Bell Internet/TV/Home Phone - New Customer and Retentions Promos

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 6:21 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1327 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Hm. From the first post, is that offer for new customers for gigabit internet at $69.96/month still available in Ontario?
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1327 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Hm. From the first post, is that offer for new customers for gigabit internet at $69.96/month still available in Ontario?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
steven_s wrote: Hm. From the first post, is that offer for new customers for gigabit internet at $69.96/month still available in Ontario?
Only in Beanfield region
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1327 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Hm, thanks for the quick reply. Would the rest of those offers be open or are they all aimed in that core region.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
steven_s wrote: Hm, thanks for the quick reply. Would the rest of those offers be open or are they all aimed in that core region.
Most of Bell offers are by address only so you would have to see what can be offered for your home
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1327 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
Hm I was offered $70/300mbps and $100/1gb for internet alone. I might jump on the 300 for the 100 upload. Think I can do better? Would be as a new customer. Have no interest at all for tv/phone bundle and would like to stay at the $70 range.
Jan 4, 2017
135 posts
26 upvotes
steven_s wrote: Hm I was offered $70/300mbps and $100/1gb for internet alone. I might jump on the 300 for the 100 upload. Think I can do better? Would be as a new customer. Have no interest at all for tv/phone bundle and would like to stay at the $70 range.
Even-though the legit price for Fibe 300 Unlimited is $74.95. But You can get it for way more less than $60.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Anyones Fibe TV price increase by $3 this month out of no where?
Jan 4, 2017
135 posts
26 upvotes
mapleleafs89 wrote: Anyones Fibe TV price increase by $3 this month out of no where?
I think the website post it long time ago. But I can't find it anymore.
Everyone order Bundle after August will get addition $3 off.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
mapleleafs89 wrote: Anyones Fibe TV price increase by $3 this month out of no where?
They let you know 2-3 months before (the law is 1 month and Rogers goes with that minimum), its on your bill if you take a look.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
steven_s wrote: Hm I was offered $70/300mbps and $100/1gb for internet alone. I might jump on the 300 for the 100 upload. Think I can do better? Would be as a new customer. Have no interest at all for tv/phone bundle and would like to stay at the $70 range.
You might be able to get 300 or Gigabit under that amount, it all depends on your location. Essentially what you really want to try and do is get in touch with a level 2 or above agent since field, store and customer service sales agent offers are not very good.

Also, if you are an average user you will not get any additional benefit from Gigabit speeds vs 300 so paying extra would be a waste of money.

PS. Beware of people that might send you PM on here telling you that they will sell you something. The site strictly prohibits this to prevent people from getting defrauded. My suggestion would be to report this to one of the RFD admins and they will deal with it.
Deal Addict
Jul 6, 2010
3781 posts
1770 upvotes
Edmonton
Euro2012 wrote: They let you know 2-3 months before (the law is 1 month and Rogers goes with that minimum), its on your bill if you take a look.
If I'm on a 2 year contract, does that not void it and give me the right to cancel without penalty? Not that I am going to, but just curious.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
3164 posts
3358 upvotes
57330 downvotes
Ravi24 wrote: so our 2 year contract is ending soon, currently paying $100 for 50 down unlimited internet, us canada phone and tv. We're in the kitchener waterloo area. We're looking to contact bell in the next day or two but currently rogers has offered ignite 500u unlimited internet with us canada phone and no tv for 120$. Is this a good deal? We don't really need tv but will take it if it helps bring the price down to near $100ish with as good of internet we can get.
You can probably get the gigabit for just $99.
Jun 22, 2008
247 posts
63 upvotes
The same thing happened to me. I called in and they transferred me to loyalty. With credited me back the remaining months left on my 2 yr contract. I had 17 months left. I got back $51 plus taxes.
Dec 29, 2004
583 posts
813 upvotes
SWO
Former Fibe FTTH customer from a couple years ago. Been on Rogers in that time and my two year promo is up soon. I've been following this thread for a while.

It looks like there's no point in contacting the reps in the first post as they're MIA for months now.

Are the only Bell new customer offers the ones which are on their web site? (Terrible "offers" BTW).

Idealy I would switch back to Bell at this point to take advantage of a new customer offer, but it doesn't look like there is anything unless they target your neighbourhood with reps knocking on doors.

Any suggestions - is there a Bell retentions-like-number for new customers? Will they cut a deal in online chat like Rogers?
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5515 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Euro2012 wrote: You might be able to get 300 or Gigabit under that amount, it all depends on your location. Essentially what you really want to try and do is get in touch with a level 2 or above agent since field, store and customer service sales agent offers are not very good.

Also, if you are an average user you will not get any additional benefit from Gigabit speeds vs 300 so paying extra would be a waste of money.

PS. Beware of people that might send you PM on here telling you that they will sell you something. The site strictly prohibits this to prevent people from getting defrauded. My suggestion would be to report this to one of the RFD admins and they will deal with it.
What do you mean get defrauded??
Jan 4, 2017
135 posts
26 upvotes
Wrestlemania wrote: What do you mean get defrauded??
Don't tell anyone your ID.
Bell can submit without ID. You just need to pay deposit (normally is $300), or call Bell to add the ID.
The Email from Bell contain the the direct line to call Bell credit department, after you add the ID, you don't need to pay deposit. (Unless, you owe them before)
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
Wrestlemania wrote: What do you mean get defrauded??
If you read through this forum you will see quite a few horror stories that can occur if you if you do business with random people on kijiji or people on RFD that solicit via private messages, something that is strictly prohibited by this forum. The issue starts with the fact that these field agents are also prohibited by Bell to sell online and they would surely get terminated if their bosses were to find out. Their job is to perform door to door sales, where you see their face, their ID, etc. This way these agents can tell you whatever they want to ensure you say yes: from being dishonest about the offer to making you promises they cannot and will not keep. To activate your services you need to provide an ID with your sensitive information and giving this to someone that sends you a message claiming they are a Bell agents and that they will give you everything they say they will is dangerous and when something bad occurs you only have yourself to blame unfortunately.

This is why we try to vet 2-3 agents on here that offer something you cannot get absolutely everywhere and have people constantly share their experience from what they offer to how the agents conducted him/herself to how communicative they were when a client needed help in the future after the services have been installed. If you do not contact them and they contact you themselves via prohibited method there is your red light right there and I suggest posting this experience on our thread or sharing it with one of the forum moderators to have these users banned. Otherwise what will likely occur (as it did a few years ago) is that this forum will be closed due to failure to follow forum rules, all due to these individuals that have little respect for this place. RFD stands in place to help consumers get better offers, not to solicit or defraud them.
Feb 1, 2011
86 posts
30 upvotes
Mississauga
Rec'd this deal as a new customer. Better TV 60$ (1 4k pvr receiver and 3 wireless), Fibe 50 59.95$, home phone choice 39.95$ total 160.85$ plus 50$ install 12 month guarantee--any good?
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
tinyterror wrote: Rec'd this deal as a new customer. Better TV 60$ (1 4k pvr receiver and 3 wireless), Fibe 50 59.95$, home phone choice 39.95$ total 160.85$ plus 50$ install 12 month guarantee--any good?
Not really, you can do a lot better, read through the forum and you will see what others are getting recently.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)