Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Ontario beer KingCans 710ml/740ml $2.65 & Quebec 48slim beer +free ribs& mozza sticks

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 30th, 2015 8:32 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
1151 posts
1173 upvotes
Norilsk

Ontario beer KingCans 710ml/740ml $2.65 & Quebec 48slim beer +free ribs& mozza sticks

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
February 1, 2015
(EDIT: I have added a great deal for Quebec beer on sale this week below)
ONTARIO: I saw these huge cans of old Milwaukee on sale at the LCBO for $2.65 These are great one timer's to bring to the outdoor rink and stick in the snow, or to use as session ale's during your lunch break or an all day superbowl binge. Deal ends FEB 1st.

ALSO ON SALE (at Beer Store) IN KING CAN FORMAT for same price/100ml:
busch-lager 740Ml = $2.75
Blue 740ml = $2.75

When you break it down to cost per/100ml this is the cheapest beer in Ontario right now. Available at LCBO and Beer Store. Buying one can at this price would be equal to getting a case for $30.50 - cheaper than any other case of beer being sold right now, but also without having to buy a whole case.

Note: I live next to the bridge to Quebec, I get cheap beer there, and good craft beer there. This thread doesn't need to go there. I know how absolutely horrid prices of beer in Ontario are, and just offered this deal up as its rare to see 710ml cans and rare to see them on sale as the cheapest option in an entire province.

Fits nicely in a standard brown paper bag. Bring one cross country skiing. A real outdoorsy type of beer. Pairs well with processed cheese or raclette.

http://www.lcbo.com/lcbo/product/old-mi ... MqsTGjF-So

QUEBEC: this weeks maxi flyer last page

Maxi has a sale on a case of 48 cans of Budweiser beer for $44.99 = slim cans. But wait, there is more. In order to make it an even tastier deal, if you buy a case of 48 beer for $44.99 they will also throw in a rack of St. Hubert's bbq ribs and a box of St. Hubert Cheese sticks. - click on pic to see (or visit maxi web site and look at flyer):

Great deal.
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
29 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2008
1719 posts
1082 upvotes
Hamilton
"I know how absolutely horrid prices of beer in Ontario are". Yeah, thanks to Beer store and it's hidden contracts to foreign owned cartel. Thankfully liberal gov is working on it to get a better deal for consumers.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1026 upvotes
Wouldn't the Pabst "strong" (5.9 alcohol content) 473ml in the 6pk at the LCBO for $11.95 be a comparable value when factoring in the higher alcohol content?
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Feb 2, 2005
976 posts
136 upvotes
Nice write up. Used to buy Old Mil for almost a buck per can back at the U of C.

For Albertans, my current favorite cheap hockey watching beer now is River Valley Golden Lager made by Big Rock for Liquor Depot. Very drinkable and good value for about a buck and a quarter per can. There are others like Laid Back Lager (a half decent option) and CO-OP and PC house brands too for the value drinker.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
1151 posts
1173 upvotes
Norilsk
hamsiBrian if you think the Liberal party of Ontario is working for you, I have some magic beans you can buy. The current liberal party entrenched the Foreign owned beerstore's monopoly when they made a deal for them to handle the empty bottle returns for the gov't's LCBO stores. They knew about the secret deals back then and did nothing but support the current problem.

NG - pabst Blue 5.9% ? if your going to factor in higher alcohol content, that;s great, but lets just go drink port, cause its the best bang for your buck after dollar store mouthwash.

And (below) Yes Okano, but this is for buying a single can, when it goes down to 1.25 its contingent on buying a whole 24 (ontario). but thanks for the link, I edited the post to include the other king cans (I only saw Old Milwaukee when I was there)
okano wrote: http://www.beerprices.ca/beer/beerprices.aspx?3
often enough beer goes down to around 1.25, this is only 1.27
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Apr 20, 2004
221 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
Costco had the 35x500ml on sale for $2 last week, but it was kirkland brand....LOL
Banned
Feb 2, 2014
1426 posts
942 upvotes
The 6
unreg991 wrote: Costco had the 35x500ml on sale for $2 last week, but it was kirkland brand....LOL
Kirkland brand beer is actually very good! I thought it was a joke before I tried it.
Apr 20, 2004
221 posts
132 upvotes
Toronto
I was referring to the water.....the water probably tastes better :)
Banned
Feb 27, 2012
269 posts
89 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
fiscal-rick wrote: hamsiBrian if you think the Liberal party of Ontario is working for you, I have some magic beans you can buy. The current liberal party entrenched the Foreign owned beerstore's monopoly when they made a deal for them to handle the empty bottle returns for the gov't's LCBO stores. They knew about the secret deals back then and did nothing but support the current problem.

NG - pabst Blue 5.9% ? if your going to factor in higher alcohol content, that;s great, but lets just go drink port, cause its the best bang for your buck after dollar store mouthwash.

And (below) Yes Okano, but this is for buying a single can, when it goes down to 1.25 its contingent on buying a whole 24 (ontario). but thanks for the link, I edited the post to include the other king cans (I only saw Old Milwaukee when I was there)
Union peeons stocking shelves and cashing out at the beer store and the LCBO is why we get it up the rear in ONT, In the real world they would be making min wage sweeping floors or cleaning toilets.
Jul 3, 2013
377 posts
117 upvotes
Toronto
How is this beer? On comparison with others
Banned
Oct 19, 2010
7433 posts
1142 upvotes
Mississauga East
When will the $1 beer deals come back?
Jun 7, 2014
437 posts
267 upvotes
Brampton, ON
user12340 wrote: Union peeons stocking shelves and cashing out at the beer store and the LCBO is why we get it up the rear in ONT, In the real world they would be making min wage sweeping floors or cleaning toilets.
Yeah, screw paying people a decent wage.

Everyone should make minimum wage, but me, so that everything is cheaper for me.
Signature Policy: Do not spam or advertise
Deal Addict
Mar 8, 2006
2925 posts
628 upvotes
Toronto
TheChad08 wrote: Yeah, screw paying people a decent wage.

Everyone should make minimum wage, but me, so that everything is cheaper for me.
I hope that was sarcasm cause I clicked on like.
Sep 2, 2007
769 posts
285 upvotes
I note the category that this was posted in is "Category: Beauty & Wellness "

Does this mean that if you drink enough of the Old Milwaukee all other people will look really good?
Jul 18, 2006
887 posts
548 upvotes
Toronto
billrush wrote: I note the category that this was posted in is "Category: Beauty & Wellness "

Does this mean that if you drink enough of the Old Milwaukee all other people will look really good?
I think it means the more Old Milwaukee you drink, the more well you will feel. Up to a point of course. Maybe both.
Deal Addict
May 28, 2011
1139 posts
187 upvotes
beer and deal cant be used in the same sentence up here in canada. sorry
WESTNYLEFX
THE COMPUTER GURU.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2011
5259 posts
3660 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
You really need to be desperate (or poor) to drink that piss.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)