Expired Hot Deals

[Bell] CraveTV 6-Month Package $40.75 (15% Discount) to Promote Star Trek Library (for new and existing subscribers)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2017 11:55 pm
[OP]
Banned
Dec 7, 2012
32228 posts
8493 upvotes
GTHA

[Bell] CraveTV 6-Month Package $40.75 (15% Discount) to Promote Star Trek Library (for new and existing subscribers)

cravetv-bell-star-trek-promo.png

from https://mobilesyrup.com/2017/09/14/crav ... promotion/
Now, for a limited time, those interested in CraveTV can purchase the six-month package for an additional 15 percent off. The promotion is called the Star Trek: Discovery offer in honour of the platform’s new show of the same name, which premieres at 9pm on the 25th.

The deal costs $40.75 CAD for six months and is billed as one payment. After the six months is complete, the subscription will revert to $7.99 monthly payments, unless cancelled.

Those who already have a CraveTV subscription can also select this payment option, and at the end of their current subscription the service will commence this discounted six-month package.

STAR TREK: DISCOVERY Beams Onto CraveTV, September 25
http://www.bellmedia.ca/pr/press/star-t ... tember-25/
– This fall’s must-watch series is available to Canadians on CraveTV in an exclusive streaming window –
– Special two-episode premiere streams Monday, September 25 beginning at 8 p.m. ET following its linear premiere Sunday, September 24 on CTV and Space –
– Companion programming includes new documentaries plus TALKING TREK, the official after-show for STAR TREK: DISCOVERY –
– New series bolsters CraveTV’s epic STAR TREK Collection, which features every episode of every STAR TREK television series –

Discussion of Star Trek: Discovery in thread: https://forums.redflagdeals.com/new-sta ... a-1843945/

Last edited by tk1000 on Sep 14th, 2017 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
37 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1025 posts
604 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
For me, CraveTv is good for a month or two, and then you come back a year later. But thanks OP
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2013
1122 posts
1122 upvotes
I have an LG tv and a Ps4 so i can only watch it on a computer? No thanks
May 8, 2016
294 posts
328 upvotes
if you like crap like letter kenny, this is a smoking deal!
May 31, 2016
455 posts
393 upvotes
They also have completed HBO series and ongoing Showtime shows. It's still no Netflix but getting better. The last couple years Bell has given free HBO/TMN/Crave trials for 3 months, I just wait for those offers.
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
614 posts
239 upvotes
Westmount, QC
RaphaelG041 wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 6:53 pm
I have an LG tv and a Ps4 so i can only watch it on a computer? No thanks
PS4 isn't suited for multi media anyways.
Banned
Dec 28, 2015
614 posts
239 upvotes
Westmount, QC
Katsiki wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 6:54 pm
if you like crap like letter kenny, this is a smoking deal!
Seinfeld and other new shows are on it. It's a lot better than Netflix for quality TV shows
Last edited by MrWhiteCoffee on Sep 14th, 2017 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
May 12, 2004
2328 posts
126 upvotes
Mississauga
can we watch GoT on crave?
Jun 29, 2015
290 posts
125 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tk1000 wrote:
Sep 14th, 2017 11:51 pm
No, you need TMN Go to watch GoT online

http://www.tmngo.ca/series/game-of-thrones
While this is currently true, there's actually nothing stopping Bell from distributing new HBO content through the Crave TV platform like they do with Showtime Programming:

"Bell says its new partnership with HBO gives it right to the exclusive right to deliver all current and past HBO programming on streaming platforms like CraveTV in English and French across Canada. HBO is home to programs like Game of Thrones, Girls and True Blood."

Personally, I'm hoping to see this feature tested in October when Curb Your Enthusiasm comes back to TV - since Crave has the full Curb collection, it makes a lot of sense for them to capitalize on that audience and provide new episodes there as well. I've also seen them promote watching Curb before the new season begins, which gives me a sliver of hope that they will not limit it to TMNGo
Sep 9, 2005
724 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto
jalaram wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 9:37 am
Can we also get the free 1 month trial in addition to the 6 months?
Yes, you do. During the sign-up process you pick your billing option (monthly, 3 months, 6 months-this deal or annual) and they state that you won't be billed until your one month trial has ended.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
2706 posts
404 upvotes
Toronto
It's a little hard to find. You need to say that you want to give a gift subscription. To yourself. There are two discounted options: 6 months and 12 months.

I purchased a 12 month gift subscription but I have no evidence that it actually happened. Maybe there will be a code in the mail eventually, but there wasn't one right away.
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
3098 posts
2460 upvotes
Toronto
ZeppelinDude93 wrote:
Sep 15th, 2017 9:59 am
While this is currently true, there's actually nothing stopping Bell from distributing new HBO content through the Crave TV platform like they do with Showtime Programming:

"Bell says its new partnership with HBO gives it right to the exclusive right to deliver all current and past HBO programming on streaming platforms like CraveTV in English and French across Canada. HBO is home to programs like Game of Thrones, Girls and True Blood."

Personally, I'm hoping to see this feature tested in October when Curb Your Enthusiasm comes back to TV - since Crave has the full Curb collection, it makes a lot of sense for them to capitalize on that audience and provide new episodes there as well. I've also seen them promote watching Curb before the new season begins, which gives me a sliver of hope that they will not limit it to TMNGo
Game of thrones ain't coming to crave tv anytime soon. That's a big seller of cable packages with movie network add on.