Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Milwaukee High-Torque Impact Wrench(139$)+Milwaukee 5ah bat+charger(99$)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 25th, 2016 4:37 pm
Tags:
None
May 23, 2015
437 posts
1161 upvotes
Ontario

Milwaukee High-Torque Impact Wrench(139$)+Milwaukee 5ah bat+charger(99$)

Deal Link:
Price:
139$+99$
Hi everyone, so i got this email for subscribers special for this impact wrench and battery today. See details below
Product Description:
The Milwaukee 2663-20 M18 Cordless lithium-ion 1/2 in. High-Torque Impact Wrench features a 4-pole motor and powerful impact mechanism to deliver a reliable 450 ft. lbs. of torque with maximum run time. You'll get consistent speed control with the variable speed trigger. A 1/2 in. anvil with friction ring allows quick and easy, 1-handed socket changes. Lightweight and portable, with superior ergonomics, this 18-Volt cordless wrench offers the ultimate in comfort during prolonged use.
-Features 450 ft. lbs. of torque to perform a wide range of fastening applications
-Delivers 2200 impacts per minute for powerful performance
-Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, more power and more run time than any brushed competitor
-Variable speed trigger provides up to 1900 RPM
-REDLINK intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
-Includes: 2663-20 M18 1/2 in. high-torque impact wrench with friction ring

Regardless of Ryobi impact wrench (P261) deal few days ago. I think this is a good one as it has more torque and since its Milwaukee i think it will be much better than Ryobi.
Anyway i thought i should post it. They also have 5Ah XC batery and charger for 99$ which is good also. The total came upto 268.94$.
I consider this a good deal because i couldn't find this tool and battery/charger in Canadian HD. American HD has it(for 149USD) and so does amazon.ca (223CAD ) have the tool but it's way more pricier. See the links below for this tool/battery/charger from american HD and amazon.ca:
Tool: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M1 ... /202196562
https://www.amazon.ca/Bare-Tool-Milwauk ... op?ie=UTF8
Battery+charger: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M1 ... /205794132
https://www.amazon.ca/MILWAUKEE-M18TM-R ... B00XNUEYBA

Enjoy :)
22 replies
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
I have the 2663 and highly recommend it. Gets lugnuts off in a jiffy. It's a beast.

I paid more for mine off eBay in the US, so this is a steal imo.

Personally I wouldn't invest in a 5ah battery, since the tool is already heavy enough. I can do about 20 wheels or more on the smallest 1.5ah battery. Have a couple and just switch out as needed. They charge up fast.
May 23, 2015
437 posts
1161 upvotes
Ontario
Inno wrote: I have the 2663 and highly recommend it. Gets lugnuts off in a jiffy. It's a beast.

I paid more for mine off eBay in the US, so this is a steal imo.

