Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Locked: Bell canada 2015, ongoing deals

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2015 8:40 pm
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
area45 wrote: Hello can someone help me. I am currently with bell and have basic phone fibe 25/10 Internet with 150 gb and the good fibe tv package . I pay approximately 110 after taxes. My promotion is expiring is there anything better out there or at the same price with bell?
Probably best to try retentions. Reps can't really help you, they can only extend deals to new customers.
Amex Business Platinum, Personal Platinum, Bonvoy, Aeroplan
Mar 7, 2015
1 posts
Thornhill, ON
I've got the following now:

Home Phone Choice package
$47.00
Residence line
$0.00
Call Privacy with Call Answer Eng
$0.00
Call Return
$0.00
Visual Call Waiting
$0.00
Online Voice Mail Service English
$3.00
40¢ a Minute Long Distance Feature
$0.00
911 emergency service access
$0.15
Touch-Tone service
$2.80

Bell Fibe Internet 25
$69.95
Promo
CR $18.00
McAfee® Security from Bell Good
$0.00

My price just went up as I lost a $10 credit that expired in february.

When I signed up for internet just over a year ago, I was paying $41.94 & $46.95 - $8 bundle discount. Over time, prices went up, the bundle discount got dropped to $6 and now it's $52.95+$51.95 - $6 bundle.

I'm seriously considering going to Acanac for $39.95 and dropping to the cheapest basic home phone line which will forward my calls to voip, keeping the home phone for emergencies (power outages) only.

I've had this home line with Bell for over 20 years, cost me thousands for the 2 or 3 times I've ever used it in a power outage. Any suggestions what can be done? They're saying prices will go up again in April.
Oct 13, 2008
18 posts
In Oakville, looking to switch. Internet only. Please PM with current offers.
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
745 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
Pm sent, thx
Iceguy wrote: In Oakville, looking to switch. Internet only. Please PM with current offers.
Banned
Aug 25, 2013
745 posts
50 upvotes
Toronto
pm sent, thx
Deal Expert
Jun 26, 2011
15096 posts
5413 upvotes
GTA
Looking to see what Bell has to offer as I may switch from Rogers. Looking for best deal on TV + Unlimited bandwidth internet (speed at least equivalent to Rogers Express)

Thank you
Feb 13, 2013
74 posts
64 upvotes
Considering dropping home phone for internet only. Currently have both but home phone price increased has raised my bill too much. Any promotions for 25/10 or better with 300+ GBs? Thanks!
Aug 14, 2005
206 posts
28 upvotes
Hi, Rogers customer here, looking to switch to a Bell Bundle..

Looking at the Bell website, the "better" bundle looks like a good fit.

If anyone could help me out, i'd appreciate it! Thanks
Jan 15, 2013
890 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga
Hello,

I was checking out what Rogers is offering at the $170-180 price range of the Better package deal.

It looks like the Rogers Ignite Bundle 3 package is on par price wise but it offers 100mbps DL which obviously is faster for $7 more.

Anyway Bell can match that? Im sure the Better bundle deal can get "Better" than that. I also have plans to get International channels (would total to $30 more a month as per the table).

Is it too much to ask to get the internet and get those channels for free? We've been a Bell customer for a while now (CP, HP, Internet and Satellite paying around the $300 range ~ 3 yrs). I live in Etobicoke.

Thanks in advanced.

PS

We're planning to get rid of our home phone and just have our Bell cellphone instead. If we wanted to do this, should we just do it now or while renegotiating our package/bundle?
Jul 2, 2007
638 posts
254 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
Hey thebellguy Looking for a deal on a package for my mother in law, basic home phone 5/1 Mbps internet (don't need much bandwidth), and Satellite TV (sports are important). Postal code L0L1T0. Can you send me a pm?
Deal Addict
May 9, 2008
1944 posts
439 upvotes
Barrie
As existing customers you really have to try and negotiate with retentions, unfortunately. If you wanted to cancel and sign up with a different house-member's name you could get the new customer offers that way. My recommendation is to start with retentions and see if they can offer something more inline with what you need.
Brookside05 wrote: Hello,

I was checking out what Rogers is offering at the $170-180 price range of the Better package deal.

It looks like the Rogers Ignite Bundle 3 package is on par price wise but it offers 100mbps DL which obviously is faster for $7 more.

Anyway Bell can match that? Im sure the Better bundle deal can get "Better" than that. I also have plans to get International channels (would total to $30 more a month as per the table).

Is it too much to ask to get the internet and get those channels for free? We've been a Bell customer for a while now (CP, HP, Internet and Satellite paying around the $300 range ~ 3 yrs). I live in Etobicoke.

Thanks in advanced.

PS

We're planning to get rid of our home phone and just have our Bell cellphone instead. If we wanted to do this, should we just do it now or while renegotiating our package/bundle?
Amex Business Platinum, Personal Platinum, Bonvoy, Aeroplan
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1482 posts
824 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
My parents have never negotiate for better contracts and I'm wondering if we could get a better deal. Right now we pay $78 for Bell TV but we're grandfathered in and if we converted our programming to the Good/Better/Best package we'd end up paying $85 or more.
Aug 31, 2014
43 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
im a rogers customer.
need: internet 50/10 unlimited bandwitch
satellite tv (portuguese package PT-PT) im not sure if it exists on satellite, if not on fibe tv(portuguese package PT-PT)
whats the best deal that i can get?
thanks
Jun 8, 2009
4 posts
Markham
In Markham, looking to switch from Rogers. Internet only. Looking for unlimited package. Please PM offers! Thank you.
Mar 16, 2015
58 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hey looking for bell bundle Home phone+ TV HDPVR south asian channels + Internet any one have good offers
Jan 13, 2014
575 posts
86 upvotes
Brampton
Hi Bellguy,

I'm currently with Rogers and looking to switch to Bell as my discounts expire this Saturday

I am currently paying $106.00 (including taxes) for the VIP package with 1 PVR & 100GB of internet with Rogers
Looking for a similar tv package and want to get either 200GB or unlimited internet

Can you PM a deal for Cable & Internet.
Mar 16, 2015
132 posts
38 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Hello Bell guy!
Customer: New
Current Provider: None
City/Province:North York (Yonge & Finch),Ontario
Looking for: Internet

Please PM offers.

Thank you.
Sep 23, 2012
8 posts
Toronto
I'm a current Rogers customer, moving to Hamilton. Looking for internet only. PM me please

Thanks
Jan 15, 2013
890 posts
158 upvotes
Mississauga
guys I have a problem:

I have a Bell Rep offering me a bundle plan for 2 years. Since we want to keep our existing home phone number (we are currently a Bell subscriber but not within contract), he's instructing us to transfer the phone to a different name inside the household.

Problem: we call Bell and instruct them to transfer the home phone to another person but they keep on insisting "we cannot transfer HP if you don't transfer the internet as well"

I go back to my Bell Rep and he said he cannot apply my bundle deal to the internet if I did that.

I have no idea if the CS over the phone is bluffing or is it really like that?

I'm stumped as to what to do at this point.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)