Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Bell] Bell Mobility - Retentions/Customer Care Deals

Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2014
5025 posts
2485 upvotes
seekingfordeals wrote:
Mar 19th, 2019 11:01 pm
I've decided to leave Rogers and go to Bell with my iphone plan because Bell uses the esim technology for the iphone. Has anyone here had a Bell plan as their main service using the esim and a rogers number using the sim card? I'd like to have my personal number registered to the esim and insert my rogers work sim as the secondary number.
I have a $10 Bell tablet plan on eSIM.
Sep 2, 2016
273 posts
130 upvotes
Has anyone in Ontario been able to get any good deals with a new phone as an existing customer?
Jun 5, 2017
12 posts
2 upvotes
Just got a offer of 44+taxes for unlimited calling/texting/messaging and LD to USA PLUS 6 gigs of data and no change to my plan. After this month, i am a month to month customer. Im happy so far but the main driver is a new phone. Any ideas on how i might be able to swing a new phone for a slight increase in price?

recap:

44+ Taxes (49.xx)
6 Gigs
Unlimited Nationwide call/text/message
Unlimited USD calling.

Thanks!
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2003
6094 posts
928 upvotes
sk8erdud119 wrote:
Mar 28th, 2019 9:35 pm
Just got a offer of 44+taxes for unlimited calling/texting/messaging and LD to USA PLUS 6 gigs of data and no change to my plan. After this month, i am a month to month customer. Im happy so far but the main driver is a new phone. Any ideas on how i might be able to swing a new phone for a slight increase in price?
You could try calling Bell and ask them for credit for a new phone, but there's no way they would give you a $0 phone and let you keep your 6GB plan, they would likely force you into a current in-market plan.
------He who dares, Rodders, he who dares------

Heatware Feedback eBay Feedback
X360 Live Gamertag: Frenzied360
Oct 20, 2009
163 posts
66 upvotes
Beeton
IEpicDestroyer wrote:
Feb 7th, 2019 5:55 pm
Just saying.... If you have Bell service, Telus has a tower sharing agreement with them which basically has Bell customers in the west connect to Telus towers and Telus customers in the east connect to Bell towers. There's the option of Telus.... or Koodo too!
Thanks...that is exactly what I did. Loving my new Telus support...same network as Bell...actually WORKS in my small town!
Nov 13, 2017
19 posts
5 upvotes
Are you in Ontario? I'm in Ontario and pay $65 and get only 5 gb without US calling. They want me to go to $100 for unlimited Canada/US calling/roaming with 4 gb data. I am going to switch to AT&T for $40 USD per month instead.
Sep 2, 2016
273 posts
130 upvotes
sk8erdud119 wrote:

recap:

44+ Taxes (49.xx)
6 Gigs
Unlimited USD calling.

Thanks!
Did you call in for this?
Apr 1, 2019
1 posts
What's the plan number? Been with bell for over 10 years now and all they are offering is my current plan which is the 70 3gb and the p20 pro free.
Apr 24, 2008
19 posts
sk8erdud119 wrote:
Apr 2nd, 2019 6:31 am
Yes I did. It was offered through their national support team.
Is this an Ontario plan? Thanks.
Apr 24, 2008
19 posts
sk8erdud119 wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 6:25 pm
As far as I know, yes it is. I’m located in Ontario.
Just tried calling bell....no luck.....
Infact they sent me a letter stating that my plan rate has been increased by $5 !?!?!
Jul 22, 2012
1 posts
Toronto
sk8erdud119 wrote:

recap:

44+ Taxes (49.xx)
6 Gigs
Unlimited USD calling.

Thanks!

Just talked to Bell's loyalty department. They said that this plan is not being offered and it's $44 for just the talk portion (unlimited nationwide call/text/message) and that data would be a separate charge. It would be great if you would provide us any additional details on this plan as the loyalty department is saying this plan is not available with data included at $44.

I am also located in Ontario.