Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17277 posts
1182 upvotes

Beauty and the Beast - March 17, 2017

After mining old stories and making a load of cash from Alice in Wonderland (a cool $1b), Maleficent (an unexpected $758m) and Cinderella ($542m), Disney will be giving us another animated classic made into a live action film. Word is that the first footage wow audiences at D23.

Emma Watson as Belle
Ewan McGregor as Lumiere
Luke Evans as Gaston
Dan Stevens as Beast
Emma Thompson as Mrs. Potts
Gugu Mbatha-Raw as Plumette
Ian McKellen as Cogsworth
Stanley Tucci as Cadenza
Josh Gad as Le Fou
Kevin Kline as Maurice
Sonoya Mizuno as Debutante
Hattie Morahan as Agathe
Audra McDonald as Garderobe
Nicole O'Neill as Debutante
Henry Garrett as The King

R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
shortened url's are not allowed
64 replies
Jun 27, 2015
82 posts
9 upvotes
Montreal
Emma watson as Belle... Bring it on
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
7937 posts
1607 upvotes
Toronto
It's definitely a teaser
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1624 posts
58 upvotes
Oh my gosh why aren't people talking about this film. The teaser trailer looks so magical. Can't say if emma watson is right for the role as Belle but the direction it's taking is sure seems fine as hell.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2013
3509 posts
725 upvotes
Kingston, ON
Dumbbelldore wrote:
May 26th, 2016 5:26 pm
Oh my gosh why aren't people talking about this film. The teaser trailer looks so magical. Can't say if emma watson is right for the role as Belle but the direction it's taking is sure seems fine as hell.
I think the teaser was the fastest to X views in Y amount of time, beating The Force Awakens. People are definitely interested.
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1624 posts
58 upvotes
Mike15 wrote:
May 27th, 2016 6:24 am
I think the teaser was the fastest to X views in Y amount of time, beating The Force Awakens. People are definitely interested.
Right? :razz: But I'm not seeing any conversation on RFD entertainment.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17277 posts
1182 upvotes
Dumbbelldore wrote:
May 27th, 2016 9:23 am
Right? :razz: But I'm not seeing any conversation on RFD entertainment.
It's not an action movie so less buzz here I suppose.
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
Nov 15, 2004
390 posts
70 upvotes
That's the way teasers should be! It really piqued my I interest without revealing the whole movie. Pretty much a throwback to the animated trailer. Can't wait to watch it.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
15742 posts
905 upvotes
Woodbridge
Hands downs as one of the BEST teasers ever!

Love Emma but I just don't see Belle in her. Then again, I can't think of another actress that can pull it off.

Why 3/17?
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1624 posts
58 upvotes
bembol wrote:
May 29th, 2016 12:51 am
Hands downs as one of the BEST teasers ever!

Love Emma but I just don't see Belle in her. Then again, I can't think of another actress that can pull it off.

Why 3/17?
True. There might too much attention going to Emma as she'll be known as the girl from HP. Still, I think she fits the role fairly well because she's seen as the girl who's both smart and inquisitive in real life. Someone mentioned Emmy Rossum which I think her role as Belle would've been quite apt.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2008
4432 posts
694 upvotes
Toronto (Markham)
Dumbbelldore wrote:
May 29th, 2016 10:49 am
True. There might too much attention going to Emma as she'll be known as the girl from HP. Still, I think she fits the role fairly well because she's seen as the girl who's both smart and inquisitive in real life. Someone mentioned Emmy Rossum which I think her role as Belle would've been quite apt.
Can't see Emma Watson as Belle. I just don't think she can act but we'll see. I wonder if she can even pull off a French accent.

Emmy Rossum! Always found her hot. Actually I think she'd fit the part more than Watson. Rossum is trained in opera, so we know she can sing. Though the Phantom of the Opera movie was pure dung, she sang quite well in it.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
15742 posts
905 upvotes
Woodbridge
chimaican wrote:
May 29th, 2016 1:21 pm
Can't see Emma Watson as Belle. I just don't think she can act but we'll see. I wonder if she can even pull off a French accent.

Emmy Rossum! Always found her hot. Actually I think she'd fit the part more than Watson. Rossum is trained in opera, so we know she can sing. Though the Phantom of the Opera movie was pure dung, she sang quite well in it.
I remember from Poseidon, I completely agree, she's Belle. Too bad.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
1624 posts
58 upvotes
chimaican wrote:
May 29th, 2016 1:21 pm

Yep, Emmy Rossum knows how to balance between a stoic and sexy look. She would've been a great fit.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jul 29, 2003
17277 posts
1182 upvotes
tk1000 wrote:
Jul 28th, 2016 1:09 pm
Wait. Is this a competing Beauty and the Beast movie? This certainly isn't the Emma Watson Disney one...
R.I.P. Rick Rypien #37

For Sale:
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel