• Jan 8th, 2006 2:54 am
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Pavel wrote:Just got mine today from FS. Can't tell what media code it is. Haven't opened up the package yet. All I got is MDM on the wrapper. :confused:
MDM?
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
Jon Lai wrote:MDM?
wth is MDM?

:confused:
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
That's what I would like to know. That's on the packaging outside: Made in Taiwan PN:050992/MDM.

I need to know if I should return these back to FS. Bought them online during their Boxing day sale.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
49009 posts
10302 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Pavel wrote:That's what I would like to know. That's on the packaging outside: Made in Taiwan PN:050992/MDM.

I need to know if I should return these back to FS. Bought them online during their Boxing day sale.
Honestly, I don't think that's anything to do with the manufacturer of the disks anyways, but I'd like to know what those PN numbers are too.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
Where is the marking suppose to be that identifies whether it's MIJ or ??
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
Bummer, not there. Will be going to FS today to return it, will see if I can find any other spindles with the MIJ code, I may exchange it. Interesting though, I bought a 50 pack Maxell Pro spindle from [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28]NCIX[/rfdlink] and there is no UPC symbol from Maxell, but it's marked "Made in Japan".
Deal Fanatic
Jun 22, 2004
6461 posts
213 upvotes
7-Endless wrote:As long as you have another copy somewhere it should be fine. I would mainly use these for temporary storage or for burning stuff for friends.
For those that aren't aware, the Maxell Pro Series -R's that [rfdlink=/forums/autolink/redirectpage.php?linkid=28]NCIX[/rfdlink] sells are also MXL RG03 coded. :mad:
I also returned my spindle of 100's that I got from FS over boxing day and I looked at all the Maxells on the shelf and nowhere did it say the media code. This looking for the media code and the most durable media is enough to drive somebody nuts.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)