Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Bell 20gb Unlimited Plan, $65 ($55/10 months) for existing residential customers porting mobile into Bell (Ontario).

Sep 1, 2011
327 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto

[Bell] Bell 20gb Unlimited Plan, $65 ($55/10 months) for existing residential customers porting mobile into Bell (Ontario).

Called Bell today, and I think this qualifies as a relatively warm to hot deal if you qualify.

If you are an existing Bell residential customer (Home Phone, Internet or TV), there's an indefinite $10 off of their $75/20gb Unlimited plan if you port your cell service into Bell. In addition, I was offered a $10 credit for 10 months, bringing the total to $55 for 20gb Unlimited.

It appears to listed as a BYOD plan, but the rep said I could finance a new phone when I wanted to get one (although he did say something about not offering phones for 90 days after porting due to CRTC regulations, which I've never ever heard of - maybe someone could shed some light on what that's about).

UPDATE: The extra -$10 seems to be disappearing for people. YMMV. Bell seems to be altering this deal by the hour.
Last edited by thearcade on May 25th, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
119 replies
Apr 11, 2017
112 posts
181 upvotes
Can we pop the sim in a iPad and use it just for the data, I live in a rural area with limited internet options
Sep 1, 2011
327 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Rizzy77 wrote: Can we pop the sim in a iPad and use it just for the data, I live in a rural area with limited internet options
No idea, but I can't see why not. They send the SIM and what you put it in seems largely irrelevant, so I can't imagine it would be an issue, but maybe someone else has some insight.

The important part is that you're an existing residential customer to get both credits.
May 12, 2009
526 posts
320 upvotes
Did you have to sign any term agreement to get that price?
May 12, 2009
526 posts
320 upvotes
I mean if you don't want to do the customer retention thing with Rogers for 15gb at $50 and have a service with Bell. This is a great deal!
May 13, 2015
281 posts
752 upvotes
Ontario
Upvote where it's due!!
Life isn’t fair but Thank God - there is RFD.
Deal Addict
Aug 23, 2013
1813 posts
1358 upvotes
Toronto
This is actually a solid deal, Gonna look into this.

Thanks OP!
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
24670 posts
8741 upvotes
Toronto
This is a good deal given the current environment and how dry recent mobile deals are (unless you are on EPP).

Interestingly enough, my parents are Bell internet and landline customers!

They don’t need so many GBs tho, if I wasn’t on a Telus BF deal I would be all over this.

Thx OP!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 30, 2004
5302 posts
2996 upvotes
Durham Region
Got this offer too. Bell residential customer in ON (for next few weeks).

Very tempting but not sure if I trust Bell enough long term though to give up my 10gb/$60 plan with Koodo, only $5 more now but can probably count on annual $5 increases.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
3058 posts
488 upvotes
Mississauga
CorSter wrote: Got this offer too. Bell residential customer in ON (for next few weeks).

Very tempting but not sure if I trust Bell enough long term though to give up my 10gb/$60 plan with Koodo, only $5 more now but can probably count on annual $5 increases.
My thoughts exactly don’t know if I want to give up my Koodo plan for this
Deal Addict
May 24, 2017
1840 posts
1485 upvotes
QuinteWest
ji2o0k wrote: This is a good deal given the current environment and how dry recent mobile deals are (unless you are on EPP).

Interestingly enough, my parents are Bell internet and landline customers!

They don’t need so many GBs tho, if I wasn’t on a Telus BF deal I would be all over this.

Thx OP!
Would it be worth switching to this deal, put the lines in your parents account. Then perhaps wait for a win back call from Telus? Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes

Over all a good deal if you are already with Bell for the other services the OP mentioned.
Apr 26, 2020
15 posts
2 upvotes
Rizzy77 wrote: Can we pop the sim in a iPad and use it just for the data, I live in a rural area with limited internet options
You can put the sim anywhere that fits a sim, including your iPad.
Oct 26, 2019
25 posts
18 upvotes
Sounds like a good deal. Can you share a phone number to contact Bell for this?
Feb 27, 2013
68 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
I am currently a bell residential client, and both me and my husband are using virgin’s package, $65 for 10g. Should I grab this deal or the credit given, or wait to see how other operators’ going to give?
Sep 1, 2011
327 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Haris wrote: My thoughts exactly don’t know if I want to give up my Koodo plan for this
I actually did give up my Koodo 60/10 for this. Do I trust Bell? No, I sure don't. But that being said, I have been trying to negotiate credits or ANYTHING with Koodo for a new phone and they've been giving me absolutely nothing. It's also next to impossible to get a human on the phone and I figure whatever $5 increase may come will be mitigated by potential bundle savings down the line, if I view the bill as one package.

It's definitely an individual choice, and a tough decision. The lure of the 20gb was just too great for me, though.
Sep 1, 2011
327 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
GaneshD61989 wrote: Sounds like a good deal. Can you share a phone number to contact Bell for this?
1-888-4-Mobile. That's what I called originally and got the deal.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)