1251438/

But the days of mistakes/web errors are pretty much over (minus a few here & there from time-to-time). I mean, who's going to trade-in games like Destiny or other high value games when they just came out. Heck, I'm not even finished Alien: Isolation yet (only 1/3 completed), and you can bet that game, along with some other high-profile games (especially Nintendo 1st party) will be on that last.
Those were the days. I remember picking up games at FS for 15 bucks and trading them in for 30.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)