Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

[Bell Retention's] YMMV $0 Samsung Galaxy Tab E w/ 3GB data for $5 per month

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2018 6:18 pm
Banned
Aug 2, 2018
115 posts
49 upvotes
RunnerForDeals wrote: I am relaxed. You are just wrong so I am correcting wrong information.

I have already explained the plan a few times. You can see my posts to see the breakdown of the plan
Acknowledged
Freedom $35/8GB $0 iPhone 8
Public Mob plans free
Fido $0 3gb & Bell $5 3gb data plans
Rogers $25 500U
HSBC$400,NBC$250,Meridian$100
Free 12months Netflix
iPad 6th gen 32gb $210
Koodo weekend promotions (A8,iPh 6 for- $0 Outright Net)
Banned
Aug 2, 2018
115 posts
49 upvotes
dealhungry1 wrote: Does that mean after 2 years it's going to be 15$?
Yes, so in 23rd-24thmonth call them for cancellation , connect to Loyalty and request to extend this pricing and add-on a Free Tablet, considering your 24month loyalty, you will definitely able to continue
Last edited by TSAF7866 on Aug 26th, 2018 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Public Mob plans free
Rogers $25 500U
Free 12months Netflix
iPad 6th gen 32gb $210
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2006
3171 posts
2298 upvotes
Barrie
dealhungry1 wrote: Does that mean after 2 years it's going to be 15$?
No, it is a $5 plan period...see the screenshot of my account confirming this. I don't know why @TSAF7866 keeps trying to spread wrong information

As you can see in the screenshot my account clearly sates $5 (before taxes, discounts and mandatory service fes)
Images
  • 2018-08-25_16-53-33.png
Oct 20, 2013
90 posts
22 upvotes
OTTAWA
plucky duck wrote: Can you call in and advise him of a change in IMEI number and tell the agent to attach the sim card to that instead?
Well they wont do this, because the agent don't have access to change the IMEI, unless you pay off the contract. They are basically selling this tablet for 316$. If you pay this off then Agents have access to change, technically once you are out of contract it will be automatically compatible to any device.
Oct 20, 2013
90 posts
22 upvotes
OTTAWA
TSAF7866 wrote: Yes a member had verified it on this thread. he changed his IMEI on his Bell.ca account online going into his device
I am not too sure how the member did this, it doesn't let me change. But technically you can change it to another tablet if you take the tablet to Bell Store. You cannot put IMEI of a phone into the System till you get out of the contract. I was promised by loyalty that I can use the SIM on my phone, but after contract activation, I cannot use it on my phone. After multiple discussion (because of their promise i signed this new contract) it came to be pay off the tablet then you can put this sim in any device you want.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
After many calls , went to bell store today, the final call solve the problem,I transfer back to Samsung tab e , then tried to change it to iphone, this time I choose it as a tablet, but still no luck, it said my $5 plan doesn’t support this device, if I want to use the new device, I have to change my plan to $15 data plan, Bell is really smart, I think this plan uses on phone is pretty much dead.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
TSAF7866 wrote: Yes, so in 14th-15month call them for cancellation , connect to Loyalty and request to extend this pricing and add-on a Free Tablet, considering your 24month loyalty, you will definitely able to continue
It $5 plan forever that’s 2 years ago I signed mini 4, bell told me, get out of here, you are so annoying, who cares 2 year after, there still have Fido data plan for backup.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Banned
Aug 2, 2018
115 posts
49 upvotes
sonyHdr12 wrote: After many calls , went to bell store today, the final call solve the problem,I transfer back to Samsung tab e , then tried to change it to iphone, this time I choose it as a tablet, but still no luck, it said my $5 plan doesn’t support this device, if I want to use the new device, I have to change my plan to $15 data plan, Bell is really smart, I think this plan uses on phone is pretty much dead.
You should not have done this in the store, rather should have done it on Bell-My Account
Public Mob plans free
Rogers $25 500U
Free 12months Netflix
iPad 6th gen 32gb $210
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
imnovayu wrote: But you updated the IMEI to work with your iPad already?
For iPad yes, it’s easy , you will get text message on your Samsung Tab , input it , done. But it’s much harder to switch back to Samsung, because iPad can’t support text message, you have to call Bell , I call 10 times , only the last one solve it for me. Then I tried to switch to my ip6p, no luck.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Banned
Dec 3, 2010
261 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
any been able to get this without a bell line?
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
16765 posts
8103 upvotes
Has anyone been able to sign up for this as a new customer and get the $5 3gb plan?
Nov 2, 2004
360 posts
492 upvotes
Vancouver
I called in to fire them in July -- got this offer:
* Free Samsung tablet (data version)
* 4 gb per month data
* $5 per month
Banned
Aug 2, 2018
115 posts
49 upvotes
wenat wrote: I called in to fire them in July -- got this offer:
* Free Samsung tablet (data version)
* 4 gb per month data
* $5 per month
4gb for $5 Woot Woot :D
Public Mob plans free
Rogers $25 500U
Free 12months Netflix
iPad 6th gen 32gb $210
Banned
Aug 2, 2018
115 posts
49 upvotes
RunnerForDeals wrote: No, it is a $5 plan period...see the screenshot of my account confirming this. I don't know why @TSAF7866 keeps trying to spread wrong information

