• Last Updated:
  • Apr 13th, 2017 9:50 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2003
2088 posts
18 upvotes
That trailer is French film from a few years ago and not the upcoming one.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2007
8714 posts
1845 upvotes
Toronto
EW has a bunch of new looks

Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
981 upvotes
Vaughan
Hey, remember that critically acclaimed animated movie?

We're taking that, word for word, and making it live action!

Doesn't bother me - still going to watch it.
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2011
1266 posts
189 upvotes
Ah, re-making Disney's classic love story of a girl who develops stockholm syndrome.

I hope the songs translate well.
Baaaaaaaaa!
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2302 posts
144 upvotes
the beast just doesn't look intimidating to me imo

i'm gonna have check out the animated film again and see if the trailer and the direction really stacks up

nonetheless i have faith in disney that they'll deliver since this is their most dearest classic
Banned
Nov 8, 2016
39 posts
1 upvote
USA
When I have saw new trailer I almost cried, recall the childhood
Deal Addict
Apr 5, 2016
2302 posts
144 upvotes
carmaster wrote:
Nov 14th, 2016 6:41 pm
Emma Watson looks hot.

i'm still pissed they didn't get emmy rossum tho
Deal Expert
Dec 7, 2012
26202 posts
6061 upvotes
GTHA
Ariana Grande and John Legend will perform a duet on the title track
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/arian ... 201958617/
The ballad was originally performed by Celine Dion and Peabo Bryson in the 1991 animated film. Alan Menken wrote the music and Howard Ashman wrote the lyrics for the song, which received an Academy Award, Golden Globe, and Grammy Award.

The new rendition of the song is produced by Ron Fair, who was brought in to produce by Disney’s soundtracks chief Mitchell Leib, who also brought Grande and Legend to the project. Leib and Fair have collaborated on film music dating back to the highly-successful “Pretty Woman” soundtrack.

“Ron was the first and only choice to make this particular record,” said Leib. “No one is a better vocal producer and he also has a great understanding of the filmmaking dynamic.”

The music video will be directed by Dave Meyers, who won a Grammy in 2005 for Best Music Video and 11 MTV Video Music Awards.

Menken also provides the film score for the movie, with new recordings of the original songs written by Menken and Ashman. The soundtrack includes three new songs written by Menken and Tim Rice. The soundtrack will be released by Walt Disney Records on March 10.