Bed Bath and Beyond gift receipt

• Last Updated:
  • May 7th, 2015 10:46 am
[OP]
Jun 3, 2012
6 posts
AIRDRIE

Bed Bath and Beyond gift receipt

Anyone know how to read the values of a Bed Bath and Beyond gift receipt? Just curious as we registered there, and I went and took something back yesterday - price on my registry was $13.99, but they gave us $6.99 so I'm wondering if it was bought on sale... There's one other item with the same "code" so I'm wondering if it was the same price. No real reason other than curiousity :D
1 reply
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2014
2515 posts
1523 upvotes
Vancouver(ish)
Moobil wrote:
May 7th, 2015 10:29 am
Anyone know how to read the values of a Bed Bath and Beyond gift receipt? Just curious as we registered there, and I went and took something back yesterday - price on my registry was $13.99, but they gave us $6.99 so I'm wondering if it was bought on sale... There's one other item with the same "code" so I'm wondering if it was the same price. No real reason other than curiousity :D
If it's the same code, it'll be the same price. Many retailers do that these days since when you think about it, people usually don't want to leave the price tag on the gift or leave behind other ways to know how much the gift cost.
Proud RFD member since January 31, 2007. Feel free to add 3,034 to my post count.