Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Bed Bath & Beyond] 20% off online coupon subject to lots of exclusions

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 22nd, 2018 4:57 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes

[Bed Bath & Beyond] 20% off online coupon subject to lots of exclusions

Deal Link:
https://www.bedbathandbeyond.ca/store/static/offersall/

Once you put your email address (same email address when checking out) and are brought to the next page saying CONGRATS , click on "Go to Offers" below and you will see the coupon offer. I tried a mock order for a mattress topper that is not in the exclusion list and the 20% of coupon worked.

Don't forget to log into airmilesshop to avail of the 150 AM points, if you are buying something from another airmiles online partner:
airmiles-150-bonus-points-shopping-2-sh ... 0-2118423/

Copies not accepted.
Limit one coupon; Savings Certificate, special offer or discount per item; cannot be combined with a price match.
Coupon valid for one use only; electronic copies of physical coupons are treated as one coupon.
Any return of purchase will reduce your savings proportionately.
The costs of shipping; taxes or gift cards are not counted toward any minimum purchase required, and coupon cannot be applied to such items.
Not valid for wholesale purchases; Company reserves the right to limit quantities.
Valid only in Canada
Offer excludes the following: A Pea in the Pod®, Alessi, All-Clad, Arthur Court, Baby Brezza™, Baby Jogger™, BABYZEN™, BÉABA™, Bloom®, BOB®, Braava Jet, BRITAX, Breville Cookware, Breville Oracle™, Brookstone®, Bugaboo, Bumbleride™, clek®, CYBEX, DaVinci™, Diono®, DKNY, Dyson, Ergobaby™, Fitbit™, Foundations®, franklin & ben™, HALO® Bassinest™, Inglesina®, kate spade, Kenneth Cole Reaction Home, KitchenAid® PROLINE, Kosta Boda, Lenox®, Le Creuset®, Lladró®, Maxi-Cosi®, Medela®, Miele, Monique Lhuillier, Motherhood Maternity®, Mountain Buggy®, Nuna, Nambe®, Nautica®, Nespresso, Orbit Baby®, Orrefors, Peg Pérego, Petunia Pickle Bottom®, Phil & Teds®, Quinny®, Reliable, Riedel, Romero Britto™, Roomba 800 & 900 Series Vacuums, Shun, Southern Tide, Star Wars BB8 by Sphero, Stokke®, storksak®, Svan®, Swarovski, Swash, Swiss Diamond, Thule®, UPPAbaby®, Vera Bradley®, Vera Wang, Victorinox Luggage, Vitamix®, Waterford®, Wedgewood®, Wusthof®, diapers, wipes, formula, baby food, or portrait studio services.
Alcoholic beverages excluded where required by law.
Additional online items excluded: Amazon Echo, Blaze, Bosch Stand Mixers, Dimond, ,iComfort®, iSeries®, George Kovacs, Karastan, Litter Robot, Luminox Watches, Metroploitan, Minka Aire, Minka Lavery, Napolean Grills, Naturepedic, Nutrimill, Quoizel, simplehuman sensor mirror pro, Tempur-Pedic mattresses and bases.
[OBBC00100581]
38 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
These coupons are monthly in the mail. Also Bed Bath Beyond also pricematches Home Outfitter coupons. Basically everything is overpriced by 20% at these stores. Same goes for Michaels, everyone shopping there always has 20-50% off coupons.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Aug 3, 2008
366 posts
113 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote: These coupons are monthly in the mail. Also Bed Bath Beyond also pricematches Home Outfitter coupons. Basically everything is overpriced by 20% at these stores. Same goes for Michaels, everyone shopping there always has 20-50% off coupons.
Yes in store coupons come every month, online coupons are rare. Online has many things that the stores do not carry. Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
aquariaguy wrote: These coupons are monthly in the mail. Also Bed Bath Beyond also pricematches Home Outfitter coupons. Basically everything is overpriced by 20% at these stores. Same goes for Michaels, everyone shopping there always has 20-50% off coupons.
There's the AM bonus that can make this deal slightly better and I checked a few things and they were cheaper in nominal terms than amazon.com -- black and decker li-on sweeper and electric screwdriver and some roomba accessories. I haven't figured out what to buy cause I need to reach $49 and not sure if that is before or after the discount.

