Line 2: Iphone XS 64 GB 299$

Line 1: 5 GB for 120$ - 36 $ (Emp dics) = 84$
Line 2: 4 GB for 95 $ -10 $ = 85 $

Therefore total upfront for 2 Iphone XS = 499$
Monthly for 9 GB Shared data = 169$
Apr 27, 2017
101 posts
70 upvotes
so bell offered me $90/month with 10gb data and $50 bill credit..

i declined it...do you think there is something better?
Nov 7, 2012
59 posts
19 upvotes
Alberta
Last year I switched my plan to a promo plan (BYOD obviously) and got a loyalty discount with it. I was told to call back when that discount expired (it was a monthly credit, lasting for 1 year). Called back, asked to get transferred to Loyalty. Loyalty guy picked up and said the plans they have available are nowhere close to the plan I currently have. He said that the "Loyalty Outbound" team would be the only ones who might be able to find any similar kind of promo to apply to my account. I didn't know there was a difference between Loyalty and Loyalty Outbound. So it seems now we're back to having to threaten to cancel/switch to get the best deals. Anyone else have experience with this "Loyalty Outbound" department?
Mar 21, 2004
61 posts
8 upvotes
Kamloops
Hans89 wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 3:08 pm
Last year I switched my plan to a promo plan (BYOD obviously) and got a loyalty discount with it. I was told to call back when that discount expired (it was a monthly credit, lasting for 1 year). Called back, asked to get transferred to Loyalty. Loyalty guy picked up and said the plans they have available are nowhere close to the plan I currently have. He said that the "Loyalty Outbound" team would be the only ones who might be able to find any similar kind of promo to apply to my account. I didn't know there was a difference between Loyalty and Loyalty Outbound. So it seems now we're back to having to threaten to cancel/switch to get the best deals. Anyone else have experience with this "Loyalty Outbound" department?
I started calling Bell Loyalty 2 weeks ago. The day after my first call to them I received a call from Bell Outbound though he said he was calling from Customer Care. I told him how coincidental it was that I had just called Bell the day before looking for a better plan and now I get a call to see how my service is from customer care, the first time I heard from them in 6 years. I told him what I wanted and what I was offered the day before and he just said he could offer me the same thing but if I called back to Loyalty, they should be able to do better!! I called back to Loyalty the next day and told them what "customer care" told me and was then told from them looking at my account that it was Outbound Loyalty that called me. Longer story short is that I phoned them a total of 5 times in the past 2 weeks, the last time was this morning. They offered my nothing that I couldn't get elsewhere and I switched to Koodo about 2 hours ago for a better and cheaper plan. Goodbye Bell, I have given you every opportunity to retain my business.
Aug 22, 2011
66 posts
19 upvotes
Switched to Koodo. Gf still hasn’t called me since the fire alarm incident l o l.
Nov 23, 2018
3 posts
Got the offer from bell online chat today
$44/month 6gb unlimited everything else + canada calling to US for free with iphone 8 at $0 down
Nov 23, 2018
3 posts
$44/month 6gb unlimited everything else + canada calling to US for free with iphone 8 at $0 down
Jun 17, 2016
25 posts
10 upvotes
Lemonade94 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 2:58 am
What province are you in?
Feb 1, 2011
37 posts
10 upvotes
Mississauga
Slakster wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 10:55 am
What province are you in?
Ya I’m in Ontario and bell laughed at me when I mentioned this deal.
Jun 17, 2016
25 posts
10 upvotes
tinyterror wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 11:22 am
Ya I’m in Ontario and bell laughed at me when I mentioned this deal.
Same, offered me some ridicously priced plan and started to justify it with how good their network. really disappointing.
Jun 15, 2018
566 posts
194 upvotes
Got 2 galaxy s9s for $0 each.
First one $60 local calling with the $25 1+4gig data
2nd one $65 Canada calling
2nd line added comes with $10 off a month and 4gig bonus, it let the girl add a second 4gig bonus.

So 13gig shared data for $140+ tax. Not the most fantastic deal but got 2 JBL wireless headphones with that and she gave the tempered glass screen protecters free. Just had to get cases.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
1679 posts
1353 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My buddy who works for CAA received an amazing Bell deal.

Unlimited Canada talk
10gb data
$110 with 30% discount = $80.50/month
iPhone XS 512GB for $760
Mar 21, 2004
61 posts
8 upvotes
Kamloops
Lemonade94 wrote:
Nov 24th, 2018 2:58 am
Not a chance this happened in BC ...… or anywhere I suspect. I would still be with Bell if they offered my this.
Jan 13, 2017
241 posts
139 upvotes
Toronto
What is the best Bell In market plan now, that I can port a line in on? Has to be NON Rentention/ NON Loyalty offer. Promo plans should be okay. Thanks in advance
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2010
2622 posts
692 upvotes
Vaughan
Just went through Bell support twitter dm and this is what I was offered for a BYOD plan:

'BYOD Promo 40 Share' for $40/month + any of the following shareable data add-on's:
- 5GB for $25
- 6GB for $30
- 8GB for $35
- 14GB for $45
- 16GB for $60
- 18GB for $70

The $40 share plan includes Canada wide calling/texting