[Bell] Bell Internet/TV/Home Phone - New Customer and Retentions Promos *READ FIRST POST*
- Deal Link:
To compare with what's available for Rogers please see this thread: rogers-cable-retentions-new-customers-d ... 85331/452/
***PLEASE DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD ASKING PEOPLE TO PM YOU FOR DEALS. IT IS AGAINST FORUM RULES AND I WILL NOT REPLY.***
NEW CUSTOMER PROMOS from Reps (THESE ARE VERY LOCATION SPECIFIC)
- CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW TO SEE THE CURRENT OFFERS FROM REPS -
Student promotions have just been released.
STUDENT MUST PROVIDE STUDENT ID#
Fibe 25 350mb usage $49.95
Fibe 50 unlimited $54.95
Fibe 100 unlimited $59.95
Fibe 150 unlimited $64.95
The promotional length is 8 months. There is no contract. There is no installation or activation fees. The modem rental is included.
Promos for NEW CONDOS or NEW SUBDIVISIONS
It's been often reported that if you live in a new condo or sub-division neighbourhood, Bell often has promotions for new customers but this is YMMV depending on the location. Some reported examples:
- 25% off all Bell services for 2 years. No contract and no installation fee.
- Confirmed there's a 6 months free promo for new condos/subdivisions but it YMMV depending on the address. Contact a Bell rep to inquire.
BELL LOYALTY/RETENTION PROMOS
***For those of you who don't have any luck through the loyalty department, try filling a complaint here: http://support.bell.ca/Billing-and-Acco ... _complaint***
Someone from customer service will usually call you back within 24hrs to try and resolve your issue. It's YMMV though.
The following are example loyalty credits people have received in the past. However, these are not up to date.
- please post any updates to loyalty credits if you know of any.
(note the credits aren't stackable)
- $5/mo. ongoing credit
- $15/mo. credit (not sure if ongoing)
- $18/mo. credit for 24 months (had to escalate to get this offered)
- 50% off TMN ongoing
- 4 months FREE TMN
- FREE TMN for a year
(note the credits/discounts aren't stackable)
- $20/mo. ongoing credit (not sure if this is still offered)
- $17/mo. ongoing credit
- 25% off for 24 months
- $10/mo. unlimited bandwidth add-on (only available if subscribed to all 3 services)
- 120GB/mo. free extra bandwidth add-on
- $22.95/mo. credit for 24 months **VERY YMMV**
- $18/mo. credit
- $10 unlimited CAN/US long distance add-on (there may also be a $10 monthly credit available for this)
- 3 months free for any calling feature
There are also additional credits and promos available when you subscribe to all 3 services called TRIO Promos. These are stackable with other credits. Some examples:
- $3/mo. off Home Phone
- $7/mo. off Fibe TV