Bell Internet/TV/Home Phone - New Customer and Retentions Promos

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 28th, 2024 6:21 pm
Banned
Jun 6, 2016
361 posts
257 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
phantasyyy wrote: Generally if there is a condo specific offer for Rogers there should also be one for Bell. Doesn't hurt to bring up the exclusivity and see if they can match it.
Yeah I figured they would do something.
But $30? I've never heard of Bell or Rogers offering anything for that price.
Oh well, going to call and see what happens.
Banned
Jun 6, 2016
361 posts
257 upvotes
Scarborough, ONT
phantasyyy wrote: Generally if there is a condo specific offer for Rogers there should also be one for Bell. Doesn't hurt to bring up the exclusivity and see if they can match it.
They didn't budge $1. $69.95 is already lower than anything they can currently offer apparently.
I put in the cancellation, lets see if anybody magically calls me a few days before to offer something.
Otherwise, I'll take 500u for $30.
Oct 22, 2007
359 posts
267 upvotes
Alex383 wrote: They didn't budge $1. $69.95 is already lower than anything they can currently offer apparently.
I put in the cancellation, lets see if anybody magically calls me a few days before to offer something.
Otherwise, I'll take 500u for $30.
$40 savings is helluva to match to fair :D. From my limited experience Rogers retentions is much more easier to deal with anyways.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
Alex383 wrote: Yeah I figured they would do something.
But $30? I've never heard of Bell or Rogers offering anything for that price.
Oh well, going to call and see what happens.
It's likely some unique offer for your building only, $30 dollars sounds almost too good to be true and for that price I'd jump on it even though Rogers internet is slightly inferior to what Bell is offering. You can't expect anyone to match something that low anyways.
Sep 16, 2012
736 posts
593 upvotes
Toronto
Euro2012 wrote: It's likely some unique offer for your building only, $30 dollars sounds almost too good to be true and for that price I'd jump on it even though Rogers internet is slightly inferior to what Bell is offering. You can't expect anyone to match something that low anyways.
Seems to be in condos with Bell Fibre installed, I've qualified for the deal as well. Got Bell to slash Fibe 300 to $50 + one month free service.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2002
6834 posts
7575 upvotes
Toronto
Bell FTTH is finally available at my address, wondering if there are any new install/signup deals available? List prices on the web site are astronomical.
Si Tacuisses, Philosophus Mansisses
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
hoob wrote: Bell FTTH is finally available at my address, wondering if there are any new install/signup deals available? List prices on the web site are astronomical.
Scroll through the first page as well as the most recent ones to get an idea what is available. Ultimately it will depend on your address.
May 22, 2017
54 posts
11 upvotes
micron15 wrote: Did anyone hear from Jason lately?
I've emailed both Jason and Zara multiple times and have never heard back from them.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
3364 posts
5517 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Euro2012 wrote: Any Bell store can offer you this as well, its a limited time promotion and on just internet. On triples the Rogers offer is a lot better at the moment.

[..]

I've been to three bell stores, not a single one could offer this promotion. Please tell me which stores? You said any bell store, so shouldn't be a problem.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
micron15 wrote: Did anyone hear from Jason lately?
UPDATE from Jason.

He was away on vacation for a month apparently. Here are updated deals from him.

Standard Ontario Promotion FTTN

Home phone Lite (unlimited local calls)
Internet Fibe 50mbps with unlimited usage, includes Home Hub 3000 modem
Good TV package with an HDPVR, option for free second wireless receiver for one year ($7 regular price)
Price: $99.85 for 12 months. No installation or activation fees. Two year contract on TV applies.

Upgraded FTTH neighbourhoods/ New Built Homes/ New Subdivisions

Home phone Lite (unlimited local calls)
Fibe 300mbps internet with unlimited usage, includes Home Hub 3000 modem
Better TV package with an 4K PVR, option for free second wireless receiver for one year ($7 regular price)
Price: $109.90 +tax for 12 months. $99.90 if customer takes 350GB of usage per month for the internet.

INTERNET ONLY PROMOTIONS ONTARIO

Fibe 25 unlimited PRICE $79.95
Fibe 50 unlimited PRICE $79.95
Fibe 100 unlimited PRICE $79.95
Fibe 300 unlimited PRICE $79.95
Promotion is for 12 months. Home hub 2000/3000 included depending on location. Installation fee of $49.95 applies. No contract.

Also I found out Zara has had an emergency the past couple months which is why she hasn't been available. I will update when I hear she's fully back to work.
RFD + ME = POOR
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
2 posts
I am a long time (15+ years) Bell Internet/basic TV/basic phone customer. It is a solid service but expect to be ignored after you have signed up and for the prices to creep up and up. I have an ancient PVR, old modem, no extras on the phone and slow (by todays standards) Internet speeds yet my bills have never been higher.

There is no question that they take existing customers for granted, so any "great deals" you get today you will pay for down the road.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
Wrestlemania wrote: I've been to three bell stores, not a single one could offer this promotion. Please tell me which stores? You said any bell store, so shouldn't be a problem.
I assume that this is yet another post with no substance with the sole purpose of confortation but I might be wrong so I will entertain your question. If you have been to Bell stores that are not able to offer you this small business promotion (I believe its on until mid or end of November, that you will have to double check with them), then my assumption would be that you are either asking for residential pricing (for households) which is not the same thing or that particular store does not offer small business internet service (go to a corporate location, its your best shot). So go to any corporate location or just call Bell and ask them to patch you to a salesperson handling business services and you should be ok. They will still ask you to provide proof that you either own the business or are authorized to handle matters on their behalf so make sure you have that paperwork with you when you go.

If, on the other hand, you are just looking for a residential internet service, I'd suggest you call Bell, tell them you are willing to sign a 1-2-3 year contract on just internet and they will give you better pricing (just make sure you are not talking to someone on the other side of the world because you won't get very far with them on something that is not beyond straight forward).

Hope this helps you out.
Aug 12, 2003
568 posts
110 upvotes
Toronto
Is this available only through Jason?

Also, I wonder what the two year commitment on TV means? Does it mean you are stuck on the TV for two years while they will increase the price of the othwe two services after year one?
Sep 21, 2006
666 posts
249 upvotes
Amherstview
GoogleFish wrote: Is this available only through Jason?

Also, I wonder what the two year commitment on TV means? Does it mean you are stuck on the TV for two years while they will increase the price of the othwe two services after year one?
Yes, or you can pay $75 penalty to cancel the TV contract after year 1
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
GoogleFish wrote: Is this available only through Jason?

Yes that is why 2 year discounts are a lot better. You can also call loyalty after the first year and works something out for the second but they are always counting that you won't do that :)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
on another note...

Just upgraded to Fibe 150 from Fibe 50 for basically the same price.
Speedtest by Ookla   The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
RFD + ME = POOR
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
2631 posts
767 upvotes
TORONTO
jamgyu wrote: on another note...

Just upgraded to Fibe 150 from Fibe 50 for basically the same price.

Speedtest by Ookla The Global Broadband Speed Test.png
Wow, incredible PING

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)