As you can see in the screenshot my account clearly sates $5 (before taxes, discounts and mandatory service fes)
I am not spreading any wrong information it's very clear that its a $5 3gb plan... I only meant on activation on their internal systems they are adding a 2Gb add-on for $0 and discounting (-$10) on their $15 plan... You won't see it in your account. I never said the final output of the plan will reflect as a (-$10 discount). I said internally they are overwriting for 24months, if you still dont believe wait for your 25th month bill without calling them back for extension. Your plan will automatically change to a $15 plan in 25th month. I don't know about the 2gb add-on though....but for sure (-$10 discount gets removed automatically, if you want to extend you need to call in your 24th month for cancellation & speak to loyalty in order to continue
Relax mate. Smiling Face With Horns
Other members: Please thumb's up if you support my statement and if you find my information correct
Public Mob plans free
Rogers $25 500U
Free 12months Netflix
iPad 6th gen 32gb $210
Jan 3, 2005
199 posts
3 upvotes
Regina
was just called about this offer have been looking for a tablet for kids. they said 0$ for tab e but $10 a month for only 2gb. sounds like i should be asking for 3gb for $5? I dont really need anymore data though but could use a tablet for kids.
Apr 23, 2016
182 posts
141 upvotes
Ottawa and Montreal
I also got the same answer; free tablet, $10/month , a one time $30 and for only 2GB.

Got the same results over the phone (retention), via online chatting, and in person. (I really tried...)

Anyone else (in Quebec) got a better result?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2007
9450 posts
11816 upvotes
Calgary
Resale is tough on these tablets. No bites yet, going to have to fire sale it.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10930 posts
3663 upvotes
LaSarre wrote: I also got the same answer; free tablet, $10/month , a one time $30 and for only 2GB.

Got the same results over the phone (retention), via online chatting, and in person. (I really tried...)

my account rep waived the 30$ activation fee, small business rep. ( I have 3 phones on a share plan), I received the tablet the day after I ordered it.
Aug 28, 2018
2 posts
I may have just signed away my life...

I use Bell through Baka wireless and they have this offer, but for $0 contract for 24 month (I dont think it comes with data)
I ended up paying $10 for shipping and $30 for hardware upgrade.

Not sure if there will be fine print but looks good so far...
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
7618 posts
5705 upvotes
Ottawa
LaSarre wrote: I also got the same answer; free tablet, $10/month , a one time $30 and for only 2GB.

I call Bell many times to remove sim lock fuxxing feature,or add 2gb bonus on my plan or waive $30 , they just told me if you don’t like the plan, return it. WTF.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)