[Bell] Bell UNLIMITED data plan on the HTC Touch for $7!
Dealer launch kits: begin shipping the week of November 5, 2007. If you have not received your launch kit by November 15, 2007, please contact your Regional Manager. Please ensure that mock mobile phones are displayed in time for November 15, 2007.
$249.95 - 3 year
$299.95 - 2 year contract
$399.95 - 1 year contract
$449.95 - no contract
* No tethering
The HTC Touch™ Smartphone is a multimedia-centric device that is compatible with FUN Bundle features and the Bell Full Track Music download service!
The feature highlights of the HTC Touch™ are:
* Revolutionary TouchFLO™ platform with Touch Cube interface and Finger controls
* Large crisp 2.8” touch-screen
* Full Track Music Downloads and Music Player
* Compatible with Fun Bundles (recommend Fun 15 and Fun 25 Music)
* MicroSD Expandable Memory
* Stereo Bluetooth Supported
* HTML Browser with Internet Explorer Mobile
* 2.0 Megapixel Camera & Camcorder
* IM, SMS, and E-mail with Windows Live Messenger and Outlook Mobile
* Windows Mobile 6 Operating System
The HTC Touch™ box includes:
* HTC Touch™ Smartphone,
* Travel adapter,
* Standard lithium-ion battery,
* Charging data cable,
* Stereo headset,
* Quick Start Guide,
* Read First Poster,
* Extra stylus,
* Splitter adapter, and
* LCD screen protector.
The HTC TouchTM Smartphone is compatible:
* FUN 10, FUN 15 and FUN 25 Music only.
* It is recommended that clients subscribe to the FUN 15 or FUN 25 Music bundles to gain access to the Unlimited Mobile Browser service in order to prevent unnecessary data charges and to use most applications requiring data on the device (i.e. Internet Explorer Mobile, Windows Live Messenger, Outlook Mobile, etc.)
* If a client would like to use the W-Modem application (tethered-modem), then an E-mail and Internet data feature is required.
With the launch of the HTC TouchTM Smartphone Bell aims to:
* Drive incremental traffic into Bell Stores and National Retailers with the revolutionary TouchFLO™ technology this device offers.
* Leverage the iPhone hype with this music and multimedia centric device.