Tags:
None
[OP]
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
Nevermind I drove by yesterday and I found it. Too bad it was closed :cry:
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Deal Guru
Dec 3, 2003
14405 posts
181 upvotes
Mississauga
Used to be a take out place in Burlington, called The Wing Ding.

THey charged by the pound, usually u got 7-8 wings.
Huge tasty wings.

They closed - dunno if theres anything else that compares, for take out.
Heatware 47-0

"Giving money to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
[OP]
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
mlc2000 wrote:Used to be a take out place in Burlington, called The Wing Ding.

THey charged by the pound, usually u got 7-8 wings.
Huge tasty wings.

They closed - dunno if theres anything else that compares, for take out.
Dude 7-8 wings??? When I go to Wing Machine and order a half pound I get like 12. These must be dino wings or something.
"It's a case of mind over matter. I don't mind, and you don't matter" - Bret Hart
Feb 13, 2003
752 posts
nice, since leaving Toronto, I've been looking for a good wing joint. Definately have to give chaps a go, does it have any wing nights?
[OP]
Banned
Jul 13, 2003
5232 posts
5 upvotes
mjl_toronto wrote:It's the plaza beside (north side) of the KFC plaza. Just west of the Sunoco gas station there (on Van Horne).
Dude I went by there yesterday and right after I walked in I immediately walked right back out. That places looks so damn ghetto it's not even funny. They have like no menus in that place except for photocopies. Place looks like it's half built.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2004
3893 posts
248 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah it does look ghetto but I'm not too picky with how places look on the outside as long as their food is amazing. I can't blame you for your decision but it's a shame you didn't try the wings after making the effort to visit. They are really good.