• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2024 8:13 pm
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough

[Bell] Bell Internet/TV/Home Phone - New Customer and Retentions Promos

This thread is for the discussion of Bell home services deals for new customers. Discussions of competitors offers, cellphone promos, small business promos, etc. should all be done in other threads.

If you're a Bell rep who can provide offers to the community members of RedFlagDeals, please send me a PM and I'll add your info to this post. You're not allowed to promote your services yourself.

By calling 1-866-242-0008 you may receive unadvertised new customer offers.

BELL LOYALTY/RETENTION PROMOS

Loyalty Phone Numbers
(credit to Artwebb1986 for posting)
Artwebb1986 wrote:I have a few bell loyalty numbers ive been given over the last year or so.
18778742171 - this always takes 2 hang ups or so before someone actually answers.

***For those of you who don't have any luck through the loyalty department, try filling a complaint here: http://support.bell.ca/Share-a-concern-form*** OR here for business business.bell.ca/support/small-business ... -complaint

Someone from customer service will usually call you back within 24hrs to try and resolve your issue. It's YMMV though.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jul 27th, 2015 5:47 pm, edited 50 times in total.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Thread Summary
  • If your home only has FTTN available in the area, the most you will get in speed is 100-120mb/s if the infrastructure allows it. If you have FTTH in the area and a fiber cable can be run to their residence, or is already existing there, then they can obtain the higher speeds

call 18662420008 If you are a new customer, existing customers need to call loyalty instead for deals!
22915 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
EXPIRED PROMOS (for reference)

Former offer:
- $43/mo. off Fibe 50 or Fibe 25 Internet (2yr term) ***ONLY AVAILABLE WITH 2 OR 3 SERVICES***
- $26/mo. off any Fibe TV package (2yr term)
- expired Feb. 28, 2016

Former Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph and Ottawa offer:
FIBE TV + FIBE Internet 50 + Home Phone = $99.99/m for 3 years **ENDS FEB. 27, 2016**

Original Thread Here: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/bell-fib ... s-1744319/
- available for customers in Ottawa, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Cambridge areas ONLY
- also available with only 2 services (TV and Internet) for $47.80+tax (unconfirmed)

2015 STUDENT PROMO (expires and of dec. 2015)

*Price valid for 8 months*
Fibe 25 with 500GB bandwidth - $39.99
Fibe 25 – $39.95 promotional monthly rate is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: regular monthly rate $65.95 (subject to change), less $26/mo. credit for 8 full billing periods. Data usage – 500 GB/mo. $3/additional GB (max. $100/mo.).
Fibe 50 with Unlimited bandwidth - $59.99
Fibe 50 – $59.95 promotional monthly rate is a promotional credit against regular monthly pricing calculated as follows: regular monthly rate $75.95 (subject to change), plus $10/mo. for unlimited usage, less $26/mo. credit for 8 full billing periods.
Last edited by titaniumtux on Jul 27th, 2015 6:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Removed mention of rep's name
RFD + ME = POOR
Sep 11, 2012
265 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
I am with bell under a year. How do I get these credit?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
itbrian wrote: I am with bell under a year. How do I get these credit?

Call Bell and follow the prompts to cancel your service and speak to the "loyalty" department.

When you talk to them tell them you'll be cancelling to switch to Rogers and quote something from the Rogers thread I posted in the OP. It helps to actually call a Rogers rep and get a quote for what you want/need.

Don't always take the first offer they give you. If you're not happy with what they're offering you can hang up and try calling back another day. It helps to have a quote from Rogers or another company for them to try and match. What I posted in the OP are all the various discounts and credits I've been offered the past month through trying to negotiate with them to match what Rogers was offering as a new customer.

Good luck!
RFD + ME = POOR
Oct 25, 2012
236 posts
48 upvotes
North York
I've been calling Bell four times last month and a half. After almost two years with them - paying right now $110 for HP basic, Internet 25/10 unlimited, and Fibe TV basic with extra HD receiver- all they could give me was $145 for same services. I placed my cancelation order last week and ordered Rogers Internet 100/10 unlimited and TV basic for $90. Next month I will port my HP nr to voip.ms and see you Bell ... when I see you!
So for me Bell loyalty dept does not exist...
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
mcmn243 wrote: I've been calling Bell four times last month and a half. After almost two years with them - paying right now $110 for HP basic, Internet 25/10 unlimited, and Fibe TV basic with extra HD receiver- all they could give me was $145 for same services. I placed my cancelation order last week and ordered Rogers Internet 100/10 unlimited and TV basic for $90. Next month I will port my HP nr to voip.ms and see you Bell ... when I see you!
So for me Bell loyalty dept does not exist...

I encourage you to file a complaint here: http://support.bell.ca/Billing-and-Acco ... _complaint

Someone should call you within 24 hrs to try and keep you "happy". No guarantees it's any better than going through loyalty but the person calling you sometimes will have access to more discounts and promos.

At the very least Bell will have your feedback on record.
RFD + ME = POOR
Apr 6, 2013
40 posts
1 upvote
Hello i've just called Bell loyalty and received this promotion ( with them for currently over a year)
Home phone lite
$35.90 ( this includes the add on for caller id)

internet fib 15
$49.95
105gb

Tv select
$38.95

total $124.80
is this a good promotion? planning to call them again
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
Bell Loyalty is a joke. Called today again, because my internet is garbage and I'm paying $53 for up to 5mb... they offered me $56... yep, that's right, higher... He looked and said there was nothing better he could offer me, I have home phone, internet and very moderate Sat TV, and it's $153 a month for 4MB/s, a few channels, and regular old home phone! BS...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Oct 25, 2012
236 posts
48 upvotes
North York
Sorry man, I've spent way too much time with 'loyalty' dept. I guess Bell doesn't care anymore about existing customers.
I'm saying that because I know three more people who ditched Bell lately. One of them had HP with call display and Internet 6/0.8 and was paying more than $100/mo!!!! Old Bell customer and ... stupid ( he said that)
Sep 11, 2012
265 posts
32 upvotes
Montreal
Thanks I called and got a $16 discount on my bill and they added crave TV, doubled my data and increased my speed.
jamgyu wrote: Call Bell and follow the prompts to cancel your service and speak to the "loyalty" department.

