Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Bell

YMMV: 32GB LG G2 299.99 outright (HTC One M7 as well)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 17th, 2014 9:43 am
Tags:
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
SLee wrote: They didn't when I bought it outright last year thanks to Bell's pricing error, but LGs are incredibly cheap to unlock. I paid US$1.50 to get the unlock code on the Internet.
That's what he said... ;)
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2991 posts
2815 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
adosal wrote: G2, great phone for the price. M7.. Not much bang for the buck at this point.
That's what she said!
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2013
1311 posts
667 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Can I use it on Verizon and is it unlock
Oct 24, 2009
193 posts
177 upvotes
Brighton, Ontario
Will Rogers price match?

Their police states: "Get the phone or tablet you want at the best possible price. If you're looking to upgrade your Rogers device, but have seen lower nationally advertised prices on like terms elsewhere, we will match the price."
Banned
Mar 30, 2016
14 posts
18 upvotes
Montreal
bosanac1 wrote: Hot deal.

Big battery.
Good Camera.
Good screen.

Cheaper then Nexus 5.

This seems like price error.

love the LG screen, it 's so great....
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
sircool wrote: buy it outright, does not need activation or 1 month services fee, just like buying iPhone @ Apple store, no?
I concur that those fees and the word outright don't jive.
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2011
47027 posts
9310 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: how is that even possible?

is it just the speakers that you like? because they G2 is considerably better in every other way
Yes and because of Sense UI. I prefer it to whatever the G2 has. Not a fan of LG's UI from the Optimus days.
Dave_Ajax wrote: Will Rogers price match?

Their police states: "Get the phone or tablet you want at the best possible price. If you're looking to upgrade your Rogers device, but have seen lower nationally advertised prices on like terms elsewhere, we will match the price."
Only for a contract pricing. They don't price match outright no contract pricing. Was told so by a colleague of mine.

Any how ended up buying both for those prices at two local Bell stores for relatives. Didn't have to sign up for a plan as I am an existing Bell customer. So if anyone who wants the phone and not have to pay for a plan and just pay it outright, let me know so I could possibly help. Of course you'd have to be there as well to pay for it :razz:
Blanka
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
Anyone buy the LG G2 yesterday and cancel their plan yet?
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2006
3146 posts
303 upvotes
Toronto ontario
Good price. Wish it was still in stock
"Truth is High, Higher Still is Truthful Living" Guru Nanak
Jul 25, 2013
47 posts
24 upvotes
Toronto
Can I still buy it outright if I'm already with Bell prepaid?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
Spyder187 wrote: In for one! Thanks OP!

They charged me $5 for the SIN card though and put me on a $45 plan. If I cancel tomorrow, will I only pay 1 month for the plan?
My situation might be unique.
But i have a work phone with Bell. It's under my name but managed by my VP.
Anyway, I went in and got the phone. Told them i have an account but they said no cuz it's a business line and the Vp needs to be there to sign off.
I said it's outright purchase so I should be able to.
Bell rep in store said sorry can't sell it. She called her manager who said Only if you sign up for 3 months on $27 plan, we'll sell it.
The Bell rep said I can cancel before the month no issues (just don't tell the manager).

I called today.
spoke to a very nice bell rep.
Told her I'm cancelling because I needed the phone but they forced me to go on a plan.
She laughed and said that's so stupid. They should have sold it to you with no plan.
So she made it so I don't pay any fees and she cancelled the account.
She said next time, call Bell and it won't happen again.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 23, 2002
6065 posts
2506 upvotes
Varian wrote: Can I use it on Verizon and is it unlock
No as there is no CDMA support.
Deal Expert
Feb 13, 2012
16158 posts
5679 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Hmm, I wonder if it is worth it for me to try to get the G2. I'm on Bell so they should not try to force me to sign up, but I already have a Rogers G2 from a Hup.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2005
8018 posts
1780 upvotes
Toronto
would this phone work on Koodo network as well?
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2004
6433 posts
1239 upvotes
Canada
trixR4kids wrote: would this phone work on Koodo network as well?
I have it working on Telus after unlocking. So it'll work on Koodo.
However.. I had to manually add the APN.
Oct 30, 2013
10 posts
Markham
canadiankorean wrote: My situation might be unique.
But i have a work phone with Bell. It's under my name but managed by my VP.
Anyway, I went in and got the phone. Told them i have an account but they said no cuz it's a business line and the Vp needs to be there to sign off.
I said it's outright purchase so I should be able to.
Bell rep in store said sorry can't sell it. She called her manager who said Only if you sign up for 3 months on $27 plan, we'll sell it.
The Bell rep said I can cancel before the month no issues (just don't tell the manager).

I called today.
spoke to a very nice bell rep.
Told her I'm cancelling because I needed the phone but they forced me to go on a plan.
She laughed and said that's so stupid. They should have sold it to you with no plan.
So she made it so I don't pay any fees and she cancelled the account.
She said next time, call Bell and it won't happen again.
Same things on me today, the guy was selling the $27 plan to me too, but I rejected. First I sure the G2 is used phone, because the sticker was opened, the cable sticker was already repacking, and he tried to sell me everything he could sell. I was too tired this moment, because I keep said not interested those plan. when he told me my small business plan is not under my name, he said if you apply the $27 plan then you can buy this phone, I suddenly found it is time to get out this situation. In my opinion, how to run a good business, build relationship first, do business second, but it seems not in this store. But anyway thanks OP.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)