Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

Neato Botvac D3 Clearance Price (plus ebates) $239

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2019 9:26 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
Bubblegum86 wrote: I returned my Neato Connected after 8 months because the laser stopped working. They took the robot and accessories that i had left without the box and refunded the full amount. Very happy with BBB not so much with the vacuum. $800 machine should last longer than 8 months...
Seems they have some serious QA issues.....

I keep trying to ignore this thread but keep coming back - need to decide whether to gamble on this or not. The BBB return policy makes it somewhat low risk I guess....
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
moneyolo wrote: Can't you add sidebrushes after? Or are there no slots for it?
The D3 doesn’t have a spot to connect a side brush so you cannot add it.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Giving it a go and placed an order, figure I get 1 year guarantee from BBB and 1 year double the warranty from the Avion credit card. The no-go feature looks pretty great, as well as the fact it has mapping and the boost charge that was just added via update.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Btw like the other poster I did a live chat session saying I received a 20 percent off coupon in the mail but wanted to use online, they applied a coupon to my email and it showed up under offers automatically during checkout.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4059 posts
812 upvotes
Windsor
jaszy wrote: Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow via FedEx
Did you get it? How is it?
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
Mine showed up today. Different box and barcode then the Canadian Tire one. Looks to be the same but with different packaging.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2003
3101 posts
3349 upvotes
Neato is IMO by far the one and only good robot vacuum. Roomba in comparison is only appropriate for bouncing randomly around a room for an hour, which is just not a complete vacuuming scenario. The Neato will go everywhere on that floor without redundancy, it'll clean everything it can drive to in minimum time, and if there's too much for its battery, it'll go back and charge and pick up where it left off, automatically.
Sep 14, 2007
320 posts
429 upvotes
Vancouver
I am still on Neato's original XV-11 from many years ago. I also have the Dyson 360 Eye and despite its age the Neato still held up pretty well. All the gimmicks aside the real yardstick is when you empty the dustbin and you would know how much work the robot has actually got accomplished. The Neato is on its 3rd set of batteries (NiMH back then) already. Hope they have figured out how to make the battery live longer without making the rest of the robot last shorter in the meantime. Will try the bring coupon in-store and ask for an online item trick (albeit no ebates...)
Deal Addict
Jan 21, 2011
1592 posts
960 upvotes
GTA
I have the Neato Botvac D85 going strong for about 3 years now on the same battery no issues. I like the fact that it is a calculated robot, like it has a mission and it knows how to complete it.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3692 posts
4307 upvotes
I have a shark ion that I received as a gift. It picks up 99% of things even though its an "semi-dumb" (sensors but no map) vac. It's worked relatively well for over a year now. Biggest annoyance is that it bumps loudly into walls, doors and chairs and even though there's a bumper it can still cause marks from time to time. I'm looking for a smart vac with maps, where you can fence off areas. One with a mopping feature would be nice too. What are my options?
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
conurus wrote: I am still on Neato's original XV-11 from many years ago. I also have the Dyson 360 Eye and despite its age the Neato still held up pretty well. All the gimmicks aside the real yardstick is when you empty the dustbin and you would know how much work the robot has actually got accomplished. The Neato is on its 3rd set of batteries (NiMH back then) already. Hope they have figured out how to make the battery live longer without making the rest of the robot last shorter in the meantime. Will try the bring coupon in-store and ask for an online item trick (albeit no ebates...)
Why don't you do the other way around? Go on live chat and advise you have the instore coupon but want to use it online, they assign the online coupon to your email, then can go through ebates and order online with the 20% coupon (shows up in checkout after you enter your email under offers).
thelasthunter wrote: I have a shark ion that I received as a gift. It picks up 99% of things even though its an "semi-dumb" (sensors but no map) vac. It's worked relatively well for over a year now. Biggest annoyance is that it bumps loudly into walls, doors and chairs and even though there's a bumper it can still cause marks from time to time. I'm looking for a smart vac with maps, where you can fence off areas. One with a mopping feature would be nice too. What are my options?
If you need the mop built in then you might only have the Ecovac R95 or Xiaomi v2 (I think both would run over $500 but I'm not 100%). Though for the price you could almost buy a cheaper vac ($200) plus an irobot brava ($330).
Jan 6, 2012
220 posts
80 upvotes
Brandon
Hmmm... thinking of returning my ilife A4S from amazon and going with this if my 20% off code ever comes.

Watched a few vids and actual room mapping seems so much more elegant vs randomly bumping around.
"DOORBUSTER" - LENOVOGATE 2014 😥
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
renace wrote: Hmmm... thinking of returning my ilife A4S from amazon and going with this if my 20% off code ever comes.

Watched a few vids and actual room mapping seems so much more elegant vs randomly bumping around.
Just ask on live chat and say you got an instore coupon in the mail,they didn't ask me for proof but assigned me the online coupon anyway.
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2003
1250 posts
214 upvotes
Waterloo
renace wrote: Hmmm... thinking of returning my ilife A4S from amazon and going with this if my 20% off code ever comes.

And it seems to get better as it uses the floor mapping. Does a good job.
Oct 17, 2015
117 posts
63 upvotes
QC
BBB sent me email that they shipped my order last Friday. But apparently they just created the shipping label and did not give fedex the package. Now tracking still shows "Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the FedEx facility. Please check back soon!". Anyone experiencing the same?
Apr 27, 2015
165 posts
65 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought an extra one. Let me know if anyone wants it for cost.

Pick up in Markham .

Sealed not opened
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Leloiboi wrote: BBB sent me email that they shipped my order last Friday. But apparently they just created the shipping label and did not give fedex the package. Now tracking still shows "Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the FedEx facility. Please check back soon!". Anyone experiencing the same?
Same here.
Jun 23, 2010
362 posts
264 upvotes
North York
Leloiboi wrote: BBB sent me email that they shipped my order last Friday. But apparently they just created the shipping label and did not give fedex the package. Now tracking still shows "Tracking details will be available once the package arrives at the FedEx facility. Please check back soon!". Anyone experiencing the same?
I ordered on Dec 8th (Saturday) and they only created the shipping label. I called in to ask and the rep said they have a targeted shipping date of Dec 18th. If they don't ship before the 18th, they'll ship with priority shipping.
Check my user name on eBay
Oct 17, 2015
117 posts
63 upvotes
QC
nonfatalexec wrote: I ordered on Dec 8th (Saturday) and they only created the shipping label. I called in to ask and the rep said they have a targeted shipping date of Dec 18th. If they don't ship before the 18th, they'll ship with priority shipping.
I was on chat with them too. They said currently they can't do anything as my last estimated delivery date is Dec 13. So I'll have to contact again if it's not delivered tmr, which is very likely. What a weird process.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Leloiboi wrote: I was on chat with them too. They said currently they can't do anything as my last estimated delivery date is Dec 13. So I'll have to contact again if it's not delivered tmr, which is very likely. What a weird process.

Did you end up calling again? I called them today and they said target for me Is Dec 14 (today). They said they could resubmit the order, I didn't see how that would help anything other than delay it further so they said they would send an email to the facility to try and get an update. Wondering if they're overloaded or ran out of stock.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)