Tags:
None
Deal Addict
May 14, 2009
4951 posts
409 upvotes
Poppwl wrote:
Jan 10th, 2018 10:56 pm
What was your moral dilemma? You have no problem hurting your mother's feeling and wasting food at the same time. You could have ate it instead of throwing it away. I am assuming the sandwiches are edible and not poison.
Why should an adult have to eat something that they don't want? Forcing yourself to eat something to spare another's feelings (whey they've been warned you don't like said item) is ridiculous.
Aug 15, 2015
924 posts
106 upvotes
Markham, ON
amz155 wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 2:38 pm
Why should an adult have to eat something that they don't want? Forcing yourself to eat something to spare another's feelings (whey they've been warned you don't like said item) is ridiculous.
Should have throw it out in front of his mother's face. Throwing it behind her back is the same thing. It sounded like from the original post OP either have a cordial conversation with mother and lose and then take sandwich and throw it out when mother is not around. Either that or OP has a heated argument and take the sandwich and then throw it out when mother is not around.

I was saying. If he is so against eating it, he should throw it out in front of the maker instead of doing it secretly. If I was OP mother I would think OP ate the sandwich, why else would it be gone. OP could have also left the sandwiches in a bag and wait for them to turn mouldy and then go to mother for a refund. But wait op wasn't paying for them to begin with unless if op is the breadwinner.