Bell Internet/TV/Home Phone - New Customer and Retentions Promos

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2024 4:23 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2004
4239 posts
552 upvotes
Toronto
Injust wrote: Different deals are available for different addresses, indeed there are $73 packages with Fibe 50 and Gigabit Fibe, just depends on the area you are in, and especially if your area is wired for FTTH.
Thank you. I'll give those reps a shout.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
1000 posts
409 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
superastworld wrote: For New Client, is $89.95.
But I have tried retention, they give me $54.95+tax for Fibe 300.
For how long? 1 year, 2 years?
Aug 21, 2013
398 posts
346 upvotes
DanS793 wrote: Just got my new customer bell deal done..There's no fibe where I am so
Good tv with HD PVR and regular HD reciever
Unlimited bell fibe 15
Home phone lite

95.90 per month
That is horrible.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
one-cheap-guy wrote: For how long? 1 year, 2 years?
New likely 1 year. Retention no idea, never heard of that offer.
Feb 3, 2015
490 posts
396 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
superastworld wrote: Yes.
For $73.90 Triple Product Bundle - Gigabit Fibe + Good TV + Lite Home Phone.
You MUST be new client. existing client cannot offer.

For $99.90 Bundle - Gigabit Fibe + Better TV + Lite Home Phone.
You can be existing customer to get this offer. But for field sale rep only. I don't know if the retention can give you that.

But First, you must have Gigabit Fibe in you area. You can check your postal code on the bell website to see if you can see Gigabit Fibe tier.
I want this exact deal at $73.90. So far I could get $87.90 deal by Zara and that's the lowest.
How do O get $73.90 deal to sign up right away.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
superastworld wrote: For New Client, is $89.95.
But I have tried retention, they give me $54.95+tax for Fibe 300.
Damn, I'd take that in a heartbeat as a new customer. They won't offer anything for internet only in my building where they just installed FTTH, only bundles with TV :(
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
Heads up, very pushy field agents out in barrhaven tonight. They wouldn't show me the full offer unless I let them inside to sit down and show me. I told them no thanks k's and they proceeded to try and give me a guilt trip that I'm paying more for less. I'll wait for Zara
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
engman13 wrote: Heads up, very pushy field agents out in barrhaven tonight. They wouldn't show me the full offer unless I let them inside to sit down and show me. I told them no thanks k's and they proceeded to try and give me a guilt trip that I'm paying more for less. I'll wait for Zara
Kinda surprised that field agents are that pushy, but I'd advise against flat-out refusing them. Sometimes, Bell can offer deals before Jason and Zara can get ahold of them. A bit over a month back, Bell offered me the $73.90 plan, whereas Jason could do only $99.90 and Zara $120+ at best.
superastworld wrote: -snip image-

It is on going, so is kind of "lifetime"
Lifetime, until Bell raises the price for the package Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Still, good deal nonetheless
Last edited by injust on Apr 19th, 2017 7:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
Injust wrote: Kinda surprised that field agents are that pushy, but I'd advise against flat-out refusing them. Sometimes, Bell can offer deals before Jason and Zara can get ahold of them. Bell offered me the $73.90 plan, whereas Jason could do only $99.90 and Zara $120+ at best.
It was the standard $99 deal but with 2 extra pvrs for $114, they claimed they don't have non pvr receivers anymore.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
engman13 wrote: It was the standard $99 deal but with 2 extra pvrs for $114, they claimed they don't have non pvr receivers anymore.
2 extra PVRs? You sure that they're PVRs, not wireless receivers? The extra $14/mo certainly sounds like two wireless receivers.
I'm fairly certain that you can have a setup with multiple PVRs (only one can record, though), but I haven't heard of Bell using PVRs in the place of wireless receivers. Odd.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
"Kinda surprised that field agents are that pushy, but I'd advise against flat-out refusing them. Sometimes, Bell can offer deals before Jason and Zara can get ahold of them. Bell offered me the $73.90 plan, whereas Jason could do only $99.90 and Zara $120+ at best."

Not sure what this means. Jason is a field agent, Zara is some sort of Bell ambasador and they both work for Bell so when you say Bell who are you referring to exactly?

99.90 deal is the "73" deal, one has better tv while the other has good tv. I'm pretty sure thst this offer is contingent on getting better tv and offering it for 73 with good tv will likely get your credits revoked once your account get audited. This is a perfect example where reps break rules to make money but where you get screwed in the end.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1328 posts
965 upvotes
Toronto
Euro2012 wrote: "Kinda surprised that field agents are that pushy, but I'd advise against flat-out refusing them. Sometimes, Bell can offer deals before Jason and Zara can get ahold of them. Bell offered me the $73.90 plan, whereas Jason could do only $99.90 and Zara $120+ at best."

