Jul 22, 2007
24 posts
4 upvotes
St. John's
chhotadon wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 5:33 pm
According to this schedule, looks like they will not show all Sunday Games :(
http://www.tsn.ca/2017-18-nfl-on-tsn-br ... e-1.821841
Bell is also no longer listing the Time-Shifting package along side the other Sports Theme packs (it's still there, just not under Sports), and is no longer advertising that you get all the games. I'm wondering if DAZN complained to the NFL or something.
Aug 19, 2014
791 posts
334 upvotes
chersun78 wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 5:54 pm
fox and cbs will cover the rest
Nope, just checked, they are showing the same, Jets game. Additionally, Arizona game is covered by fox but Seattle game on for 4pm games.
2 1PM games (Baltimore/Cinci, Jacksonville/Houston) and 1 4PM game (Carolina/San Frans) will not broadcast anywhere.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1040 posts
285 upvotes
Hamilton
curo wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 6:08 pm
Bell is also no longer listing the Time-Shifting package along side the other Sports Theme packs (it's still there, just not under Sports), and is no longer advertising that you get all the games. I'm wondering if DAZN complained to the NFL or something.
Bell.ca/NFL still brings up the site that says ALL games.

Their Twitter just told me
" We never said all. We said just the biggest."
Me: screenshot. This says ALL.
"Do you see the little *?? It says subject to change"
Jun 12, 2008
66 posts
11 upvotes
Kingston
Lol what a joke.....i had a hard time believing they would be able to show "all" nfl games even with time shifting.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 30, 2006
7729 posts
391 upvotes
Vancouver
CaptainCrash wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 9:18 pm

LOL "crooks"
Aug 8, 2010
184 posts
33 upvotes
Ha are we really surprised????.... haha
Bell... same old liars & crooks....
Sep 6, 2017
1 posts
So much hate...Bell actually made something in high demand available for a better price and you're still not happy.

I'll repost Sunday with every game I was able to watch for $5.
Nov 28, 2005
164 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
CaptainCrash wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 9:18 pm

"Subject to change". Wow, a real honest and professional operation over there. Why am I not surprised.
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2009
1040 posts
285 upvotes
Hamilton
T045t3r123 wrote:
Sep 7th, 2017 10:31 pm
So much hate...Bell actually made something in high demand available for a better price and you're still not happy.

I'll repost Sunday with every game I was able to watch for $5.
They added a couple more games yes... but really just added 2 more games to the 1pm timeslot. Everything else is status quo.

They posted a misleading add saying ALL US games. The hate is for that.

And no need to report back... the schedule is clear what they are showing.
Dec 21, 2007
419 posts
127 upvotes
My guess is there was a Mexican standoff between Bell, DAZN and the NFL. When Bell got outbid (internally) they probably said fine, we'll show all the games anyway and drive DAZN out of town. Its obvious they meant to show all the games, they said they would, they added channels, which have since disappeared and they reset timeshifting for the people that were getting it free (which reminds me, I need to call them). The NFL has obviously nipped this in the bud. What they threatened them with is what I want to know.
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2010
1233 posts
170 upvotes
BC
Having all the Games is fine. I used to have the Sunday Package. All the games and ended up watching none. Too much shifting through all the games. The best was the $50 Red Zone. Personally I prefer TV to streaming. At least I can record.
Maybe His head just keeps his two ears apart.
Nov 29, 2013
19 posts
2 upvotes
WINDSOR
What a joke. I cancelled DAZN and added time shifting as the previous advertisement clearly said that they'd air ALL the games. I did this ONLY for the Detroit Lions game (as I moved to Toronto from Windsor - lifetime Lions fan). Now I'm looking at tomorrow's lineup and the Lions game isn't airing, and the Bell advertisement changed. This is ridiculous.

Also, DAZN is garbage. The quality/delay/technical issues (I had a b*tch of a time even getting the TNF game to start) are unbearable. I'd rather just pay for Sunday Ticket than deal with two sub-standard services (DAZN and time shifting).