Not everyone lives near a B&M store but there is one near my workplace.
Jun 17, 2017
42 posts
53 upvotes
Ottawa
The coupons you get by email are good in store or online, I get them about every month or so. Also the coupon is only good for 20% off one item.
Deal Guru
Oct 21, 2015
12851 posts
135829 upvotes
888888 upvotes
Does that mean, I can actually use the Home Outfitter coupons and save 20% off on Dysons?
Costco West: BC, AB, SK & MB
Costco East: ON, Québec , NB, NS & PEI
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
advdino wrote: The coupons you get by email are good in store or online, I get them about every month or so. Also the coupon is only good for 20% off one item.
Cool. My 20% coupons always say instore. Didn't know you can use them online .

Edit
Just printed a coupon and it says:
Take 20% off one single item. Present this coupon. Coupon Expires 28/AUG/17
Valid in store only. Copies not accepted. Limit one coupon, Savings Certificate, special offer or discount per item; cannot be
combined with a price match. Coupon valid for one use only; electronic copies of physical coupons are treated as one coupon.
Any return of purchase will reduce your savings proportionately. The costs of shipping or delivery; taxes or gift cards are not
counted toward any minimum purchase required, and coupon cannot be applied to such items. Not valid for wholesale purchases;
No discounts or other offers can be applied to payment of membership program fees. Company reserves the right to limit
quantities. Valid only in Canada
Last edited by alanbrenton on Aug 19th, 2017 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 13, 2003
9923 posts
1665 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: Does that mean, I can actually use the Home Outfitter coupons and save 20% off on Dysons?
I'm not sure of Dyson, you'll have to check the 100 restrictions on the coupon. I highly doubt DYson is included. But, I think at Home Outfitters you get more %% off if you have a Bay card. So if you show Bed Bath your bay card AND coupon they SHOULD give you the same discount you would've got at Home Outfitters.
One blind human - a tragedy
Ten blind humans - a disaster
One million blind humans - a statistic
Nov 22, 2014
90 posts
134 upvotes
Halifax, NS
Unfortunately, as per the list of excluded brands in OP, Dyson is excluded - discount is not applicable.
Aug 16, 2007
176 posts
71 upvotes
toronto
How do you get the coupon to apply at checkout?
I'm trying to checkout right now but I am not able to see or add the coupon :(
Aug 27, 2013
782 posts
538 upvotes
cloud
In-store-only coupon can be used to order from their online catalogue if you order them at their store.

Ask one of their staff. They've a "Beyond Corner" which is basically a desk with a PC where they can order anything they only carry online for you. You can use your in-store-only coupon or price match a competitor there, but need to order $50+ after coupon to get free shipping to your home.
Feb 5, 2017
465 posts
569 upvotes
Vancouver
smokieduckie wrote: How do you get the coupon to apply at checkout?
I'm trying to checkout right now but I am not able to see or add the coupon :(

Same here. I tried buying an air purifier filter (Coway brand) and went throughout the entire check out process..just prior to submitting the order. No discount being applied.
Mar 11, 2012
400 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yazzy88 wrote: Same here. I tried buying an air purifier filter (Coway brand) and went throughout the entire check out process..just prior to submitting the order. No discount being applied.
Same here, tried to buy a Exergen Temporal Scanner Thermometer, which is not on the excluded list, but no discount at checkout???
Sep 8, 2014
613 posts
2020 upvotes
On the last page of checkout there was an apply offer button. I did make an account though so maybe thats why the button was there.
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1254 posts
245 upvotes
Toronto
I don't see the coupon under "My offers" after I entered my email address. It says it's saved there. When I check out, there's not an option to apply it on the check out page. Can anybody help? How do I apply that 20% coupon? Thx.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10408 posts
1123 upvotes
Toronto
I get this coupon once in a while in the mail, reading the fine print, #100's of restrictions, makes the coupon garbage, and why would I shop at the store when I can't even use the coupon? now I just throw the coupon in the garbage.
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Deal Guru
Jun 1, 2006
12700 posts
15951 upvotes
I get the coupon twice a month by email but it always say instore only. How can I use it online?
Have a nice day!

Sep 27, 2007
141 posts
56 upvotes
i purchased an item without the discount showing up in the cart. i just called them (1-800-462-3966) and they applied the discount on their end. Thanks OP(1-800-462-3966)