Personally I wouldn't invest in a 5ah battery, since the tool is already heavy enough. I can do about 20 wheels or more on the smallest 1.5ah battery. Have a couple and just switch out as needed. They charge up fast.
I think you are right. However, I bought the battery and charger because i don't have a battery and charger to go with, I don't have any Milwaukee tools or batteries, i bought this for auto work and it's a steal for 99$ since it costs way more than that and other reason is that BC fasteners provide free shipping over 150$ or add 15$ for shipping.
Feb 20, 2012
560 posts
467 upvotes
KITCHENER
I wish the M12 wrench would come on sale... I want...
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1704 posts
1824 upvotes
Ottawa
Holy crap, this is an incredible deal. Don't hesitate people.
Apr 7, 2008
387 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome deal. With shipping to Ontario, it's $154+tx. Plus you get a 5 year warranty. Would any Ontario stores price match this price, given that its in BC?
May 23, 2015
437 posts
1161 upvotes
Ontario
gyro wrote: Awesome deal. With shipping to Ontario, it's $154+tx. Plus you get a 5 year warranty. Would any Ontario stores price match this price, given that its in BC?
I couldn't find the same exact model for this baretool anywhere other than amazon. Anyway It's out of stock now.
Jan 27, 2016
67 posts
45 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Sweet deal on the impact. I have the same one W/ the pin detent. Works awesome for changing out the tires. As for the battery, I just picked up two 5amp for $169 a couple months ago, from Bolt supply House. Still not too bad considering the reg price.
May 23, 2015
437 posts
1161 upvotes
Ontario
Joshthelocksmith wrote: Sweet deal on the impact. I have the same one W/ the pin detent. Works awesome for changing out the tires. As for the battery, I just picked up two 5amp for $169 a couple months ago, from Bolt supply House. Still not too bad considering the reg price.
How are the batteries holding up? Have you tried removing anything else stubborn (rusted fasteners etc), other than tires?
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19893 posts
4113 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
Dang, looks sold out. Funny I was just in BC Fasteners yesterday or the day before looking for some bolts. Don't need the batteries cause I already have Milwakee stuff.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1704 posts
1824 upvotes
Ottawa
deep1600 wrote: How are the batteries holding up? Have you tried removing anything else stubborn (rusted fasteners etc), other than tires?
No issue whatsoever. The 5 amps will run long and hard without breaking a sweat.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2008
1830 posts
673 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
barny0055 wrote: Homedepot.ca has the 2663-21 set for $279. Unclear if it comes with one or two batteries. The description only says batteries which usually means more than one. If it has two then it may be a better deal.

https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.m18- ... 08084.html
the "1" at the end means one battery..

if a Milwaukee model has these endings:
"20" means zero batteries. so bare tool
"21" means one battery (and charger)
"22" means two batteries (and charger)
Deal Addict
May 24, 2004
2354 posts
571 upvotes
sandav wrote: No issue whatsoever. The 5 amps will run long and hard without breaking a sweat.
Ditto. I use a 2.0 pack for times when I dont like lugging a heavier battery. Changing a set of tires uses less than a quarter charge. The Milwaukee vacuum on the other hand eats batteries for breakfast.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
baymoe wrote: Ditto. I use a 2.0 pack for times when I dont like lugging a heavier battery. Changing a set of tires uses less than a quarter charge. The Milwaukee vacuum on the other hand eats batteries for breakfast.
Since I never do more than 2 or 3 cars in one afternoon I just use a 1.5mAh battery for my impact wrench. Never run out of juice and saves my arm. .

I have the Ridgid vacuum and only get about 3 minutes with a small battery. Must be something about vacuums.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
Inno wrote: Since I never do more than 2 or 3 cars in one afternoon I just use a 1.5mAh battery for my impact wrench. Never run out of juice and saves my arm. .

I have the Ridgid vacuum and only get about 3 minutes with a small battery. Must be something about vacuums.
Not sure if it is the same as the Ryobi, but in that recent thread it was discussed that the tool probably does not deliver full torque with the smaller battery due to the cell arrangement of the larger battery providing more amps. No big deal if the smaller battery is delivering enough torque, but just pointing this out in case it does apply to this one also and someone is disappointed with the performance using the smaller battery.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 5, 2006
7774 posts
1646 upvotes
Toronto
GT!! wrote: Not sure if it is the same as the Ryobi, but in that recent thread it was discussed that the tool probably does not deliver full torque with the smaller battery due to the cell arrangement of the larger battery providing more amps. No big deal if the smaller battery is delivering enough torque, but just pointing this out in case it does apply to this one also and someone is disappointed with the performance using the smaller battery.
I've never had any trouble blasting nuts off.

I'm no electrician but mAh is not the same as Amps.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2007
4206 posts
1749 upvotes
Montreal
Inno wrote: I've never had any trouble blasting nuts off.

I assumed people who doubted would go and look at the Ryobi thread so it doesn't all get repeated here, but it has to do with the cell arrangement. If the high-capacity battery uses more cells and places then in parallel the battery will be able to deliver higher current (amps). http://batteryuniversity.com/learn/arti ... igurations.
Oct 25, 2006
278 posts
74 upvotes
Inno wrote: I've never had any trouble blasting nuts off.

1000 mah is the same as 1 Amp.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)