• May 7th, 2019 8:06 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1596 posts
155 upvotes
Mississauga

Bell Fibe. Does not hook up with wireless headphones

Not for me. Really, You know what I think of Bell.

She had Rogers. Then switched to Bell Fibe. Her Sennheiser Wireless headphones are no longer connected. The Bell box does not have any connections to plug in. Has a USB port. The Master box. Went to many stores to try and solve the problem. Everybody is telling me that the headphones are giving out an RF signal. Best Buy etc are saying that a remote transmitter will not work as that is Bluetooth. The TV is Hicsense with an audio output that does not work. Red and White, female connection.

Please and thank you.
4 replies
Jan 17, 2009
975 posts
748 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Does the TV support bluetooth audio? I'm more surprised that the Rogers box supports wireless bluetooth headphones.

First google result came up to this, i think the best solution is to get a wireless transmitter for her TV:
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2009
16630 posts
3631 upvotes
Toronto
If the audio output on the TV doesn’t work, either it’s not been set up correctly or else it’s a problem with the TV.

You can’t really blame Bell for that.
Ecsta wrote:
May 7th, 2019 12:27 pm
Does the TV support bluetooth audio? I'm more surprised that the Rogers box supports wireless bluetooth headphones.

First google result came up to this, i think the best solution is to get a wireless transmitter for her TV:
I assume the OP is talking about Sennheiser RF headphones that come with their own RF transmitter base that plugs into an analogue audio connection.
Jan 17, 2009
975 posts
748 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
EugW wrote:
May 7th, 2019 3:09 pm
If the audio output on the TV doesn’t work, either it’s not been set up correctly or else it’s a problem with the TV.

You can’t really blame Bell for that.

I assume the OP is talking about Sennheiser RF headphones that come with their own RF transmitter base that plugs into an analogue audio connection.
Ahhh that makes much more sense. Could be the box just coincidentally died at the same time they swapped, or TV is setup to output properly?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2004
1596 posts
155 upvotes
Mississauga
Thank you for the suggestions.
Ending up hooking it to coaxial/optical audio converter (Fii0 Taishan) and a fibre optical cable. Altered the TV to optical Now works great. Friend says "Thank you"

With the help from the Tech at Vision, Brampton.

That is correct.