Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

NFL Sunday Ticket Through Timeshift Package $5/month

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 9th, 2018 1:44 pm
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2007
4795 posts
3847 upvotes
GTA
Thanks for this OP. I just signed up. The timeshifting is amazing for NFL games.
Nov 29, 2013
58 posts
86 upvotes
WINDSOR
Great - the Lions game is not available on time-shifting this weekend and Dazn simply doesn't work. There is no legal way to satisfactorily watch the game. Thanks NFL!
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
3567 posts
3194 upvotes
zero216 wrote: Great - the Lions game is not available on time-shifting this weekend and Dazn simply doesn't work. There is no legal way to satisfactorily watch the game. Thanks NFL!
That is why we all will eventually side with "Vader" and give in to the Dark Side. It is only am matter of time.

It is sad that the non-legal means to watch programming are consistently better than the official offerings.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1495 posts
1037 upvotes
moncton
zero216 wrote: Great - the Lions game is not available on time-shifting this weekend and Dazn simply doesn't work. There is no legal way to satisfactorily watch the game. Thanks NFL!
Why doesn't dazn work? Did you try it with Chrome or Explorer?
Nov 25, 2015
185 posts
328 upvotes
Arva, ON
rtookey wrote: Why in Gods name would TSN broadcast the same on multiple channels. How ridiculous.
That pisses me off too. What's the point of 5 TSN channels when most of the time 4 or 5 of them are showing the same thing? I don't think I've ever seen each channel have something different. Why not time shift some of the shows? I like watching PTI but sometimes can't watch/record it, it'd be great if it played again on a different channel an hour or two later. But no, they're using their 5 channels to all show the same thing.
Nov 29, 2013
58 posts
86 upvotes
WINDSOR
roy_miami wrote: Why doesn't dazn work? Did you try it with Chrome or Explorer?
It's several minutes behind. It freezes. It cuts audio. It is usually poor quality. Go on Twitter and search DAZN.
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Definitely not getting anywhere close to all games this year with timeshifting
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2014
1657 posts
2172 upvotes
RolandCouch wrote: Definitely not getting anywhere close to all games this year with timeshifting
Sunday ticket is now available. Ch 1540-1557.
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
chhotadon wrote: Sunday ticket is now available. Ch 1540-1557.
Yeah don't really want to pay for ST. I definitely think the regular package was getting more games last year.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)