Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

Bell TV - The Movie Network (TMN) 50% off for 6 Months - New

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2013 7:38 pm
Tags:
None
Feb 11, 2008
374 posts
165 upvotes
Halifax

[Bell] Bell TV - The Movie Network (TMN) 50% off for 6 Months - New

Bell TV is offering a 50% discount on The Movie Network (TMN) for the next 6 months.

I'm on the Quebec "a la carte" pricing package so my regular add-on rate of $13 for TMN was reduced to $6.50. I called them to make sure I got the discount rather than add it online myself.
10 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2005
1275 posts
636 upvotes
thanks for the heads up, but does this apply to new additions or existing ones too?
Feb 11, 2008
374 posts
165 upvotes
Halifax
I've had TMN on and off over the years but re-added it back to my programming package again today. If you already subscribe to it you may be able to convince them to give you the discount as well.

If it were me I would certainly try. It's all a matter of who you speak to. If needed, ask that your call be escalated to the loyalty/retentions group.

Good luck !
Deal Addict
Feb 6, 2004
2741 posts
467 upvotes
anything to do will bell media buying out Astral(The Movie Network)? Wonder if Rogers has the same deal? Not a bad deal for the HBO/SHO content.
Deal Expert
Jun 14, 2001
15556 posts
1026 upvotes
cheapbastage wrote: anything to do will bell media buying out Astral(The Movie Network)? Wonder if Rogers has the same deal? Not a bad deal for the HBO/SHO content.

If Rogers doesn't officially have this offer (aka not willing to price match it) I'd bet on it since even if Fibe doesn't have it I'm betting that's just an oversight.

Funny thing is TMN/Astral was one of the few things I missed in paying for cable. With Bell taking over I'm sure it'll turn to junk like Bravo.
Should we have open retail markets to bring more UK and US retailers to Canada?wegmans-tops-trader-joes-americas-favou ... #p27788812
Feb 8, 2004
107 posts
23 upvotes
Toronto
Does it include On Demand with it?
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2011
1120 posts
480 upvotes
MTL/TO
I got 10$ per month off tmn / hbo on demand (fibe) for 12 months

normal price - 13$
Feb 11, 2008
374 posts
165 upvotes
Halifax
Just received a call from Bell again offering 50% discount on TMN for 6 months. CSR offered to give me 50% discount on rate of $20/mth but when I advised that my add-on rate for TMN is only $13 she agreed to give me 50% discount on that (ie. $6.50/mth). Will keep an eye on my next bill to be sure.