2019 Shop The Block

BC/AB/SK/MB/ON - LOWES - 20 BAMs WUB 1 LEPAGE’s *PL Premium* Adhesive instore / online (Nov 14th thru Nov 27th)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 3rd, 2019 7:00 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11826 posts
9091 upvotes
Eastern Ontario

BC/AB/SK/MB/ON - LOWES - 20 BAMs WUB 1 LEPAGE’s *PL Premium* Adhesive instore / online (Nov 14th thru Nov 27th)

OFFER

20 Bonus Miles @ LOWES When You Buy 1 LEPAGE’s *PL Premium* adhesive (295 or 825 ml) instore or online ... November 14th thru November 27th, 2019

Coupon Status - COUPON NOT REQUIRED

FINE PRINT

*Offer valid November 14th to 27, 2019. Valid at participating LOWES locations in Ontario, Alberta, British Columbia, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Valid in store and online at Lowes.ca
Valid on the following Product SKUs: 100575-153963.
Offer can be combined with other Bonus Mile Offers.
Offer excludes previous purchases and clearance items.
AIR MILES* Card must be presented at the time of the purchase.
Commercial customers, ensure an AirMiles Collector number with corresponding commercial name is presented at time of purchase.
For online purchases, enter AirMiles Collector number at check out.
See store or Lowes.ca for more details.
Trademarks of AM Royalties Limited Partnership used under license by LoyaltyOne, Co. and Lowes Canada.

Lowes Associate instructions: scan all items, request & scan AirMiles Card.
For more info
See the STB Website = https://shoptheblock.ca/en/home
And the Offer’s HOW TO USE Terms & Conditions for more info
THREAD CREATED FROM THE STB WEBSITE
12 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11826 posts
9091 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
PLACE HOLDER
For TIPS & TRICKS

* FOR BEST RESULTS - Check the SKU # in store to ensure you buy the right one
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5701 posts
466 upvotes
Vancouver
How much does it cost?
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1225 posts
532 upvotes
Ottawa
$7.37 it's on the website.

Yes, if you get even 3 partners for STB, they're giving you back >$12 (120AM) in return for spending $7.37+tax. Give the adhesive to a charity, or friendly handyman, or something.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11826 posts
9091 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
aw1883 wrote: $7.37 it's on the website.

Yes, if you get even 3 partners for STB, they're giving you back >$12 (120AM) in return for spending $7.37+tax. Give the adhesive to a charity, or friendly handyman, or something.
Not sure what your second statement means.

The STB BIG BONUS for doing 3 PARTNER COUNTS = 300 BB BAMS = approx Value = $ 31.57
(based on the common Cash Miles value of 95 AMs = $ 10.00)

PLUS... even if these were the only 3 offers anyone did (LEPAGE Adhesive @ 3 separate Partners)
There would be an additional 60 BAMs (3 x 20 BAMs)

All in .. 300 BB BAMs + 60 BAMs = 360 BAMs = approx Value = $ 37.89
Not a horrible take away for $ 7.37 x 3 = $ 22.11 Spent ... or less *

* It’s been reported some of the PARTICIPATING STORES have this item on Sale or Clearance
Or are willing to Price Match
YMMV
Jun 1, 2015
435 posts
140 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. Just want to confirm since I see a number of users here counting both lowes and rona purchases as 1 of their 7 STB purchases, so for the purposes of air miles/STB, Rona and Lowes are considered separate partners?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 7, 2017
11826 posts
9091 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
RigorMortis wrote: Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. Just want to confirm since I see a number of users here counting both lowes and rona purchases as 1 of their 7 STB purchases, so for the purposes of air miles/STB, Rona and Lowes are considered separate partners?
Yes... different logos on the STB Website = www.shoptheblock.ca
Mean different partners = PARTNER COUNTS

So in the Lowes Group depending where you live ...
Lowes - Rona - Reno Depot - Ace , etc

Same with Sobey’s Group
In Alberta you have Sobeys & Safeway & IGA Alberta
All have the same / similar offers
But all count as separate Partners

Suggest if you have not you start out by doing some reading
The STB Website has HOW IT WORKS & FAQs Pages
And we have several STICKIES here at the top of this RFD STB FORUM as well

An informed Collector
Gets it right the first time
Means less hassles later
Chasing Missing Miles
Or missing out altogether for not understanding
I cannot emphasis enough how important READING & FOLLOWING Directions are in these BIG BONUS Events
Lol ... plus you’ll save a pile of time & money too
Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1242 posts
1069 upvotes
Lowe's is quick to post the air miles. Got the 20 air miles the next day. No coupon needed.
Public Mobile , Freedom Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2012
1919 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
Dunkster wrote: Lowe's is quick to post the air miles. Got the 20 air miles the next day. No coupon needed.
Mine posted as well.. but it doesn't mention Shop The Block anywhere.. Is that the case for you?

The SHELL offer posted and said "Shop The Block Offer"
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2017
1242 posts
1069 upvotes
geogolem wrote: Mine posted as well.. but it doesn't mention Shop The Block anywhere.. Is that the case for you?

The SHELL offer posted and said "Shop The Block Offer"
No, it doesn't mention shop the block.
Just: BONUS REWARD MILES +20
Public Mobile , Freedom Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2008
1225 posts
532 upvotes
Ottawa
PointsHubby wrote: Not sure what your second statement means.

The STB BIG BONUS for doing 3 PARTNER COUNTS = 300 BB BAMS = approx Value = $ 31.57
(based on the common Cash Miles value of 95 AMs = $ 10.00)

PLUS... even if these were the only 3 offers anyone did (LEPAGE Adhesive @ 3 separate Partners)
There would be an additional 60 BAMs (3 x 20 BAMs)

All in .. 300 BB BAMs + 60 BAMs = 360 BAMs = approx Value = $ 37.89
Not a horrible take away for $ 7.37 x 3 = $ 22.11 Spent ... or less *

* It’s been reported some of the PARTICIPATING STORES have this item on Sale or Clearance
Or are willing to Price Match
YMMV
I'm saying that buying a tube of PL Premium (even if you don't need it) is a good investment, if it gets you to the next tier of partners, even the lowest.

The specific purchase of a tube of PL Premium for $7.37+tax results (if it's one of 3 partners) in 120AM back: 20AM for the purchase and 100AM for its share of the 300AM. So even if you have no need for PL Premium and are going to throw it out (please don't; give it to a charity or the next handyman you see working), it's a net Money Maker. Of course if you can hit all 3 partners at $7.37 then you're paying $22.11+tax (or more likely $17.47+tax, since you pretty much have to be in Ottawa/Gatineau to do it*) for 360AM.

[*I successfully PMed the PLP at customer service in Rona and Lowes in Ottawa to $5.79 for CTire in Gatineau QC ("local store"). CTire in Ottawa is $6.99 so I assume GTA or BC could still get a PM for $6.99. I didn't bother doing a PM at RD in Gatineau because I was tight for time and all 3 make it a big effort to PM.]
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2014
4620 posts
2192 upvotes
smuncky wrote: For those that bought this online, how quickly did you get your miles to post?
Next day, same as in store purchase. My purchase was in-store pickup though