Not sure what this means. Jason is a field agent, Zara is some sort of Bell ambasador and they both work for Bell so when you say Bell who are you referring to exactly?

99.90 deal is the "73" deal, one has better tv while the other has good tv. I'm pretty sure thst this offer is contingent on getting better tv and offering it for 73 with good tv will likely get your credits revoked once your account get audited. This is a perfect example where reps break rules to make money but where you get screwed in the end.
When I say Bell, I mean that I called Bell and got the $73.90 offer directly.
I actually spoke with Jason and he told me that he only was able to offer the one with Better TV and didn't have the option for Good TV at a lower price.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2006
1412 posts
767 upvotes
Ottawa
Injust wrote: 2 extra PVRs? You sure that they're PVRs, not wireless receivers? The extra $14/mo certainly sounds like two wireless receivers.
I'm fairly certain that you can have a setup with multiple PVRs (only one can record, though), but I haven't heard of Bell using PVRs in the place of wireless receivers. Odd.
Yep, I specifically said I don't need 3 pvrs, only 1 and 2 HD receivers, he said they don't have any non pvrs anymore.
Feb 3, 2015
490 posts
396 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Got a rep.
His offer is $99.9 better TV, gigabit Internet, home phone lite. The perk is that it's not even in a contract.
Any chance Bell will just hike up the price for me since it is not in contract. I am cautious so far. I don't see benifit of not being in contract with price as sweet as this.
Can anyone advise?
Oct 14, 2014
498 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto, ON
angryboy wrote: Got a rep.
His offer is $99.9 better TV, gigabit Internet, home phone lite. The perk is that it's not even in a contract.
Any chance Bell will just hike up the price for me since it is not in contract. I am cautious so far. I don't see benifit of not being in contract with price as sweet as this.
Can anyone advise?
1. If you got the offer same as others, TV is in a two years contract.
2. Bell will hike up the price for sure so basically you can only have this price for 1 year, next year you'll see $10-15 increase.
Feb 3, 2015
490 posts
396 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
RobinHou wrote: 1. If you got the offer same as others, TV is in a two years contract.
2. Bell will hike up the price for sure so basically you can only have this price for 1 year, next year you'll see $10-15 increase.
I got the same offer as others except it is not in a contract. The rep is 'new housing manager' and I have his Bell toll free number and bell email address with Bell authenticated logos. So I can confirm he is reliable in what he said. I also know that Bell WILL increase their price.

That said, huge shoutout to Jason. I went to him since Zara is in vacation and hasn't replied me back. Jason was able to offer me Good TV, Gigabit Internet, Home phone lite for $73.9. Exactly the deal I was looking for and nobody was able to get this to me. Even Jason had said its not possible but he found some loophole. Installation is set for Monday. I am excited.
Feb 3, 2015
490 posts
396 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
engman13 wrote: Yep, I specifically said I don't need 3 pvrs, only 1 and 2 HD receivers, he said they don't have any non pvrs anymore.
I don't even think more than 1 PVR is possible with Bell especially if it's whole home PVR.
Oct 14, 2014
498 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto, ON
angryboy wrote: I got the same offer as others except it is not in a contract. The rep is 'new housing manager' and I have his Bell toll free number and bell email address with Bell authenticated logos. So I can confirm he is reliable in what he said. I also know that Bell WILL increase their price.
Ensure to look into the order summary email sent from Bell and check TV part. If it says 2 year Term, that means it's in a contract.
Jan 4, 2017
135 posts
26 upvotes
angryboy wrote: I got the same offer as others except it is not in a contract. The rep is 'new housing manager' and I have his Bell toll free number and bell email address with Bell authenticated logos. So I can confirm he is reliable in what he said. I also know that Bell WILL increase their price.

That said, huge shoutout to Jason. I went to him since Zara is in vacation and hasn't replied me back. Jason was able to offer me Good TV, Gigabit Internet, Home phone lite for $73.9. Exactly the deal I was looking for and nobody was able to get this to me. Even Jason had said its not possible but he found some loophole. Installation is set for Monday. I am excited.
Some of the rep is lying because they don't have sells.
It is 2 year contract. and because Bell have satellite tv, you may not that easy to cancel it without cancellation fee.

Trust Jason will be better.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (1 member and 1 guest)

princefabian