Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

Neato Botvac D3 Clearance Price (plus ebates) $239

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2019 9:26 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
Leloiboi wrote: I just received the coupon from registering my email this morning, but it says in store only. I added it to My offers part on BBB website, but still, it's not applicable to online purchases!
Are you sure the 20% coupon you got is the store-only one from email registration?
No. This was not from registration. I have been getting them for years.
Oct 17, 2015
117 posts
63 upvotes
QC
juched wrote: No. This was not from registration. I have been getting them for years.
Ok. Thanks
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
If anyone has an online coupon they won't use, it would be gratefully received... Thanks!
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
3695 posts
1257 upvotes
GTA
Holiday present for parents done! Thanks OP.
What's the availability and price like for replacement parts? Filters, brushes etc. Expensive?
Jun 1, 2012
34 posts
30 upvotes
Quebec City
I really hope they have better QA now, because even if this is a big discount, it's a lot of money for a year and a half worth of vacuum. I was an early adopter on Neato, but the one I bought broke down 3 times in a year and a half. First the battery went bad so I paid to change them. Then the small screen went dark so I had to push the button every time to start it since I could not program it anymore (hard to do when you don't see anything). And finally, the motherboard gave up completely.

There is a lot of negative stories on the net about those Neato, so even though I really like how it worked while it was still alive, I would not recommend those products since you will have to pay again before 2 years have passed.

In the end, I threw my botvac right in the electronic recycling bin and decide to buy a Miele with a 10 year warranty. 6 years later, it still work like a charm even though I have to do the work myself.
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
^ That's quite unfortunate. Mine has been going strong, running 3 times a week on hardwood floors and rugs, and only the battery died after 2+ years. I do vacuum the filter (I know, the irony) and clean out the combo roller regularly, but other than that the machine has been a good investment, in terms of my time saved, considering I only do full vacuum with my Dyson every other month (and usually just on the rugs and some hard to reach places).

I did some light research and the D3 seems to be on the weak side so it'll choke if you have pets. Other than that, I think at $240 it'll give the Deebot N79 and Roomba 677 a run for their money.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3573 upvotes
Those are some pretty horrific reviews...
If you're interested, you can get a Roomba (basic model) from some SDM. On 20X Point days, it comes out to roughly 210 after tax.
Oct 17, 2015
117 posts
63 upvotes
QC
MikoWilson wrote: Those are some pretty horrific reviews...
If you're interested, you can get a Roomba (basic model) from some SDM. On 20X Point days, it comes out to roughly 210 after tax.
I thought that promotion expired, no? So how do you find what SDM carries the roomba?
Deal Addict
Jul 2, 2008
4772 posts
1561 upvotes
Did Neato improve the batteries on their machines? My XV don't last for 10 mins these days. It used to do the entire floor in one charge, now it's 3 to 4 charges before it's done
Aug 31, 2017
54 posts
12 upvotes
Saskatoon
Just got one, thanks OP! Came out to be 251 with tax shipped.. hopefully its good. Bed Bath and Beyond seem to have a good return policy though so thats nice.
Dec 11, 2006
476 posts
90 upvotes
Vancouver
Would appreciate a 20% online coupon if someone is not planning to use theirs.

Thank you.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Too bad the zoning feature is not available on this, obviously it's capable of it but they only want to provide on their higher end models. Perhaps down the road they would consider unlocking that feature on the d3/d5.
Feb 21, 2003
997 posts
1032 upvotes
Richmond BC
Unfortunately their online coupon is tie to the email which the coupon was sent to.
I had to create a new account to make use of my coupon.
Best deal (from excatly 20 years ago): 2 boxes (20 reams of 500) of HP 92 white papers from staples for $7.00
Back when staples price match and takes off 50% of the price difference. (2004)
Jun 2, 2007
637 posts
849 upvotes
GTA
Totoriko wrote: Did Neato improve the batteries on their machines? My XV don't last for 10 mins these days. It used to do the entire floor in one charge, now it's 3 to 4 charges before it's done
Yes, the Connected models use Li-Ion.
Don't forget to like and subscribe! 😎👍
Dec 11, 2006
476 posts
90 upvotes
Vancouver
jimmyche wrote: Unfortunately their online coupon is tie to the email which the coupon was sent to.
I had to create a new account to make use of my coupon.
Hello Jimmyche,
You were able to get an online coupon after creating a new account? I tried signing up on their email subscription as well as creating a new account, but the only email I received was a welcome one that said a coupon would arrive within 24 hours (an in store coupon, not for online use).

Thanks for any info.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
2064 posts
733 upvotes
Edmonton
So are we thinking because of the laser mapping, this would work better than the deebot from CT??
R U PACKIN HEAT?
Nov 28, 2007
775 posts
185 upvotes
Really want a robovac but the reviews on this scare me
Oct 6, 2012
163 posts
226 upvotes
KINGSTON
Anyone with a dog have any of these robot vacs? Just wondering how the average dog would react to these? When I vacuum near my dog, she barks at the vacuum head and wants to attack it, but only when i get like about a foot close to her.
I don't want to come home to find a $250 chewed up robot vac after the first time leaving it alone. And I don't think warranty covers dog attacks. That'd just make for one very expensive dog toy.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1521 posts
3573 upvotes
Leloiboi wrote: I thought that promotion expired, no? So how do you find what SDM carries the roomba?
I just called my local SDM, and asked them to check in their inventory system. They told me there was one around 30mins away, and I went to pick it up.