When you talk to them tell them you'll be cancelling to switch to Rogers and quote something from the Rogers thread I posted in the OP. It helps to actually call a Rogers rep and get a quote for what you want/need.

Don't always take the first offer they give you. If you're not happy with what they're offering you can hang up and try calling back another day. It helps to have a quote from Rogers or another company for them to try and match. What I posted in the OP are all the various discounts and credits I've been offered the past month through trying to negotiate with them to match what Rogers was offering as a new customer.

Good luck!
May 16, 2015
945 posts
333 upvotes
York, ON
Is there a bundle for just tv and Internet?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
bigmac22 wrote: Is there a bundle for just tv and Internet?
Actually yes... they're called "Duo" promotions I think. I think I was offered a $12/mo. credit if I was going with just TV/Internet. Weird thing with Bell though is that you can sometimes get your overall monthly bill lower with 3 services over just 2.
RFD + ME = POOR
May 16, 2015
945 posts
333 upvotes
York, ON
jamgyu wrote: Actually yes... they're called "Duo" promotions I think. I think I was offered a $12/mo. credit if I was going with just TV/Internet. Weird thing with Bell though is that you can sometimes get your overall monthly bill lower with 3 services over just 2.
That's true I like the 3 service for 99.99 but don't need home phone. Wish there was something like 80 for tv and Internet. I thought student special would have the duo special
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
itbrian wrote: Thanks I called and got a $16 discount on my bill and they added crave TV, doubled my data and increased my speed.
wait til you start seeing that price creap
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Nov 11, 2010
415 posts
96 upvotes
GTA
have been a Bell Home Phone Customer for over 13 years and an Internet Customer for over 6 years. I am tired of the constant price increases which negate any promotions that I have after a couple of years of price hikes. I have an ongoing deal for $20 off Internet and extra 250GB (a remnant of the student internet deal from the past). However, my base price for Fibe 25 is now $73.95 , which is only 2 dollars below the listed Fibe 50 price of $75.95 and higher than the listed Bell Fibe 25 price of of $65.95. My home-phone (no features) is around $26 or so.

Called up the Loyalty department last Friday and requested the CSR to reduce the Fibe 25 price to the listed price or upgrade me to Fibe 50 with the same retention deal ($20 ongoing and extra 250GB), CSR was not able to provide an explanation as to why I was paying such a high price over the listed price and kept on insisting that I have the best deal. Anyhow after 30 minutes, I proceeded with the cancellation of both services in a few weeks from now on and will check my options with Rogers with who I already have cable.

I am sorry that no effort is made to retain existing customers even if they have been with Bell for over a decade. No wonder, there was no Ongoing Bell Retentions thread until now. They make absolutely no effort to retain existing customers even if they have been with Bhell for decades.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
freakoutguy wrote: have been a Bell Home Phone Customer for over 13 years and an Internet Customer for over 6 years. I am tired of the constant price increases which negate any promotions that I have after a couple of years of price hikes. I have an ongoing deal for $20 off Internet and extra 250GB (a remnant of the student internet deal from the past). However, my base price for Fibe 25 is now $73.95 , which is only 2 dollars below the listed Fibe 50 price of $75.95 and higher than the listed Bell Fibe 25 price of of $65.95. My home-phone (no features) is around $26 or so.

Called up the Loyalty department last Friday and requested the CSR to reduce the Fibe 25 price to the listed price or upgrade me to Fibe 50 with the same retention deal ($20 ongoing and extra 250GB), CSR was not able to provide an explanation as to why I was paying such a high price over the listed price and kept on insisting that I have the best deal. Anyhow after 30 minutes, I proceeded with the cancellation of both services in a few weeks from now on and will check my options with Rogers with who I already have cable.

I am sorry that no effort is made to retain existing customers even if they have been with Bell for over a decade. No wonder, there was no Ongoing Bell Retentions thread until now. They make absolutely no effort to retain existing customers even if they have been with Bhell for decades.

They couldn't change your price to the normal Fibe 25 price?! That's ridiculous. I would use the online form to file a complaint. I think Bell needs to know how unsatisfied their customers are. I would even file a CRTC complaint.

I pay $73.95 - $20 credit for Fibe 50... there's no way you should be paying that for Fibe 25. Bell's famous for different prices for the same service.

This article is somewhat related to what we're talking about.... http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scot ... -1.3159528
RFD + ME = POOR
May 21, 2014
418 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Has anybody been able to get the 22.95 home phone credit for 24 months? Still available?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 14, 2006
6553 posts
605 upvotes
Toronto
wserib wrote: Has anybody been able to get the 22.95 home phone credit for 24 months? Still available?

Give them a call to ask. Worst they can say is no. I was offered the 22.95 off home phone at the beginning of the week but it would be a continuation of the credit. I've had it for 2 years. The fact that they're able to continue it though means that it should be available.
RFD + ME = POOR
Dec 8, 2014
28 posts
2 upvotes
Called and spoke with loyalty about home phone, she said no promos available right now and max she can offer is $5 off per month. Right now I have $18 off ending in September, left everything as it is and she suggested to call again since promos come and go all the time

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)