Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bed Bath And Beyond

Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO with Auto-IQ Boost Blender Set - $80 ($60 off plus additional $20 off with 20% off coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • May 10th, 2017 10:34 am
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa

[Bed Bath And Beyond] Ninja Nutri Bowl DUO with Auto-IQ Boost Blender Set - $80 ($60 off plus additional $20 off with 20% off coupon)

I think this is around $140 normally

If you have a 20% off coupon, it makes this deal pretty hot
Last edited by john.canad on Apr 2nd, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
32 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
Forgot to add:

Jan 1, 2017
204 posts
288 upvotes
john.canad wrote: Forgot to add:

How do you get the code?
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
MrGroot wrote: How do you get the code?
You get them every couple months if you sign up for their newsletter. If you sign up now, you'll probably get a code in a few days, but it only works in-store.
Jan 1, 2017
204 posts
288 upvotes
john.canad wrote: You get them every couple months if you sign up for their newsletter. If you sign up now, you'll probably get a code in a few days, but it only works in-store.
Thanks Op! too bad no stores near me has the item :(
Jan 2, 2012
162 posts
46 upvotes
FORT MCMURRAY
Bought the ninja blender for 50$ on sale.. Does the job quite nicely
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
MrFruggle wrote: Bought the ninja blender for 50$ on sale.. Does the job quite nicely
Probably from a previous deal and different product?
Nov 26, 2004
448 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto
MrGroot wrote: Thanks Op! too bad no stores near me has the item :(
My local store also sold out, and I got a in store -20% coupon a day after I sign up for newsletter.

The customer service staff helps me to make order online (their PC only) and offer me 20% off, it mean $90.XX all in and ship direct to my house. You can ask them, just go straight to customer services.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7863 posts
2841 upvotes
Richmond Hill
is this thing strong enough to grind things into a powder? i'm talking the usual dehydrated stuff
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
yesstyle wrote: is this thing strong enough to grind things into a powder? i'm talking the usual dehydrated stuff
Seems pretty strong to me. If I blend my smoothie long enough, it actually gets warm from the blades lol
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
1527 posts
878 upvotes
Markham
I remember reading somewhere online mentioning the Ninja blender has one of the worst (stupid) blade design: multiple blades on the shaft. I am sure this helps the blending, but it is also a safety hazard when it comes time to take it apart for cleaning. Be careful when you clean this...
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
theastroboy wrote: I remember reading somewhere online mentioning the Ninja blender has one of the worst (stupid) blade design: multiple blades on the shaft. I am sure this helps the blending, but it is also a safety hazard when it comes time to take it apart for cleaning. Be careful when you clean this...
The instructions say to clean by adding a bit of detergent and water to the jar and blending. So, read the instructions.

I have taken mine apart several times and cleaned it by hand. No different from cleaning a knife.
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2006
1214 posts
867 upvotes
Ottawa
I went to see this and decided to spend an extra $30 to get the model that comes with 2 large cups, a stainless steel tumbler (plus 3 lids) and a jar with a handle like a small, traditional blender. Mine comes with removable blades and a dough hook for the blender jar. Great deal! Cups are interchangeable with my Ninja smoothie maker as well.
Deal Expert
May 22, 2005
21223 posts
6990 upvotes
GTA
virgonomic wrote: I went to see this and decided to spend an extra $30 to get the model that comes with 2 large cups, a stainless steel tumbler (plus 3 lids) and a jar with a handle like a small, traditional blender. Mine comes with removable blades and a dough hook for the blender jar. Great deal! Cups are interchangeable with my Ninja smoothie maker as well.
This one? https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/p ... ja+blender
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2006
1527 posts
878 upvotes
Markham
virgonomic wrote: The instructions say to clean by adding a bit of detergent and water to the jar and blending. So, read the instructions.

I have taken mine apart several times and cleaned it by hand. No different from cleaning a knife.

I don't own one, so I don't have the instructions. I know the techniqe of cleaning a blender you mentioned, but I would still want to take it apart for a thorough cleaning from time to time. I just wanted to remind people of a safety concern that may have been forgotten.

It is and isn't like cleaning a knife. While both are sharp. A knife is straight and one can always clean/wipe it with the blade facing away. However, this blender's blades are all around in many directions and it is a lot easier to get cut.
Nov 22, 2016
69 posts
85 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Awesome deal thanks OP!

Grabbed one yesterday for $90 and change all in.

For those looking to buy one and have the coupon, even if they don't have it in stores near you just go to one and ask them to order it online for you. That's what I did and it worked no problems.
You can't sound smart on the internet if your keyboard doesn't collarbone
Dec 30, 2015
94 posts
42 upvotes
Ottawa
theastroboy wrote: I remember reading somewhere online mentioning the Ninja blender has one of the worst (stupid) blade design: multiple blades on the shaft. I am sure this helps the blending, but it is also a safety hazard when it comes time to take it apart for cleaning. Be careful when you clean this...
Had a Ninja 1000 for many years. Safety was never an issue. True, you have to be careful handling the multiple blades.

The reason I jumped to Vitamix, a blender costing 10x the price, is because the Ninja blades don't create a strong vortex drawing food into the blades. Also, you can't push food into the blades from the top ... or at least using a spoon is what caused me bind and strip the plastic mesh gear at the bottom ultimately destroying the carafe.

I need to blend vegetables from frozen. Food would get stuck in the Ninja carafe no matter how I shook and tilted the damn thing. Because of the design this blender was not up to that task. For more fluid blending applications it was perfect.

Ninja 1000 is the best discount blender I've previously owned.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)